Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (141338 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by topecole: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
The site is nw going
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Rexsul: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yeso da pregnant site only gave birth 2 d.e info. Bt da gud news 4 those jambite dat was nt able 2 write their post ume wit either 1st choice or second choice is that they hav been gvn upportunity 2 write wit d d.e candidate. D xam starts on da 29th n end on da 31 of august. 4 more info visit www.futminna.edu.ng.hmmm am nt sure if d list wil b out diz month o cos jambito n d.e list r always d same bt let kip waitn sha mayb they might change their tradition diz year.

1 Like

Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by david6(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yes o...finally the site is back frm its trip ooo...yea we got lots of info for D.E oo...its now ur turn to jack oo...wish u all d best..and @rexul for d list dis month d way I see it na 50-50 chances oo...well God dey..good luck to all D.E candidates o!

1 Like

Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by dryakson(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
4 dos of u with wrong passport,kindly go to cafe and change it. i have already change mine
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Rexsul: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls n pls n pls 2 avoid disappointment on dat dey make sure ur waec result is very clear infact make sure waec logo appear on it very wel incase u r usin waec result cos they wil use it 2 screen alot of ppl dat they n u would nt b able 2 gt waec scrash card at gidan kwano easily xcept bosso which is far. Rememba readers r leaders o!
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Rexsul: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
This is to inform all outstanding candidates who have applied for admission through JAMB into the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna for the 2012/2013 academic session that the University has scheduled the concluding part of its Pre-Admission screening exercise to hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan kwano as follows:

Commencement date for online registration:

9am on Wednesday 25th July, 2012

Close of online registration:

12pm on Saturday 25th August, 2012

Dates of screening exercise:

29th - 31st August, 2012

Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) platform.

1. Eligibility

Only candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) who selected FUT, Minna as their first or second choice most preferred University.
UTME candidates who selected FUT, Minna as their first or second choice most preferred University but missed the previous two screening exercises held in June and July.
Candidates who scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the March, 2012 UTME as shown below (This condition applies to UTME candidates only) :

School

Course/Programme

UTME minimum score

Engineering and Engineering Technology

Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering,

Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering,

Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.

Information and Communication Technology

Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security Science, Information and Media Technology, Library Information Technology.

Entrepreneurship and Management Technology

Entrepreneurship and Business studies, Project Management Technology, Transport Management Technology.

Environmental Technology

Building Technology, Estate Management,

Surveying and Geo-informatics,

Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying.

Environmental Technology

Architecture.

Agriculture and Agricultural Technology

Agricultural Economics and Extension Technology, Animal Production, Crop Production, Food Science and Nutrition,

Horticulture, Soil Science,

Water Resources, Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology.

Science and Science Education

Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Industrial and Technology Education, Mathematics/Statistics, Geology, Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Geography Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education.

Science and Science Education

Biochemistry, Microbiology.

UTME candidates whose score is below the minimum for their chosen course are eligible to register for any other course provided they attain the minimum score for that course. Such candidates will however be surcharged a “CHANGE of COURSE” processing fee of ₦1000 only before the results of the CBT screening exercise are processed.
All UTME candidates must have the prescribed subjects combination in the UTME required for admission into the proposed course/programme as prescribed in the JAMB brochure.
Direct Entry candidates must possess an Ordinary National Diploma or Higher National Diploma (Lower Credit minimum) or National Certificate of Education (Merit minimum) from Federal Government approved Polytechnics/Monotechnics/Colleges of Education. Candidates with GCE ‘A/Level’ or IJMB ‘A/Level’ must possess minimum of two subjects at credit passes or five points respectively.
All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’Level credits including Mathematics and English language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed course/programme and obtained not earlier than 2008. Direct Entry Candidates are however not affected by the year O’Level credits were obtained.

Note: UTME candidates who do not possess the required O’Level credits in subjects relevant to their chosen course/programme will be surcharged a processing fee of N1000 for a change to an alternative course at the venue of the screening exercise.

Only O’Level result print-out downloaded directly from the website of the national examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification at the screening venue.
Candidates in the “Awaiting Result” category will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.

For list of relevant subjects for each course/programme please click on “O’level subjects requirement for courses/programmes”

NOTE: Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.

2. Method of Registration

All candidates must either possess a valid e-mail address or create one for the purpose of the online registration for the screening exercise.
Candidates should go to any of the following designated Banks (First Bank, UBA , Union Bank, EcoBank, Keystone Bank, Access Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Zenith Bank, Skye Bank ) and pay ₦1,000.00 only for the CBT screening and another ₦1,000.00 as University processing fee totalling ₦2,000.00 (exclusive of ₦250 Bank charges) into “FUTMINNA POST – UTME ACCOUNT” through e-Tranzact platform.
The Bank will issue a receipt containing a receipt number and Confirmation order number that will be used by the candidate for the on-line registration.

Candidates are hereby directed to visit the homepage of this website for details on the procedure for on-line registration.

3. Requirements for the Screening Exercise

All eligible candidates are required to come on the scheduled date to the Convocation Arena at the University Main Campus at Gidan-kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:

A clean copy of the downloaded print-out of O’Level results or original certificate(s) from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB. In addition, Direct Entry candidates are to bring along with clean copies of other academic credentials (A/Level, NCE, OND and HND results/certificates).
A clean copy of 2012/2013 – UTME result slip (or evidence of JAMB registration by Direct Entry candidates) affixed with a recent coloured passport photograph and with the title of course/programme of choice boldly written on top.
The printed 2012/2013 Pre-Admission scheduling slip.
A writing material (biro or pencil).
A simple calculator (non-programmable) without cover.

4. General Information

No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 kms away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town. Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N70 at the Bus Park inside the Bosso Campus of the University.
Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
Candidates are advised to arrive at the convocation arena at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled date for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time.

Note: Candidates are strongly advised to commence registration immediately as the University portal will be closed for registration at midnight of Saturday 25th August, 2012.

All enquiries should be directed to the following: infoputme@futminna.edu.ng or call 08104638886 / 08091806509

Signed
V. N. Kolo (Mrs)

1 Like

Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by kinggenesis(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
@Sweetestguy (Rexsul), thanks for the info. I appreciate!
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Davidgerald: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
nyc info @rexsul....d way am seein tinz...our list wil b out by nxt month...2 all DE studnt nd waec studnts...wish u guys luck.....
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Telez(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2012
thank God der site is back
But no info about Transcipt
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Davidgerald: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2012
since transcript wasnt stated...u dnt nid it 4 d postde....mayb it wil b required durin admission registratn....
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Rexsul: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2012
Its anoda beautifl day though d main issue here 4 nw is d d.e xam cos d probability dat our list wil come out dis month is very small.@ all d.e candidate, hope u guys r preparin o? n i gues uv startd ur registration as wel cos no time 2 check time o. It shal b well. 2go id: Rexsul.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Chugon: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2012
Pls did any one knws the nature of post de question so that we'll knw where to start to be reading..Pls
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by ojtech8291: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
pls, d sale of d scratch card for registration is't nation wide or within niger state? Thanks urgen reply is appreciated.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by kinggenesis(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ojtech8291, it's nationwide.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by ojtech8291: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
kinggenesis: @ojtech8291, it's nationwide.
. Thanks but i hv asked in uba and first bank without luck. How can describe d scratch for dm. Once again thanks.otukpo Benue state.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Rexsul: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
ojtech8291: pls, d sale of d scratch card for registration is't nation wide or within niger state? Thanks urgen reply is appreciated.
guy urs is jst 2 go 2 any of those banks n tel dem u wants 2 register 4 futmx post ume n all u would b ask 2 do is 2 pay a total sum of 2250 and they would gv u receipt numba n confirmatn oder numba which u would nw use 4 ur registratn by visitin their website. Notin lik scrash card ok n i would advice u 2 try sky bank and see cos mayb d instruct hs nt been gvn 2 those banks u went 2.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by walexitouk(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Thank God I finally register my post-DE yesterday. But another thing, there is no space for National diploma; its only HND, Diploma and others!!! I pray they meant ND as they put Diploma! Also, is there going to be Tutorial for we DE candidates as its use to be for UME candidates? Wishing every body success... Thanks
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by felostar: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
[b][/b]please,did futminna accept combination of waec and neco result 4 admission or DE?
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by felostar: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
THE SITE IS NO MORE GOING.OR MAYBE IS MY PHONE.SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by jacobemmanuel: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
All d best to all direct entry in examz
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by felostar: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
pls,is waec and neco combination accepted in futminna? Is d site stil going?
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by jacobemmanuel: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
felostar: [b][/b]please,did futminna accept combination of waec and neco result 4 admission or DE?
Yes my man
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by kinggenesis(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ojtech8291, just try another bank.
@felostar, it's your phone oo. There is nothing wrong with the site.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Davidgerald: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2012
d form can oli b obtained @ d banks main branches....all DE studnt shuld b fast in obtainin it...futmix can b funny @tyms........##c uniben has released her admission list.....##
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by Davidgerald: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2012
felostar: pls,is waec and neco combination accepted in futminna? Is d site stil going?
waec and neco combination is acceptable so long d results r very neat,clear,nd printed 4rm waec nd neco websites.....
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by kinggenesis(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2012
@All those that have gotten their D.E form, the banks in my area are requesting for the account number of the school, Guyz help me out cos it's urgent.
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by david6(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2012
@king I don't tink u nid the account number..just tell d bank u wana pay for direct entry through E-TRANZACT...datz is payment electronically..and they will give u a confirmation pin and code datz all...good luck!@davidgerald minna aint trying oo..see FUTO,UNiben and odas has released dere Merit admission list and minna still avnt..well patiently waiting for it..we r all admitted o
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by kinggenesis(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2012
@david6, na you try pass!
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by david6(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2012
@king any how o!!!just off uni ben forum...admission testimony are flowing oo...I kw we shall all give testimonies in dis forum too..we shall all be shouting #ADMITTED in JESUS name oo...
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by teecrown(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2012
At all i need ur advice ooo
According 2 futminna advert they said all utme candidate who choose futminna as 1st or 2nd most preferred university are eligible 2 apply.
I choose unilorin as my 1st and fed poly ilaro as my 2nd choice(most preferred) and
fed poly ilaro again as my 1st choice and futminna as my 2nd choice(more preferred)
I failed unilorin putme scoring 46, ilaro poly does nt conduct putme,they select my utme scores & those dat choose then most preferred. Ilaro adm list is out 1st & 2nd no show.
Am doubting unilorin because my score is low. Futminna is my last hope. I called the enquiry number they said i should apply, i dont want a situation that i will travel from lagos to minna & i would nt b allow to write d exam. Am frustrated cos i have been seeking adm since 2009. I already collected a part form at ilaro poly cos age is nt by side. pls what ur take on this
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by DaveJakes: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2012
I APRECI8 U GUYZ & GALS MHEN,I can c dis site is really blazing hot.plz I'm a new nairalander who chose futminna as my 2nd choice.I only wanna tap 4rm U guyz n galz about d latest info on ma possible admisn chances in2 futmina.I heard 259 in jamb n did dia pume avin a score of 320 in d pume.plz wat r my chances?
Re: Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. by david6(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2012
Dave u are home and dry oo..what ur course!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (121) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.