Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You (6107 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hello Nairalander,

Welcome to my post,Am fred CEO of Fredcarmarts Autos,I help people buy cars and do the original custom duties. Do have your car sent from outside Nigeria to cotonuo port. You need an original custom papers for it,you are at the right spot or you just bought your car in cotonuo and u need an original duty for it,then you are also at the right post.

This is how I do my if you tell the model of the car I will give you the charges for it,after am done with the duty for you to confirm the originality of the duty,you can take your duty file walk into any the custom offices tell them to verify if the duty is original or not before you go with your car,that is how I get more trust from my customer,a try will convince you about all this,contact me on: 08130380111,08183300454 or email me at fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for dropping by
Hope to hear from you sir...Thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by sunky644(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2013
What's the total cost of getting a sound full option C-Class Mercedes Benz C200 1996-2000 model and deliver to me in Nigeria?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 27, 2013
Hi Fred,
I need
1. 2002 Toyota Solara
2. 2003/2004 Nissan maxiama (dagrin)
3. 2001 Toyota highlander
please include all expenses. mail me ...
machzy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2013
@991

2002 Toyota Solara = 980k- 1m

2003/2004 Nissan maxiama = 1.1m

2001 Toyota highlander = 1.250m

my agency fee is 30k,this prices includes the custom duties too after my agency fee no more hiden charges.if you want to talk more about this you can reply me here or call me on 08130380111,thanks

1 Like

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Nobody: 8:09am On May 28, 2013
carmarts: @991

my agency fee is 30k,this prices includes the custom duties too after my agency fee no more hiden charges.if you want to talk more about this you can reply me here or call me on 08130380111,thanks

thanks for the price list and the explanations, i will give you a call before weekend when am ready.
thanks.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2013
@991 okay i will be expecting your call
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by icej: 12:39am On May 30, 2013
How much will it cost to get a camry 2003 model
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2013
@ice j thanks for your mail you can get camry 2003 for 1.230m,hope to hear from you soon
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by lanrefront1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
How much for a 2004/05 Mazda MPV?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2013
@lanre front thanks for your mail...you can get the car for 1.7m this price include the custom duty
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by ophilly: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls, how much would '99 & '02 models of Toyota Sienna cost?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by bolman: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls how much can I get Toyota matrix and golf 5 presently at cotonuo?pls reply
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by amstamon: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2013
that price it too high. people buy 2002/03 for 800k. two units of clean clean 2001 mpv mazda from US have been sold on Nairaland for 770k.

Mazda MPV 2001 comes with 2.5 engine. 2002/03 model are basically the same with minor changes. the 2004 to 2006 are almost similar little-little upgrades.

so what is the price for 2002 model then. then there are these models that comes with a 2.3 petrol engine and a manual gear. the middle row seats are three in number instead of two.have you come across them. the fuel efficiency is very high and I believe they should even be cheaper than 2001 2.5 engine model since most people don't want manual transmission.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by symbianDON(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
carmarts: @991

the price you quoted for 2001 highlander....i am sure it is a mistake?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
@symbianDON yes it was a mistake...01 Highlander goes for 1.5m
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by boyebodu: 1:28am On Jun 05, 2013
pls what should be my burget for a very good nissan maxima 2002 MANUAL DRIVE. My mail is tundebodu05@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheap Nissan Vanette 4 Quick Sale / SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2008 Honda Pilot For Sale / ✔️SOLD 2016 CLA Foreign Used Mercedes-Benz @ 10.5m - Negotiable -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.