Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39088 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by shegzyventures(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
anike_oluwasayo@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ultimate2010: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
pls sir how much can get me camry 2001 le 4plugs full option with less than 150k milage. I live in Uyo Akwaibom state.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2012
@ultimate2010 you can get it with 1.1m fulliest option with custom duty sir,you can call me on 08130380111 for anymore questions
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by glassman: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
How much would peugeot 407 go for?thanx
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
@glassman you will get it for 980 including the custom duty sir,you can call me for more info 08130380111,thanks for you time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:33am On Nov 25, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by glassman: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2012
U'v got gud price & av sent u an inbox msg, sir..thanx
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.