Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland (6162 Views)

How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2012
I need a candid advice from Nlanders about options of going back to finland,
I was once in Finland some years back and had to come back to Nigeria due to some
immigration issues i had, but wants to go back to Unite with my son and possibly marry the mother
but i have two options of going back there before me,
will it be better to go with invitation from the mother or go through the study app. process
geniue advice pls.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by MrGlobe(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
I think going thru student app process will be easier IF you have ALL the academic requirements.
Btw, how is finland as regards livability and economic opportunities? I intend to go there soonest
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by yemmyma: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Op

I think your immigration reason for going back to Nigeria is more important to tell here because it is going to help with the advice. Remember if the immigration issue you have is bad going back as a student could hit the rock but marriage is almost like an automatic passport to anything in europe.

If you say the reason you went back to naija i could offer the best advice.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by omega25red(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
poster

why not marry the mother of your child and have her process the spousal visa for you? sure it will take sometime but that will ensure that when you get back to finland you wont have to look over your shoulder.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
thanks for the responce
The reason i went back to Nigeria was that I had a wrong identity and would not want it to hit back
on me when discovered, Moreover the mother of my child used it as a weapon against me
of which I took off when the Police Had about it tru her.
Now she wants me back, but I want to be immune to problem she may likely pose for me in future if i get there.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by omega25red(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
dude hmm your situation seems crazy because i dont understand why you would want to hook back up with someone who told your secrets to the cops when she got mad at you. It also sounds weird that you would just head straight for Nigeria because she called the cops undecided people would usually hide out in town until she calms down as she has done.

so what really happened? were you deported? do they have your finger prints? do they have your pictures? were you working on your documents before? too many questions

sorry if im prying into your personal life but if you want correct answer you have to lay out the real gist

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
Crazy indeed,
I was preparing my papers, she refused tendering some document required to effect the permits,
Her demands were far boyond my limit. Could not hide due to commitments I had ran due to fear of the unknown(including deportation).
Actually They took my finger print and pics to give me the permit before she blew the wistle. Surprisingly she called me back to forgive her and has been acting nice in the past one year.I've been intouch with her and the boy and is such I need to go back to cater for the boy at least cos her income is not enough to cater for him and pay the bills. What's the best option?
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by omega25red(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
well the issue is more complex than you think because they have your prints and photo graph. The only was i see out of this is to have her go back and say she filed a false complaint because she was mad at you. yes she will get in trouble but at least they might reconsider the previous application you had. Also while in Nigeria you should get supporting documents of the name you used to file the initial adjustment application so if they do reconsider after she has taken back what she said. Thats the only thing i can think of because as a student they will probably finger print you also when applying for visa (i think) so your prints on record will always come up.

she will need a good lawyer and be willing to take the punishment that will come with this whole thing
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
omega25red: well the issue is more complex than you think because they have your prints and photo graph. The only was i see out of this is to have her go back and say she filed a false complaint because she was mad at you. yes she will get in trouble but at least they might reconsider the previous application you had. Also while in Nigeria you should get supporting documents of the name you used to file the initial adjustment application so if they do reconsider after she has taken back what she said. Thats the only thing i can think of because as a student they will probably finger print you also when applying for visa (i think) so your prints on record will always come up.

she will need a good lawyer and be willing to take the punishment that will come with this whole thing

good advice. as a resident of finland, I will strongly advice that you settle all the matters with your girl before coming here either as a student or as a visitor. you should know more about finland since you have lived here before, they are very strict with laws and profile. your wife should go back and explain that she did all due to anger, because if she did not do it, if you apply for a permit, immigration will check your profile with the polisi and all other agencies ín finland e.g your school,your bank credits and profile if you are on debt and even from your girl (since you have a child and your name is written as the father on his birth certificate which he used to register in maseratti (finnish population registry, which would automatically update your profile as a father of a finnish citizen) they will surely contact the mother and ask about you, i have seen it happen for real) once again, make sure you resolve your identity issue since you are not dealing with finland alone but the whole schengen states if you apply from any of them.

thats ma piece of advice for you, goodluck
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by olaremy2k: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2012
@ all,pls i need advice,i applied for a study permit to finland last year but was denied on the ground that i was denied study permit to sweden 3yrs ago because of fake document(i used a fake statement of account).pls i need help incase i want to apply later to finland
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by yemmyma: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2012
@ all,pls i need advice,i applied for a study permit to finland last year but was denied on the ground that i was denied study permit to sweden 3yrs ago because of fake document(i used a fake statement of account).pls i need help incase i want to apply later to finland

Sad but true, forget about applying to Finland. So far you also know you used a fake document you can't convince them otherwise.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
olaremy2k: @ all,pls i need advice,i applied for a study permit to finland last year but was denied on the ground that i was denied study permit to sweden 3yrs ago because of fake document(i used a fake statement of account).pls i need help incase i want to apply later to finland

If you were given an appeal letter, then you should consider appealing and stipulats that you did not use any fake document this time, I know a friend that was denied residence permit to sweden in 2009 but got the one for Finland in 2010. besides, did you wrote yes on the OLE_opi application form that you have been denied residence permit to Sweden earlier?
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by kennybuda: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2012
@poster
I hope your son birth certificate bare your name as his father? better you apply fathers right in finish embassy. Dont let oyinbo stone you the second time abeg.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2012
what if it doesn't bare my name,
whats the option. she said she has reversed everything she did to hurt me but I still don't trust her.
so what do you suggest.
Just want to explore all possible outcome from experience guys here, before i go back there and make another mistakes
so constructive advice are welcome.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by kennybuda: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
If you dint redister your son before your deportation in this case it will not work out.Get married to his mother then after u might have gain ur stay in finland make sure you redister your son in your local redistration office, incase the oyinbo start her wahala you will gain more ground due to your son right finish citizen na eu law cheers
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
What If I don't want to marry her,
Are there anyother option?
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by femijck(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
I.dont.know.much.about..finland...i.will.suggest..if.possible.get.d.lady.down.here.first.and.settle.everything..with.her....coz.those.girls.over.there.are.so.crazyyy...u.know.wat.im.talking.about.....but.since.she.had.baby.for.u...i.think.u.still.av.a.better.opportunity.of.going.back.there...
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by omega25red(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
onyefin: What If I don't want to marry her,
Are there any other option?
dude just forget it
1. you went there with fake identity
2. you have a child allegedly and your name is not on the birth cert
3. you claim you left because she gave you problems but you weren't even deported (how small is Finland that you couldn't hide out)
4. you dont trust her even after she said she fixed everything (can you be trusted)
5. now you dont want to marry her but expect resident permit
6. your story is too complicated and i know you aint telling what you did exactly

point is they have your prints and you picture you can't claim to be the father and you probably have a warrant so just forget it

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
omega25red: dude just forget it
1. you went there with fake identity
2. you have a child allegedly and your name is not on the birth cert
3. you claim you left because she gave you problems but you weren't even deported (how small is Finland that you couldn't hide out)
4. you dont trust her even after she said she fixed everything (can you be trusted)
5. now you dont want to marry her but expect resident permit
6. your story is too complicated and i know you aint telling what you did exactly

point is they have your prints and you picture you can't claim to be the father and you probably have a warrant so just forget it

You sound angry.
I'm here to get advice from different angle.
Even if I was deported since 2009, I should be free to go back
I don't want to make the past mistakes again that's it.
the boy is bearing my name so the issue of registering as the father has been done.
My problem is the mother want money and can do anything to get it.
Knowing how close we are attached to our blood she might just be pretending to get me back to finland
Because I have invited her here but she is scared to come.
Mind you not all 9jers are crazy about kpali.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
kennybuda: @poster
I hope your son birth certificate bare your name as his father? better you apply fathers right in finish embassy. Dont let oyinbo stone you the second time abeg.

Bros na waoooo
Them no stone meoooo
Na me kawa wen I see water wan pass garry
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
femijck: I.dont.know.much.about..finland...i.will.suggest..if.possible.get.d.lady.down.here.first.and.settle.everything..with.her....coz.those.girls.over.there.are.so.crazyyy...u.know.wat.im.talking.about.....but.since.she.had.baby.for.u...i.think.u.still.av.a.better.opportunity.of.going.back.there...

I know I have opportunity but the option that will imune me from further probs from her.
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by olaremy2k: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2012
dahonestboss:

If you were given an appeal letter, then you should consider appealing and stipulats that you did not use any fake document this time, I know a friend that was denied residence permit to sweden in 2009 but got the one for Finland in 2010. besides, did you wrote yes on the OLE_opi application form that you have been denied residence permit to Sweden earlier?
....i was afraid maybe finnish immigration will know if i have been denied sweden visa,so i told finland that sweden has denied me 3 yrs ago...what can i do to convince finland because am planning of reapplying this year
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 03, 2012
i dont know what you should to convince them. I also dnt know if you have been barred from applying in a particular period of time just like the uk. But yu need to find out all these things yourself.

you should just be truthful with your application. The embassy have a better way of knowing the truth. If You have been denied a visa to sweden before, you should put it down on your application form. Make sure yu submit originals this time and hope the RP will be issued this time. Goodluck
Re: In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2012
Any resident person here in helsinki to contribute
In clearing my thoughts cos I due to leave naija.

(1) (Reply)

Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. / gone / Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.