Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigeria Would Be Better If? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Be Better If? (5681 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
MUKINA FRONT PAGING MY POST. wink
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by buzugee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
engineerd:

You couldn't be any dumber. Engineerd is coined from 2 words, Engineer and Nerd. I give up....no need to continue this conversation. Are you Jealous of Nigerians? Dang, your life must be pretty sh itty
hey bruh, all am saying is that you are a vain loquacious belligerent bellicose pugnacious and pompous nincompoop. it aint like you are a brain surgeon. come on engineers come a dime a dozen

(no disrespek to the good and humble engineers in the hizzouse grin )
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by mrking3(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
mukina2: what will make nigeria better in your own opinion?

Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
. . .we all committed suicide!
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by MeGaStReEt: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
If we sell the fraud called Nijieria to China
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by iiiyyyk(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
nigeria will b good if i become the president.

i hv the secrete formula to solve nigeria's problemsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by KINGwax(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
engineerd:

Dumb a s s...what makes you think i am black? The truth is bitter uh? You will always be a Ni88er!
and what's a 'niggah' if not a word that makes you feel unnecessary important? Who cares if you're green, u fuckin didn't own this nice site though. You're jst a wanna-be
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by KINGwax(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
buzugee: obviously you are black. and you obviously are a nigerian. who else will have a screen name of their profession ? thats the kind of vanity only nigerians are known for.
koni da fun ë o
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by buzugee(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
KINGwax: koni da fun ë o
Lord bless you too
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Businesstools(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
Agape Love!A typical instance: If a leader loves his followers,he won't loot all the money to allow the masses wallow in penury.Love supercedes all.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Nickonomakaveli(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
HI-PROFILE:
for nija to get better.....what hapend in ghana should hapen in nigeria,,,dont ask me what hapend in ghanaooooo
I don't think dats d solution,dey should hv d fear of God,cos dey swore oaths
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by ebere1712: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
If we revert back to regions or states with political, military and fiscal autonomy. If we pay more attention to the scams pepertated by the pinkies with a d&ick on their faces, the chinks, the boko haramic muhammeds and the curry boys. If we fortify our local currency and sell our products in naira, If we think about our children's future whilst selling our scarce natural resources.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by oiseworld: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
judiciary, yes
police, yes! Yes!!

More Hope and faith in God and in the country.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Demainman1: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nigeria problem na generational curse. it will not be solved. Infact e go get worse. na only politicians and pastors (P&P) go dey enjoy. Just pray dat Jesus returns very very very soon to sort everybody out once and for all! angry
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nigeria will be a better place if we got rid of corruption!
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by honeric01(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2012
If Death penalty is put in place for anyone found corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by JFACTOR1(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2012
This might sound stupid but its true. Nigeria will be better WHEN OWELLE ANAYO ROCHAS OKOROCHA becomes the president.This guy is really making other governors look stupid.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Skii(m): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2012
engineerd: Lets all be honest. Nigeria is what it is today because of the people that inhabit it.

[size=16pt]HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA[/size]
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by purefella(m): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2012
Stop voting PDP!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by OneNaira6: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2012
Nigeria would be better when Pigs start flying.

Nigeria getting better is an impossible task, we are just dying with it.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by OneNaira6: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2012
engineerd: All the Ni88ers are killed and white people are imported!

I don't know whether you were trying to be funny but dude it is not funny.

That is actually a very sick joke
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by msb247(m): 1:35am On Apr 04, 2012
NIGERIA WOULD BE BETTER IF AND ONLY IF EVERYONE DIES AND THEN A FRESH GENERATION COMES UP lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by vinderbilt: 1:50am On Apr 04, 2012
well, there is no one thing that would make Nigeria better. It has to be a collective all round effort!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Ekhan1(m): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2012
...if we become sincere with ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by PointB: 2:29am On Apr 04, 2012
... when Nigeria elects a President of Igbo extraction! cool cool
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2012
I have a solution - all Nigerians should pray and donate their money to pastors! Isn't that a good solution? Hahaha...
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by GboyegaD(m): 3:57am On Apr 04, 2012
Nigeria can only be better when:
We choose to be sincere to ourselves as individual
We put in a system in place that punishes corruption severely perhaps death as a penalty for anyone guilty of it.
We revise our laws and make laws that are more meaningful
Interprete the rule of law well i.e. no one should be above the law
Reduce the cost of governance and make it mandatory that every government officials starts using the facilities available in the country amongst others.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by doofanc: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2012
engineerd: Lets all be honest. Nigeria is what it is today because of the people that inhabit it.

actually because of the people who ruled it.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by razznaija(f): 4:09am On Apr 04, 2012
HI-PROFILE:
for nija to get better.....what hapend in ghana should hapen in nigeria,,,dont ask me what hapend in ghanaooooo
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by teniola99: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2012
If my music was available nationwide. I'm young unknown Singer & Saxophonist.
Here r some of my demos. These Demos were recorded in my bedroom but have good enough quality.
In d frst demo I'm playing the sax througout the whole song & singing.
Second demo is just a chorus and the third one is me playng jazz on a tenor saxophone whilst high on courvoisier. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XjTs7mbws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfPU5aTI1zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmU-U-XQMj4
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by aljharem(m): 4:14am On Apr 04, 2012
By changing the orientation of the grass root people and be stricter with laws which should be enforced no matter how big and powerful the person is.
Re: Nigeria Would Be Better If? by doofanc: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2012
purefella: Stop voting PDP!

lol! This will be a good start.

But lets face it, our present problems are far more complex than what a simple party change can correct.

Like i said in my previous post, it has to do with the very system of govt we are practising. It's too expensive, too structurally deficient, too corruption prone, too much centre power. . .i could go on and on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked / Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out / Willie Obiano Speaks On Resolving Herdsmen Conflicts In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.