Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Become Financially Independent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become Financially Independent (779 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / Become Financially Independent Today / How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Financially Independent by emailguru: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
I have had lots of people ask if there is a system or business that ensures that money keeps flowing into ones bank account for life? and my simple response to that question has always been an EMPHATIC YES!

Have you ever heard about the term PASSIVE INCOME? Yes, this is the kind of system which you create and it will continue to generate massive income for you for life. One of such passive income is when you build a house and give it out for rent. It keeps generating that rent for you for life without any effort from you.

Now my question is this, is there any way in Nigeria that you think we can create a system that will generate income for us for life and make us financially independent? Please give examples so that we may all learn.
Re: How To Become Financially Independent by emailguru: 12:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Who really desires to be financially free, how do you know some one is desirous of being financially free? what are the signs of some one who is on the path to financial freedom?
Re: How To Become Financially Independent by emailguru: 12:48am On Oct 14, 2012
Am still waiting for your contributions..

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Fashion/entertainment Magazine Aiming At Any Country . / Dpk, Lpfo, Ago And Pms Trucking Nationawide - Cheap And Fast Delivery / Marketing Ideas Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.