Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You (6126 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Dieumerci(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
How much can land me a Toyota Camry 2000 model full options + keyless entry to agbara or ijanikin. Thanks.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2013
@Dieu_merci Thanks for your post you can get Toyota Camry 2000 for 1m including the original duty,Thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2013
@Hugoboy Thanks for your post,you can get the BMW for 1m including the custom duty
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2013
@MMBL Please check your mail box,i sent you a mail..
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2013
@oluwatomiwa Thanks for your mail..Carina 99 you can get it for 700k,this price include custom duty sir thanks and hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2013
@ayodeb Thanks for your mail sir,sorry for the mistake sir you can get it for 550k,inclduing the custom duty sir,hope to hear from you sir
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Spida(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2013
will love to know the prices of these cars

corolla 2004, 2005, 2006

Ford escape 2004

Mazda tribute 2004

Camry 2005.

will love to know which one of em is okay.

Budget between 1m - 1.2m
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Manutd19: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2013
My budget is 600k.Which good car can i get for that amount from cotonou? Kindly reply asap
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Manutd19 Thanks for your mail sir...you can get a golf 3,honda bulliet,mazda,benz 190,honda civic 1995-96 model,hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by anawebtech(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
How much should i Budget including bringing down to Abuja of the following.

1999 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
2000 MAZDA 626 LX
2002 MAZDA 626 LX
2002 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
2001 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
All Auto
Godson: 07030160283
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2013
@anawebtech Thanks for your mail and sorry for the late respond,1999 Mazda you will get it for 650k,2000 for 850k,2001 1m,this prices also include with original custom duties,my agence fee is not included.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by omx4real: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
I need the prices for these cars to make a choice;
1, Toyota camry 96 (Orobo)
2, Toyota camry 99 (tiny light)
3, Toyota Camry 00/01 (Envelope)
4, Toyota Matrix 2003

All cars with genuine custom papers.

Thanks.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by mexxyaaron(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi,how much does a 1999 rav4 ,4doors,auto transmission go for.with original custom paper etc down to lagos.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
@omx4real thanks for your mail,you can get orobo for 650k,tiny light,750k,envelope:1m,matrix:1.350m,all this prices include the custom papers.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
@mexxyaaron thanks for your mail,you can get 1999 rav4 for 1.2m including the original custom duty sir.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Cuzz: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
hw much wl get me a clean golf 3 auto full option 1.8ltr engine preferable GTI. i need it ASAP.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by omx4real: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
carmarts: @omx4real thanks for your mail,you can get orobo for 650k,tiny light,750k,envelope:1m,matrix:1.350m,all this prices include the custom papers.

Thanks... I'll contact u wen I make a decision
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by mexxyaaron(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2013
carmarts: @mexxyaaron thanks for your mail,you can get 1999 rav4 for 1.2m including the original custom duty sir.

Hi,

What about rav4 2000 model
And 2001 model,what's their prices pls.the best offer because I intend making a decision very soon.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord(eod)Super Clean Toks -Price #1.350M / 2004 Honda E. O. D V6 For Sale @ 600k SOLD... / SOLD!!! Clean Tokunbo 2008 Honda Pilot For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.