Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Which Is The Best Vampire Series? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is The Best Vampire Series? (1256 Views)

Vampire Vs Werewolf / The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by emedizzla(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
With the likes of True blood, Blade the series, Vampire diary, Being Human, Blood ties and the likes, which is still the best vampire series?
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by khukhi(f): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Vampire Diaries.
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by yommy2sure(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
Iv only seen vd and true blood buh i prefer vd
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by Dyamante(f): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
Vampire diaries is legendary,too awesome..
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by mac73(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2012
True blood without question!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by doctokwus: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
mac73: True blood without question!
One of d most forgettable series I dared to watch,cudnt get past episode 3 of season 1.Still feel pain anytime I c dat series mentioned.Rubbish frm A-Z
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by emedizzla(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
doctokwus:
One of d most forgettable series I dared to watch,cudnt get past episode 3 of season 1.Still feel pain anytime I c dat series mentioned.Rubbish frm A-Z

i think u r very wrong, nd u must av watched d movie frm a bad angle. True blood is rite now rating higher than any other vampire movie
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by mac73(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
@Doctokwus,are you sure it was true blood you saw? That series is the best on vampires bar none. Engaging storylines,intersting plot twists, great acting, memorable characters and lines, blood and gore and the right amount of sex. What more could you ask for?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by emedizzla(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
mac73: @Doctokwus,are you sure it was true blood you saw? That series is the best on vampires bar none. Engaging storylines,intersting plot twists, great acting, memorable characters and lines, blood and gore and the right amount of sex. What more could you ask for?

maybe he's talkin abt a different movie entirely.
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by kunlefox(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2012
Why are we even asking this question...its pretty much obvious (1).Buffy the vampire slayer (2). True blood
As much as i watch TVD it can't make this list,the plot-holes in that show are as big as texas..
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by kunlefox(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2012
Trueblood has always been better than TVD every season...trueblood has way better premise than tvd...interms of acting,plots,character development trueblood blows vampire diaries away
Tho TvD is nice and i like it's pop-rock culture dynamics but as a fan of both i'll take trueblood anyday
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2012
The vampire diaries it really intresting
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by emedizzla(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
kunle fox: Why are we even asking this question...its pretty much obvious (1).Buffy the vampire slayer (2). True blood
As much as i watch TVD it can't make this list,the plot-holes in that show are as big as texas..

exactly.
Re: Which Is The Best Vampire Series? by latino91(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
doctokwus]
One of d most forgettable series I dared to watch,cudnt get past episode 3 of season 1.Still feel pain anytime I c dat series mentioned.Rubbish frm A-Z[/quote]

exactly.

(1) (Reply)

'76 And "93 DAYS" / On Power, S05e08, Your Reaction To Kanan's Death / Movie: Download Your Excellency 2019 – Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.