Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

hi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / hi (1014 Views)

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down / Hi, Pls Can Anybody Give Me Genuine And Legitmate Internt Business With 50k / Hi, Do You Have Quality Lead Ore 50% Min In Lagos?, Then We Are Ready To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by lowisz: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hi
Re: hi by dav8id(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
lowisz: Pls help your fellow naija broda with a good HYIP program which has been running for a long time. Lowis84@yahoo.com
I'v send you a mail with a genuie investment to do, but if you still insit for good paying HYIP site I will send it to you .but you need to check the once I send to you first, if any question.you can write me at. David.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: hi by brainchild78(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
to be sincere HYIP is not a very viable online venture. i put this question before you - how many persons do you know personally that have had financial turnovers via HYIP? the truth is that you have ti equip yourself woith the right kind of information to succeed in online businesses. alot of this info is readily available for free. however, the question that I put forward is whether you know where to find such info. if you sincerely want to learn how you can cash in on the many opportunities online, then simply click on the weblink below find out more.
Re: hi by Fxwarrior: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
Take my advice.When you hear hyip run the other direction unless you are a gambler cos they will milk you dry.It is outdated.

1 Like

Re: hi by mkmyers45(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Fxwarrior: Take my advice.When you hear hyip run the other direction unless you are a gambler cos they will milk you dry.It is outdated.
WORD!

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Access Bank Loan Prperty Developer / Where To Import From Us,uk Or Germany / Company Where Workers Never Leave The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.