Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

He Was Invited For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Was Invited For An Interview (892 Views)

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / I have set a record. I was Invited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Invited For An Interview by hommer(f): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2012
A friend of mine was called on friday for an Interview by Total. The person who called him said that the interview will be today by 2pm and she was going to send the details in his email. Up till now, my friend has not received any mail from them.My friend called the number that called him and another person picked up but couldnt be of much help. He is really confused and doesnt know what to do at this time. He is even thinking of going to lagos rite now but he doesnt know the exact office in lagos the interview might hold. What does he at this point. Urgent Reposnse pls. Thank you
Re: He Was Invited For An Interview by LailaIkeji1: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2012
he was called for an interview on a job he applied for?? if he applied for it, hw did he do it? he shld hav a valid contact address or phone number for TOTAL. let him chec up their websie for a contact or number to call.
Re: He Was Invited For An Interview by hommer(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2012
He sent his CV to someone who works there. He tried reaching the person over the weekend and also sent him an email but his cell phone is not going thru. He has not responded his email either[pre][/pre]
Re: He Was Invited For An Interview by 234GT(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2012
Tell your friend to stay where he is. If total wants to interview him, they would give him the details of time and venue. Tell him to keep calm.
Re: He Was Invited For An Interview by hommer(f): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2012
thanks for your reply. He received a call about half an hour ago from the lady and she said it has to be today and that she sent the details already . She said she will forward it again. She confirmed the email address.My friend has not received the mail and its going to be difficult to meet up since the interview is by 2pm and he is coming all the way from Ph. He is tired and he has decided to stay back in PH

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies - Vhr / Computer Operator/instructor Needed At Egbeda And Must Reside Within The Environ / Massive Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.