Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39087 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by keneboi: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Please I need a toyota yaris 2007 saloon with all factory fittings workin well.can I get it for 550k dats my budget.thks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
@kenboi no sorry you can't get it for that amount
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by keneboi: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
So then like what affordable price can I get one?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
@keneboi u can get toyota,nissian,golf,mazda at that price without custom duty
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by keneboi: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2012
Ok but pls can you be specific on the model of toyota or golf I can get am more intrested on a toyota product,but don't mind a golf either. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2012
@keneboi u can get an orobo or honda halla,or golf 3
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by keneboi: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Ok don't like orobo or honda maybe golf3 wld do but am still intrested on d yaris.what's d most affordable price I can get a yaris even if its not the saloon type mayb d hacthback d one that luks like golf
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2012
@keneboi call me let talk better 08130380111,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2012
@keneboi :Toyota Yaris is a compact car. Yaris comes in Sedan and liftback configurations. Both configurations come in two models: Yaris standard and Yaris S models.

And the liftback you can get it for 1.7m am talking about the 2007 model you ask for,any question u can call or ask me here,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by keneboi: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2012
Ok what of like an earlier model of d yaris standard mayb 2005 model.the fact if that I love a yaris but 1.7m I̲̅s far on the high side can't I get any for less than 1m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2012
@keneboi 2005 will go for 1.380m including custom duty,that 1m can't get it
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by IjeomaObasi: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Aw much can I get a passat 2005 model(Wagon or salon)?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by IjeomaObasi: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Aw much can I get a passat 05 model and a Camry 07 model?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2012
@ijeoma obasi you can get the 05 passat for 1.420m while the camry 07 u get it for 2.450m,call 08130380111 for details,thank God bless you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ecna: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2012
how much for a 2003 benz C180k avantgarde, automatic 1.8L Saloon.total costs inclusive of customs papers, and delivery to ph?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
@ecna full option with custom duty it will cost you 1.680m to your door step
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by justbiz: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fred, how are you doing? Can I get Toyota Solara 1998 at 700? And almera 1.6 engine with AC?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
@justbiz check your mail I just replied your mail
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.