Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists (739 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pope Benedict Left After ‘A Mystical Experience’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists by buzugee(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2012
has the mythical mystical and magical interpretation of the words in the bible turned billions of people away from the truth ? heck if i have a penny for everytime someone tells me it is a book of fables and fairies and it is unreal, i would be a billionaire by now. the 'christians' on this forum dont help either. and when the real interpretations come out, they think i am some crazy lunatic high on cheap drugs. this is insane angry

1-there is no such thing as a virgin birth. mary had s-e-x with joseph. the virgin birth is an adaptation of the story of tammuz and semiramis of the ancient babylonian empire.

2-God did not create only 2 people initially. how the heck do 2 people populate a planet to the tune of 7 billion in only a few thousand years ? mathematically impossible and a fairy tale. i suggest you read the genesis in depth

3-how will a loving forgiving God punish a man forever and ever and ever in a burning fiery inferno called hell for only 80 years of living on earth ? does that even make sense ? and whats the deal with heaven being this place with angels running around and people being in their spiritual body floating around and streets paved with gold and you cant eat or drink what you want etc etc etc

4-God being this all loving God who does not hate anything or anybody. if you are made in his image and you have the ability to hate, then why are nigerians surprised when i tell them he hates too ? ( amos 5 vs 15 ) ( romans 9 vs 13 ) ( malachi 1 vs 3 )

5-These people think earth is temporary and we will suddenly relocate to some place called heaven or hell. heaven simply means 'bliss'. heaven is a condition not a destination. the lord resides in a different dimension where it is peaceful and quiet and blissful, hence why it is called heaven. and when he says it will be done on earth as it is in heaven, it simply means he will bring blissfulness and peace and order and justice on earth, hence transforming earth to heaven. earth is currently hell (chaotic and unjust and unruly and unlawful ). they are both conditions not destinations.

6-People are surprised (when it mentions it like over 30 times in scriptures )that the messiah will assume human form again and come amongst us on earth to rule the world from the throne of david in israel. (yes on earth people, not in the sky )

7-They think jesus is some white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes with wings when the scripture clearly says he is a black man (skin the color of brass burnt in a furnace) with red eyes ( because he was known to drink a lot. the pharisees accused him of being a drunk. scripture says the son of man came eating and drinking )and nappy hair. ( if the first man created in Gods image is black, and white people only appeared after the first world was cleansed in the storm, and according to scriptures this white man that appeared after the storm is the basest of men (daniel 4 vs 17 ), then what makes you think the lord will make the messiah white ? it does say in the book of leviticus that being white is clean leprosy )

8-Alot of people, who focus on only the new testament think the word is only about LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. yes it is about love but it is also about revenge and recompense. it is a book of cause and effect. crime and punishment. a pair of entity one against the other, opposing forces. thats why so many of you are surprised when you see so much violence in the world today and you wonder why God is slacking in his duties of protecting mankind. you fail to see that this is all part of the plan. cause and effect. (sirach 33 vs 15 )

9-So many of you who focus on only the new testament and think its all LOVE and why is there so much violence in the world and how this does not gel with your image of God being this loving person and hence he must not exist if there is so much violence in the world etc etc. you guys dont know hard times and pestilence are created by the lord as punishment. yes, he creates evil as well as good (lamentations 3 vs 38 ) (amos 3 vs 6 ) (proverbs 16 vs 4 ) ( 2esdras 16 vs 19 ) ( isaiah 45 vs 7 )

etc etc etc. so many of you are guilty of peddling fables and tales and driving people to atheism because you dont read the word. you parrot what some pastor who is after filthy lucre has told you. i see atheists asking the dumbest questions too, like so are we going to eat in heaven, i dont want to be in a heaven were all we do is sing all day, it sounds boring, will we have alcohol in heaven ?
THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PLACATED WITH FABLES AND TALES BY PEOPLE WHO DONT TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH THE WORD. HECK I HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS ONE OF YOU FABLE PEDDLING PEOPLE IN THE PAST BUT THAT ONLY KEPT ME AWAY FROM LOVING THE JOURNEY BECAUSE I KNEW IN MY 'INTELLIGENT' MIND THAT THIS IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF FAIRY TALE GARBAGE. HENCE I WAS ONLY DOING IT OUT OF GUILT AND FEAR. HECK I KNEW IT WAS SO MUCH PURE GARBAGE THAT I HAD TO LITERALLY FORCE MYSELF TO TRY AND READ THE BIBLE ( AND I MANAGED TO FORCE MYSELF TO READ IT LIKE ONCE A YEAR LOL ). that is until i met a bunch of 'african american ' prophets who deconstructed all the fables and gave me the real meaning and understanding of the word. now i find it extremely realistic and it matches with history and artifacts and pictures. its beautiful when you get past that fable stage into the real understanding. there is no mythical magical thing about the bible. anything that sounds magical and mythical is figurative or symbolic and not literal.
Re: Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists by mkmyers45(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
You really are a BOT and on cheap crack...grin grin grin *im sure the whole of NL agree with me*
Re: Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists by Ptolomeus(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
It really is an approach that produces no interest in participating.
Re: Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists by logicboy: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2012
Your interpretation is as crazy as the biblical mythology.

It's like saying there's a big difference between Zeus and Thor. They are both fictional, no matter how different the stories are
Re: Has The Mythical Mystical Magical Interpretation Turned People Into Atheists by Heathen(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
buzugeeeeeee! Quit hogging the goodstuff and pass it around. I want to smoke that blunt and experience lala-land like you do!

(1) (Reply)

From God To God / Spiritual Warfare Tactics / Unification Church Founder Rev. Sun Myung Moon Dies At 92

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.