Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! (16885 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) / The 2013 Top 100 Universities Ranking In Africa, Check Your Institution Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by abbeywasc(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
when will the change of institution form come out and when does it lapse?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by feyiexcel: 5:05am On Apr 04, 2012
Please give me an advise. What can i do. 218 as utme score and i picked medicine and surgery“ and biochem
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by dani1luv: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2012
abbeywasc: when will the change of institution form come out and when does it lapse?
Its already out!

feyiexcel: Please give me an advise. What can i do. 218 as utme score and i picked medicine and surgery“ and biochem
depends on your school of choice!
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2012
Hi, Pls can i use this five '0' level credit passes to study marketing in any Nigerian University, English Lang C5, Mathematics C6, Economics C4, Government C4 and Biology C4.. somebody pls help me?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by claragirl(f): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
am trying to change my course its not going please can someone tell me what to do
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Lindx93(f): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
Pls when is the closing date for the change of institution?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
claragirl: am trying to change my course its not going please can someone tell me what to do

WHAT REALLY IS THE ERROR MESSAGE YOU'RE RECEIVING? I DID MINE YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL..
BUT I NOTICED SOMETHING, WHEN I USED GOOGLE CHROME AND INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSERS, CLICKING WERE NOT RESPONDING ON JAMB SITE SO I USED MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER..
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
banega: Hi, Pls can i use this five '0' level credit passes to study marketing in any Nigerian University, English Lang C5, Mathematics C6, Economics C4, Government C4 and Biology C4.. somebody pls help me?

NOT ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES OFFER MARKETING..
AS FOR YOUR O'LEVEL YOU ARE GOOD TO GO, CHECK 2012 JAMB BROCHURE FOR CONFIRMATION..
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Ruqaya:
i did the changing of course and institution last year and it worked so well, though the first choice of institution and course were not changed bt d second choice did.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU..
WERE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU DID NOT CHANGE THE FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION AND COURSE OR YOU DID CHANGE BUT JAMB DID NOT EFFECT IT AND IT DID NOT REFLECT ON THE COPY YOU PRINTED OUT?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by collintin: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2012
Pls help av being trying 2 change my course since yesterday bt its nt going does anyone knws whats d problem is?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by bigsam360(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
Pls hw much is d change of course card?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by danieldan: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
when is it closing?
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

WHAT REALLY IS THE ERROR MESSAGE YOU'RE RECEIVING? I DID MINE YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL..
BUT I NOTICED SOMETHING, WHEN I USED GOOGLE CHROME AND INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSERS, CLICKING WERE NOT RESPONDING ON JAMB SITE SO I USED MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER..

Please, help me my sister is on my neck,i want to change institution but it's refusing to submit.
i used chrome, firefox and explorer still the pin refuse to validate. Is it that it has ended?

[size=15pt]somebody reply me please[/size]
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
beebee2000:

Please, help me my sister is on my neck,i want to change institution but it's refusing to submit.
i used chrome, firefox and explorer still the pin refuse to validate. Is it that it has ended?

[size=15pt]somebody reply me please[/size]

ACCORDING TO JAMB CHAIRMAN, BEFOR THE RESULTS WERE RELEASED HE SPOKE ON THE NETWORK NEWS THAT THE CHANGE OF INSTITUTIONS AND COURSES WILL LAST FOR ONLY 2 WEEKS FROM THE DAY THE RESULTS ARE RELEASE, THE DAY WAS SATURDAY LAST WEEK SO I FEEL IT WILL END THIS WEEK FRIDAY OR SATURDAY..

YOU CAN RE-TRY AGAIN THIS WEEK.. IF THE CHANGES ARE SUCCESSFUL, ON THE SCREEN YOU'LL RECEIVE A MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE DONE THE CHANGES..
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by WaireDone(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
Please give me the procedure of changing one's choice of intitutiom
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
WaireDone: Please give me the procedure of changing one's choice of intitutiom

GO TO WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG, CLICK ON CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION..

A PAGE WILL OPEN AND YOU'LL BE ASK TO FILL YOUR PIN (THE NUMBERS ON THE CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION CARD THAT YOU PURCHASED)

FILL IN THE SERIAL NUMBER FROM THE SAME CARD..

ALSO FILL IN YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
PRESS ENTER..

A PAGE WILL OPEN SHOWING EVERYTHING YOU FILLED DURING JAMB REGISTRATION.. ON THAT SAME PAGE, YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES YOU LIKE AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE YOU CLICK ON PREVIEW AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE..

A PAGE WILL POP UP SHOWING YOUR NEW CHANGES, GO THROUGH THE PREVIEW PAGE THOROUGHLY AND BE SURE YOU ARE SATISFY WITH THE NEW CHANGES BEFOR CLICKING SUMIT..

IMMEDIATELY YOU CLICK ON SUMIT, THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE TO CORRECT ANYTHING AGAIN..

AFTER CLICKING ON SUMIT, A NEW PAGE WILL OPEN SHOWING YOU YOUR NEW FORM SO YOU CAN PRINT..

GOOD LUCK..
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
ON THE PREVIEW PAGE, IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFY WITH THE CHANGES YOU CAN CLICK ON CANCEL AT TH TOP OF THE PAGE, BE CAREFUL NOT TO CLICK ON SUMIT IF YOU ARE NOT DONE..
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: ON THE PREVIEW PAGE, IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFY WITH THE CHANGES YOU CAN CLICK ON CANCEL AT TH TOP OF THE PAGE, BE CAREFUL NOT TO CLICK ON SUMIT IF YOU ARE NOT DONE..

[size=20pt]Please south sout[/size]h can u help me out, i still can't pass through the first page.
Is it the fault of my network or what? i don't understand.
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by richy5(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Help me with Unilorin post utme past question plz.Inbox if you get
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Jossyboy2580(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2012
Please what is the cut off mark of FUTMINNA
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Emmy9ite(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2012
Lindx93: Pls when is the closing date for the change of institution?
closing date is 28th of April
Re: Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! by Qualitygoddy(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2012
Pls oh hw much is the change of uni scratch card........I want to go 2 d jamb office nd its very far..So lyk hw much shld I go with? Pls oh hw much is the change of uni scratch card........I want to go 2 d jamb office nd its very far..So lyk hw much shld I go with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSU Sacks 10 Lecturers, 8 Junior Staff Over Extortion, Sexual Harassment / ASUU Strike: Students Cry Out, Curse ASUU / Where Can I Get Adult Education In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.