Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? (834 Views)

Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised / Photo; Yeahs I have Shaved My Hair as promised if Barcelona won / Moses Took Us To The Promised Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by benlay(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2007
with all things on ground and the choice of players,i wonder if the german can take us to win the Nations Cup.
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by benlay(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2007
with the resent interviews & his response to some issues raised,i wonder if Voghts can win the Nations cup.
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by tosinadeda: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2007
U spell his name like he is indian and not german
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by jayjaylux(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2007
we hope so
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by folahann(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
Lets see the prepairation
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by Fadajasi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2007
I wont lie to u guys,he cant,probably we wil take d third place again as usual.
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by folahann(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
I think so.
He hasn't showed any proved anything yet
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by benlay(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2007
i dont want any third place anymore but the CUP
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by tosinadeda: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2007
Without dem yakubu that is scoring abi and inviting etuhu,eroimoigbe abi?
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by benlay(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2007
i do not want to doubt the ability of the coach but i av my reservations
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by davidif: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2007
heck no.
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by cooljoe(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
My answer to that question above is an outright NO. grin angry
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by benlay(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2007
cooljoe:

My answer to that question above is an outright NO. grin angry

even if we doubt his ability,let us pray for our country though, smiley
Re: Can Berthi Voght Take Us To The Promised Land? by benlay(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2008
i have nursed my fear b4 now, i have been praying all along,he's trying players in a major tournament like AFCON,it's pathetic

(1) (Reply)

At Last,Christanus Joins Hamburg Fc Of Germany? / Will FA Sack Macca? / Portsmouth Vs Arsenal today by 19.45hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.