Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Prophecy She Gave Have Destroyed The Family Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy She Gave Have Destroyed The Family Forever (735 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prophecy She Gave Have Destroyed The Family Forever by solemate: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
There is a certain woman called Prisca Onuajuchi Ifeanyi that stay around Bende Road Umuahia. one of my family member invited her to my family to come in the nmae of land liberation, when she came, she picked up a woman in the family and accused her of being the problem of the whole family. she further said that the woman will die after 2 weeks of her visit, Today is exactly a year and 1 month this thing happend yet nothing happend, all other things she said that will happend did not happen rather the whole family is at war even those she promised twins are yet to get pregnant for the past one year. Hatred, confussion and enemity seems to be the portion of the family since that time. Its looks to me that the family can never be the same again. Please have anyone in the house expeerience this before?
Re: The Prophecy She Gave Have Destroyed The Family Forever by Goshen360(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Well, I think all the family will have to come back together and re-assess the matter again. Proving to themselves, the family that the woman is fake. Every member of the family will also have to reconcile with themselves and it is obvious she had done damage to the family. The family will also have to come together to pray and fast and rededicate themselves and the family to the Lord.

This is my own opinion and piece of advice.

Thank you.[/size]
Re: The Prophecy She Gave Have Destroyed The Family Forever by solemate: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
goshen360: [size=13pt]Well, I think all the family will have to come back together and re-assess the matter again. Proving to themselves, the family that the woman is fake. Every member of the family will also have to reconcile with themselves and it is obvious she had done damage to the family. The family will also have to come together to pray and fast and rededicate themselves and the family to the Lord.

This is my own opinion and piece of advice.

Thank you.[/size]

Thank You and God Bless You I pray that everybody will understand it the way it is

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Easier For Catholic Ladies To Marry Non Catholics And Not Vice Versa / Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists / How To Deal With Adversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.