Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (886 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Does He Love Me? - Signs That He Loves You / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser by defisher: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2012
Womanisers are manipulators. They wine,dine and charm their lady prey. They can promise anything on earth to take their prey to bed,after fulfilling their lustful desire they dump their prey and go for another lady.HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY A WOMANISER.HOW TO INVESTIGATE A MAN IN RELATIONSHIP. HOW DO I KNOW IF HE LOVES ME.The 3 important things that determine the success and failure of a relationship. What are the 7 things you should know before going into a relationship. Why men behave wickedly. when and how to quit a relationship.Learn how to avoid heart breaking pitfall in relationship. All these and a lot more in a must read e- book titled. HOW TO INVESTIGATE AND GET YOUR DESIRED SPOUSE IN 8WEEkS. For detail text 'yes' to 08163320005 or send blank email to ademolaadeola69@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Don't Scream Or Report To Police When They Are Raped By Women? / Nneka123 I Think We Should Date, I'm In Italia / DAMN! See The Height Difference Between Chidinma And Sound Sultan. LOL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.