Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Turn Your Ipad And Android To Phone And Anywhere Web Surfing N25,000.00 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Turn Your Ipad And Android To Phone And Anywhere Web Surfing N25,000.00 (1184 Views)

20000mah Power Bank That Charges Your Ipad, Iphone, Mobile Phones 5 Times 4 Sale / Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Ipad And Android To Phone And Anywhere Web Surfing N25,000.00 by RealMccoy2(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2012
Amazing New Concept Adds An Entire New Dimension To Your Apple iPad,iTouch and Android O.S Tablets.
Simply Insert A SIM Card Into The Small unlocked Link Device, And Carry It In Your Pocket Or Handbag
The 3G Transformer Will Then Link Up To Your iPod,iPad or Galaxy tablet - All Automatic And Wireless Via Bluetooth,
Once Linked, Your iTouch Or iPad any Android tablet Is A Full Service unlocked GSM Phone With Voice, Text And Web browsing anywhere in Nigeria.
With This Device You Can Also Turn Your iPhone Into A Dual SIM Phone! All Smooth With No Operators Involved
Users of Apple iPad and numerous Android tablets, such as Xoom or Galaxy with no 3G can link with this external 3G device with voice, sms, and also Internet access. Most iPad users buy wifi only WiFi option, since getting a 3G costs much more. But WiFi iPads cannot be used everywhere such as subways, buses, parks,village etc. Now with this device, all iPad,itouch users can enjoy the Internet anywhere, anytime... and you can make phone calls/sms too and also share your network with five different wifi ready gadget(laptop) same time.
I inserted my AT&T cell phone's 3G sim card in this device,which became external 3G for my wifi only ipad,with no hassle.It is way economical that a 3G Ipad because you can make phone call with it,browse internet,SMS using your android tablet or ipad . I can only give it out for free to those that got their wifi only tablet from chuck in Lagos at 08024403817 or Solomon in Abuja at 08037968514
Re: Turn Your Ipad And Android To Phone And Anywhere Web Surfing N25,000.00 by RealMccoy2(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2012
Hurry Up for yours now
Re: Turn Your Ipad And Android To Phone And Anywhere Web Surfing N25,000.00 by RealMccoy2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Like New Bb Playbook 16gb For Sale! / ‎" / SOLD!!! Neat Blackberry Curve 9380 For Sale! Location: Enugu/ph, Price: 28,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.