Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Never Argue With A Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Argue With A Woman (731 Views)

When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / Why You Should Never Argue With Nigeria Police | House Of Ajebo / Never Argue Wit A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Argue With A Woman by CHIROSE1(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2007
One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?"wink
"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up." ( i e she has to follow the cop to the station for statement)

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.
Re: Never Argue With A Woman by Migines(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2007
Sincerely, tell me havnt u seen this here before?
Re: Never Argue With A Woman by jemi4real: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2007
men your joke is not bad at all.
Re: Never Argue With A Woman by clemcykul(f): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2007
nice one rofmlo

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been There? / Legendary Proverbs / As A Last Resort. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.