Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? (6622 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / First Bank : What A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by lawless: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2007
I was invited for an interview with the MD of Access bank tomorrow by 2pm.Does anyone in the house have any tips for me?Its kinda urgent.
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by viperman: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2007
Be free and show confidence. He is a man like you only that he has a job.
Don't show fear and sametime don't show arrogance.
If you don't know the answer to a question, ask him back intelligently in an "i would like to learn" way.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by Matured26(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2007
Smart Viperman,
Your answer is relatively superb.
Am sure you're with Access right?
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by Hitmanayo: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2007
Congrats my brother. Let me add that the MD also asks about your family as well depending on his mood and its possible to be the only question you will be asked. I gathered this info from friends with access right now. Just be confident as they have said. I just did the 1st interview on 18th october and im waiting to be called for the MD interview. When did u do ur interview and how many did u do? Pls holla
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by lawless: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
Viperman, tanks man.

Hitman, i did my interview like 2 weeks ago.It was my first interview and so i was surprised when i got the invitation to see the MD. anyways, na so e be.
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by Hitmanayo: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
Thats Amazing. I did my interview exactly 2weeks ago now on the 18th of october to be precise at Access bank Maryland branch. Whao Congrats once again. We will be awaiting our call up hopefully this coming week. I guess you had your interview at the Head office? Try holla
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by omogidi234(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
Guys, I wish you well. I am not a banker but I heard a colleague of mine had an interview with the MD of one the Top new gen recently. She met the man and gave the man his profile from age 0 to date. You do not know what will work for you. You could gather facts about the guy AIG or what is that his name again. You could also gather fact about the bank. Sometimes it is not all about book. Best regards
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by Hitmanayo: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2007
lAWLESS How far now? How did ur interview with the MD of access bank go? What questions were you asked etc. Wishing you success in your interview.
Re: Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? by lawless: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2007
Guys, I cant thank u enuf.The interview went well and i have even gone for their medicals.The big man only asked about my family background and what I knew about access. He was obviously impressed with my answers.

What baffles me is dat they seemed to be very interested in our family backgrounds cos everybody was asked about it. It was almost as if our backgrounds were the determining factors.

Anyways, right now i do not know if I am really interested in Access.I already have a job,only that it doesnt pay as well as the bank but the prospects are there.I am giving myself till Friday to make up my mind.

Tanks again

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.