Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement (5784 Views)

How To Be A VIP On The Day Of Judgement / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2009
Quran 5:116-119' at the end of the chat with ALLAH Prophet isa will say to ALLAH 'if u like punish them or forgive them
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 5:116-119' at the end of the chat with ALLAH Prophet isa will say to ALLAH 'if u like punish them or forgive them

shocked shocked
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2009
Do we have any verse that say Ya ahlu NASAARA we will put u in hell or similar to that apart from the use of ahlu kitaab
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2009
I ve my personal conclusion but i will like to know ur view dear brethren
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Tudor3(m): 1:44am On Jun 01, 2009
Chei! Sounds SCARY! Seeing what allah's slaves do to innocent people on earth i wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of him on the last day. . . . . . Any hope for we atheists?
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Lagosboy: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2009
"Inna ladhina kafaru min ahli kitabi wal mushrikina fi naari jahanam khalidina fihaaa abada . . . . . . . , "

There are various hadiths in the sahihain that butress the meaning of this ayah as well.
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by olabowale(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Abuzola: What anabiyullah Isa bin Mariam have indicated by his statement in the dialogue that Allah states that will happen on the day of Judgement comes down to few matters; First it is Allah that has All Knowledge; Al Alim. It is Allah that does not die: Al Ayu. It is Allah Who is capable of doing all things: Al Qadir.

With the above in mind, it is Allah who revealed the Quran.
It is Allah who sent Isa bin Mariam as a messenger/prophet and given the honor of being the massiah to the children of Israel. Its birth by a woman who did not have a man mounting her and having sex with her is a sign, ayat of Allah.

On the day of Judgement, it is Allah Who will initiate the dialogue by calling His slave/servant human prophet, Jesus son of Mary. Allah tells him, in front of mankind, all His favors on him. Jesus is not reported to be able to refute any of Allah's statement.

Then Allah continues to ask him, after the above,if he ever said to anyone that he is part God, and/or to worship him and or his mother, since we see and also hear Christian say: in the name of Jesus, when they pray, and the catholic sect of Christianity is never far behind since they pray to Mary as mother of god.

Notice that if only the issue of Jesus is adressed in the Quran, without his mother's case, we may have many "smartly deceitful people" trying to say, see, the Quran leaves out Mary, even though the catholics do worship her (praying to somebody is worshipping).

The response of Jesus to the above is for the wise to think about;

Jesus did not refute Alah's favors on him. He stated that he never told anyone other than what was commanded him, by Allah. He said when Allah raised him up, he was able to have any knowledge of what earthly men say about him and the conducts that resulted from his presence on earth. Please note that Jesus never said that he died before saying that Allah raised him. Jesus continued that Allah is the Only entity that was able to know what was going on.

Jesus thenstated what he told his community what he was; A prophet to you oh children of Israel. My Lord and your Lord is Allah (One Lord God, not gods). Worship Him and associate nothing at all with Him. We can see traces of this statement, if we search the Bible; Old Testament of Moses, and then New Testament of Jesus, and even the Psalm of David that is sandwiched between them (in essence, no prophet, I repeat it, again that has the gut to say he is god or partnership with God).

Jesus then speaks about Allah's Justice in the ability of everlasting punishment of the guilty, and the immensed Mercy of His Forgiveness. It is clear from the verse, that no one but Allah has these qualities and abilities, by His Own Wills, alone.

After the statement of Jesus, Allah praises him for being a speaker of truth and a true slave.And then permits him and those companions (awariyun, etc) to enter paradise. Jesus will enter paradise with those of people who followed his direction. Just like every prophet, Jesus prophetic time covers from the announcement of his prophetic mesage and ending at when Muhammad (AS) started his and the world is aware of it. With the Arabs, and the mideastern people, that was very almost immediate. Later to the far away people, etc.

Jesus role is clearly stated. Hence, will Allah completely forgive the Christians? I have asked myself the same question in the past. And my answer came in the same way the answer of the number of people in the cave, is provided in the Quran. Now we must notice that many verses of the Quran speak about the nonmuslims going to hell to be punished. We must see that Jesus statement indicted the Christians. From it, we see that they disobey him. The disobedience to Allah's laws passed on to people from the prophet is not without adequate consequent.

The Jews will get punished for not primarily believing the prophethood of Jesus, hence they did not follow him. They and the Christians, do not follow Jesus, hence they will be punished for not aceepting and following the prophethood of Muhammad.

What will be the consequences of disbelief except there is punishment for disbelief? Those who disbelieved the prophets will be punish, inshaAllah. Allah does not change His process. He does not fail in His promise. Yes the Christians will be punished.

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Tudor3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
''Those who disbelieved in the prophet will be punished insha allah''
Are you not ashamed of yourself? You have no right to call yourself a human being. A real human being will be compassionate and say ''those who disbelived the prophet will be punished,MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY''. Is anything wrong in praying for mercy?
But no,you just love the idea of your allah punishing people,it warms your cockles.Shame on you for showing your heartlessness and barbarism to the world.
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by noetic2: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
Tùdor:

Are you not ashamed of yourself? You have no right to call yourself a human being. A real human being will be compassionate and say ''those who disbelived the prophet will be punished,MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY''. Is anything wrong in praying for mercy?
But no,you just love the idea of your allah punishing people,it warms your cockles.Shame on you for showing your heartlessness and barbarism to the world.

are u just realising the merciless hypocrisy in islam. . . . . .i wonder if allah will have mercy on u naughty atheist. . . . .when even muslims will go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
noetic2:

are u just realising the merciless hypocrisy in islam. . . . . .i wonder if allah will have mercy on u naughty atheist. . . . .when even muslims will go to hell.

i wonder. What's the use being a muslim? Everyone of them will be in hell by a fixed ordinance of allah.

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Jarus(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
Tùdor:

But no,you just l
ove the idea of your allah punishing people,it warms your cockles.Shame on you for showing your heartlessness and barbarism to the world.
If you know how grave it is to disbelieve in your creator, you will not say this. . .but in any case, it is our prayer that Allah shows mercy to them in this world and guide them to Islam. But if they die in their disbelief, no prayer or hope for them again o!

davidylan:

i wonder. What's the use being a muslim? Everyone of them will be in hell by a fixed ordinance of allah.
Where did you get this? Everyone? No, far from truth.
I will replace 'everyone' with 'some' and give you the reason why some will be in hell temporarily(May Allah save us from that).
Consider this scenario:
Muslim A believes in oneness of Allah, prays five times daily, doesn't lie, fornicate, drink alcohol etc
Muslim B also believes in oneness of Allah but disobeys Him, doesn't pray, fornicates, steals, drinks alcohol etc.

Do you think it is fair to A, who had restrained himself and been patient despite Shaytan's invitation to the so called enjoyments of life, to be put in same paradise with B, who wasn't patient in this world? Or what will distinguish a Muslim that fornicated(and didn't repent) with one that didn't on the day of judgment?
This is why some Muslims will taste Allah's punishment on the day of judgment, but will later be admitted to paradise.
But it is not automatic, as Allah is so merciful that even a Muslim that disobeyed Him on earth, while still having faith in Allah, may still make Paradise without tasting Hellfire.
If it were automatic, straight-away paradise for every Muslim, then refraining from other prohibited acts like adultery,illegally usurping another person's properties, stealing, etc becomes unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by olabowale(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Tudor: « #7 on: Today at 04:29:10 PM »  

I said inshaAllah, and you are hot on the collar! Your blood is boiling, already? I am a nothing and my statement of "reminder" already got you wildup.yet you ignore the warning of punishment from your Creator. And you expect not to get punished? Have you seen a society that does not punish its criminals under its laws, or a household that does not make the offenses of its stubborn member consequential? Did your parent never show dissatisfaction at your disobedience? Will you expect less from Allah Who you knowingly disobey, even as you obey your "professor?" Stop acting as if I have offended you. I only reminded you, in the same way I remind myself and my loved ones.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Why ashamed? I spoke the truth and you said i must be ashamed? Will it make you feel good if I lied? I told my mother how I felt, without forcing her to leave Christianity. Alah soften her heart to Islam, when she saw Christianity for what t was. (Bear in mind that Judaism is not popular with Nigerians. heck not with any other people except the jews. And if my mother have been following any other religion; ogun or any other, I would have made the same observarion; God let her see what the other religion was).

You have no right to call yourself a human being.

All that qualify any one for passing as a human being, I have. I eat, drink, have dream, hope, aspiration, and speak my mind, free will, etc. I wonder what you have that makes you better than me, hence I will not be human? If you are an atheist, your whole idea is that there is no God Almighty. Hence, your purpose of being on earth is just as simple and mondane like that of anything; tree, animals, etc. If you are a Christian, you claim that no one enters heaven with Jesus. So whats your beef with me having my say according? At least, I am trying to direct all my purpose of being to Allah. I maybe a bad human being, human being nonetheless, I am. Your suggestion is out of plain.

A real human being will be compassionate and say ''those who disbelived the prophet will be punished,MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY''. Is anything wrong in praying for mercy?

First, I answer the question of the verse. Then I say inshaAllah which is a sign of humility even as I speak the truth. The lack of Mercy is actually on your part, for you see the truth, you read the truth, you recognized the truth, yet you pretend that you do not know that it is the truth. If you are not pretending, my saying that Christians; are not muslims, hence they will be punished, instead of being forgiven, since I stated that they actually are not followers of Jesus the Messenger and are not in obedience to the laws/commmands of Allah to Jesus, or Muhammad (AS).

Mercy is that you are reminded that you are on the wrong side of history with God. If I vasilage your ego, maybe you will love me. I am more interested of telling you the truth, here and now, so that you will not have any excuse against me on the Day of Judgement. My prayer should not be your problems. Try to face your problems and take the correct position with your Creator. InshaAllah, if you turn back from your not worshipping your Creator, he will forgive you, from His Mercy. I hope you are not too arrogant or ignorant to accept.

I am convinced that you know that Allah is your Lord and you have only refused to worship Him because of your arrogance and ignorance. If you do not already know and you are only been full of pride, you would not have been this bitter at my statement. If I had said that I will punish you, you would have laughed at my face, since you well know that I do not know who you are. But you know that you can't hide from Allah!

Your arrogance reminds me of the story that a grandson of late trumpeter Miles Davies told us in the Masjid  (Imanm Ali Masjid) on Halsey and Lewis in Brooklyn. He said grandpa Miles said that he knew that Islam is the correct religion. But he can't bow and prostrate his face to Allah. Yet, this Davies man (Ali) is the father of the father of this young man. Both son and grandson of Davies are Muslims. Few years ago, during the 2001 Ramadan, I spent my last 10 days in Islamic center of Newark, New Jersey. In one of our evenings, one of the brothers was tell us a story of how he dialogued with a pastor up the hill, on Martin Luther King Boulevard. The Pastor believed that Islam is the right religion but will not change to it because of the money making machines called his church.

The same Pastor, in the long run was caught with his pant down to below his ankle stuck with another man under him. I am telling you this particularly not because you may not have homosexuals in Islam now, but because the homosexuals will be condemned to Hellfire, if they do not desist. Afterall, the people of Prophet Lut were perished. Should I now say to a homosexual that he will not be thrown to Hell, just because I think his reaction will be exactly like yours, above?

Islam to me is clear. While I am not a great muslim, I am very conscious of my faults and where I need improvements. I am not unmindful of my condition.

Now that you have expressed your outrage at my blunt and brutal honesty, what will you do so that you will not be punished by my Allah?

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by olabowale(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Davidylan: Considering your A and B muslims scenerio; It is from Allah's mercy to forgive sins. The two both believe in the Oneness (you on the other hand, as much as I love you believe in 3 gods; is there a comparing between the Muslims and the Christians in the way the view the Creator?) of Allah. Thats what make them muslims. Both practice prayers. One, A Muslim does not act out the vices that the other Muslim B acts out. InshaAllah both of them will be forgiven and their sins blotted out. While A will be starting out at a higher level/quality of paradise, B the always vice ridden wil start out at the level that is lower.

But both are in paradise. See the mercy of just believing? Proof; Allah's Messenger (AS), told his Uncle who was also the father of Ali, AbiTalib, on the uncle's dath bed to just simply say from his own lips, that Allah is the Only God and there are no gods. This was in Makka. THis man Abitalib have been the most single consistent person in the life of the prophet. He supported him up to his death. However he would not even repeat what his noble nephew asked of him. He knew that the nephew was a truthful person. Even his own son, Ali (RA) was a muslim. His only fault was that he did not want his people (Abu Jahal, Abu Lahab, etc all idolators) to say after his death that he abandoned the religion of his forefathers.

Can anybody believe this man, except that his heart was not a believing heart? After his death, what will it mean to him if anybody say anything bad about him?

« #9 on: Today at 05:49:21 PM »
Quote from: noetic2 on Today at 05:47:26 PM

Noetic2 and Davidylan: What is the bruhaha all about? Remember that you say that your human god is all that ends all? Why are you crying? I wonder how possible that what I said is worse than your intended mass killing of the Jews for not accepting Jesus? Less I forget that the rest of us, the non Christians and the stubborn and mercilessly slaughtered Jews will be condemned to "Lake of Fire!" You guys are the worst of Hypocrites. Stop it men!
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by noetic2: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
olabowale:

Noetic2 and Davidylan: What is the bruhaha all about? Remember that you say that your human god is all that ends all? Why are you crying? I wonder how possible that what I said is worse than your intended mass killing of the Jews for not accepting Jesus? Less I forget that the rest of us, the non Christians and the stubborn and mercilessly slaughtered Jews will be condemned to "Lake of Fire!" You guys are the worst of Hypocrites. Stop it men!

I cant make any sense out of this. . . .what EXACTLY are u trying to say?
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by olabowale(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Noetic2: I know that hypocritical mind will not let your heart and eyes be able to make out what I wrote! Go back to what you said, and what Davidylan said. Join the two together. You will be able to relate, since I addressed you and David, your heart, if it were pure, would have had no difficulty getting it!

How would I have adressed you except that you had something to say about the topic? Duuh! Open your eyes, man. Mr. Hypocrite.
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Tudor3(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
Olabowale, your posts above is arrant nonsense. I wonder how one is able to type all that bullshit and your conscience is clear
when lawyers speak in court they tell the judge ''temper justice with mercy''.it doesnt mean the judge will listen. So also your allah,he will not listen to prayers of mercy coz according to you we are sinners. But a normal human being should at least be compassionate towards the fate of sinners but you choose to be happy and gloat that your allah will punish them. Making you a psychopath that enjoys the suffering of others
I've got news for you- your allah can do me NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Tudor3(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
Olabowale, your posts above is arrant nonsense. I wonder how one is able to type all that bullshit and your conscience is clear
when lawyers speak in court they tell the judge ''temper justice with mercy''.it doesnt mean the judge will listen. So also your allah,he will not listen to prayers of mercy coz according to you we are sinners. But a normal human being should at least be compassionate towards the fate of sinners but you choose to be happy and gloat that your allah will punish them. Making you a psychopath that enjoys the suffering of others
I've got news for you- your allah can do me NOTHING!
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by olabowale(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Tudor: (Come to think of it; there is a place around the UN Headquarters in NYC called Tudor city. Are you from there, man? I know there is a building style called Tudor, too.)

My man, wait and I am also waiting. Allah is waiting, too. At appointed time, I hope you have moved on to my side of the argument before the waiting is no more. Don't die except that you are in the state of Islamic belief!

I think you like brievity. How about that?
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
shukran olabowale, in many verses Allah promised to put those who wrote the scriptures like paul in hell
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
For misleading the people, since there is no verse that says xtrians will dwell in hell could that stand as an excuse
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
Remember d bible during d time of Muhammad has major changes compare to d modern bible,
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2009
In Muhammad (P.B.U.H) time the bible said the messenger will emerge from madina and stated his characteristics
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
Among d characteristics are he won't take sadaqa and a sign of prophethood between his shoulder and many more
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
for who read it in their bible then & disbeliev surely they will enter hell, in dis case we re talkin of blinded xtrian
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
Blinded in d sense dat many verses of d prophethood in d bible were omitted in this our generation and they bcom unaware
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
If Allah should admit d xtrian to paradise it will be a less surbodinate paradise because they are failure
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2009
Even muslim won't enter d same level of paradise, there are different category of paradise and d highest is fir daus
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2009
Believers will enter paradise according to their deeds, just like d likeness of acquiring a house according to ur money
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2009
On d last note ALLAH says 'I don't punish my slaves for something they know not or out of forgetfulnes'
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by manmustwac(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2009
Abuzola:

Believers will enter paradise according to their deeds, just like d likeness of acquiring a house according to ur money
What about me who don't preach any religion will allah forgive me and allow me to enter paradise?
Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Abuzola(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2009
For me my prayer is my good deeds should weigh heavier than my bad deeds, if i get that i ve xcape, paradise is paradise

1 Like

Re: Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement by Frizy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Abuzola

Come to think of it, your post count is seriously after mine, could it be because you only post one line. grin undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Prisoner Shorten His Solat? / Beautiful Hijab Styles To Try This Ramadan / Hajj 2018: First Batch Of Kaduna Pilgrims Airlifted To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.