Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days (21023 Views)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by emsquare(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2012
antartica: This is the kind of talk that make waves among unrearonable chim.ps. Among those that are born to destroy countless lives with their foo.lishness,dubiousness,greed and craftiness. Of course old people will die,especially in africa where mere mosquito is as dangerous as antrax,untimely death is inevitable. In the case of mugabe,he is very very old for an african,terminally ill,money or no money his use by date is long gone past, the onlv thing that is keeping him alive is his ruggedness as a rebel,a rebel with a cause and to a great extent a unique AFRICAN.

Well said!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by ignis: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2012
buzor: initially i tot it was ibb, but he excluded west africa.
i think we need these type of prophecy in naija...
I tot its Buhari, the CGFR of aBoki Haramatu.... We need this kind of prophesy here in Nigeria.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by stuhporh: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2012
antartica: God doesn't show noboby no vision,people hallucinate based on their sense of rationality,imaginations and life experiences.Those that have bad dreams,have troubled minds in reality.

One's dreams reflects his or her state of mind.
Firstly, let me tell you GOD still speaks to those he speaks to, you are not in position to say he doesnt speak to no one, not like you GOD's personal buddy or somthing. Secondly, No one understands GOD on earth he can say "yes" now and say "no" the next minute notin go happen. Thirdly, You can not judge anyone even if you can identify them by their fruits. the fruit ADAM & EVE eat was very fine and sweet, but had a bitter results. Dont judge anyman that associate himself with GOD coz you cant fight for GOD. he isnt man.
Am not a fan or follower of TB JOSHUA, but while he is doing his work, i will do mine and hopin that i will make heaven. Run your own race and leave others.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by deleo16(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=the viper]never knew that TBJ has gone international with his acts.the chief circus of synagogue and the clowns.saying that an aged person(whether president or not)will die is hardly a vision or prediction.so saying that a pregnant woman will deliver of a baby in the next 9 months is also a prediction? what TB is doing is called fraud and living in the projects.so he is even milking these poor zims?why doesnt he tell the security agents in nigeria where they will find the boko haram leaders?

@viper so when president of ghana,king of zulu and ?many elite people came to visit him that was a joke so those people dont have a job or other thing s to do than to fall for his circus when he sent a letter to ged warning him abt boko haram 3years ago what did he do and the issue of last election that will be postponed he told them this prophesy what did they do about it our leader are a big joke u can only force a horse to a stream but u can force the horse to drink water.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kenp20(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2012
antartica: God doesn't show noboby no vision,people hallucinate based on their sense of rationality,imaginations and life experiences.Those that have bad dreams,have troubled minds in reality.

One's dreams reflects his or her state of mind.
my friend what are u saying are u sure u know God at all; the bible says, without vision my people perish, are u trying 2 say dat God does not reveal hs secrets 2 those who serve him, i think u're very wrong with dat
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kenp20(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2012
ziccoit: He is a bloody liar even if what he predicted come to pass. These pastors should stop deceiving themselves by telling lies against God. Babalawos are better than them at least herbalists don't lie against God. At least their oracles tell them what they know.
u are d one dat is a bloody liar u better mind d way u insult men of God b4 God judge u with d plagues of egypt
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kenp20(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2012
gloatkenf: [b]He's a real prophet or man of God, aha! Whether you like it or naught. Let me ask you this one question; who are you to know if one man of God is real or not? Are you God? Okay, is it not stipulated in the holy book of xtians(BIBLE) that do not adjudge for judgement is of God, so, if you try and adjudicate a soul in the route of Heaven or otherwise, then, you're indirectly calling yourself God who made Heavens and earth and all that subdues it. Aye! I heard some dickheads or tomfooleries muttering a bunch of beautiful nonesense up there that, God no more speak to humans, that He aborted the communication betwixt, countless ages ago, who tell you that? Who or what confirm your so-called philosophy for you, permit me! God was yesterday, now and the morrow, what he did, he can do and can still do. Aha! You must be "Ajeri" or "Jehovah witness" those that came to my door step prowly and rambled into my good and godly pinnae that Christ Jesus aint coming anymore or won't come again. That's just one out of manifold or legions. You know what? I call you people 'funny stuffs' and 'sinful heads' that need to penitently repent afore it's too late. So, let's not judge any, dump judgement in the hands of Heaven, let he that deceives continue his deceits and bedevilous ethics and tolerate he that speaks truism always to continue non-stop, believe me sincerely fellas, if you belief , 'whatever we sow, whether good or bad, tomorrow shall tell.' Zero alcove for you to hide on that mighty day of questions and adjudications let alone a masonry.[/b]
guy na God go bless
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Gentleboby: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2012
NOTICE!
We have many sicker in this forum the funny thing is that T B Joshua did not mention President Mugabe then were did they heard their own 60 days count down to Zimbabwe prophesy from the rest Africa.
It take the Grace of God for people to believe a prophet they rather condemn out of jealous or control by evil spirit,
If you check your Bible about Jesus in the book of Luke 4:31-37

Lu:4:31: And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days.
Lu:4:32: And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.
Lu:4:33: And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
Lu:4:34: Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.
Lu:4:35: And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not.
Lu:4:36: And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority and power he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.
Lu:4:37: And the fame of him went out into every place of the country round about.

We all are not in spirit let the one in spirit confess T B Joshua.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by cashmentor(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2012
Nonybb: cashmentor u talk like an islamic pathetic man. Shame unto u! Did God actually stop spoking to man long ago? Well he spokee to me last night
you could have made your point nicely, and i would have just ignored you and pretend as if i didn't hear u say that! First off, i don't exchange words when it comes down to religion! Now, take it or leave it, God isn't talking to no Man Audibly no more, why? Coz of the isrealites when they were still in the widerness! Don't have much time to teach you many things here, buh, check out your Bible very well, God only spoke to his servants through Visions, just as if He was truely talking to them; it just happens in a flash, and then, Bang! He gives you the message.... Or He sends Angels in form of strangers, friends, or Loved Ones! Check out the Man crying in Mecedonia, read all of Jeremiah, Jonah etc! God speaks to us through our thoughts, impressions and events.... He equaly talk to us through His word (The Bible). It is rare, very rare to belive it when some one tells you that "God spoke to me last Night" ask them how God delivered the message! Don't be Fooled by everything you hear or see: the Spirit ministering to your heart, is not the same as you hearing a Huge, thouderous voice speaking to you! Take note, God speaks to us, but in different ways, by different means and in different environment!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by cashmentor(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
solomon111: You are very wrong! God still speaks to people audibly.To hear him audibly you have to 'up your game'.
^^^ Noted!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why can't this man predict how the nation is going to move forward
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by cynthiafred67(f): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
Na wah Oh this man again?? Na only bad bad things him dey ever see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by chikezz: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Who as believes our report or whose report are we to believe
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by chikezz: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
chikezz: Who as believes our report or whose report are we to believe
the revelation of God is not prediction because prediction under probability
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
E don happen for malawi
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Maleeq(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
obakovich: E don happen for malawi
You beat me to it!

Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika is reported to have been hospitalised. Sources say it's cardiac arrest and the prognosis is not good!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by juman(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
ziccoit: [b]Babalawos are better than them [/b]at least herbalists don't lie against God. At least their oracles tell them what they know.

True, babaalawos are better.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by juman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
Adetayo100: Why can't this man predict how the nation is going to move forward

Abi.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by mobeenet(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Woli eke
You gave him his right name. Why shuld an inevitable thing become a global warning? Is he the only one that will die? gods of Baal shows him this vision not our Almighty God. Cuz he himself says that he can't say it out, he is not sure of what he is sayng. Woli eke wa bi gba. His magic don dey show him useless vision.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by mobeenet(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
God shows vision to does who serve him wholeheartedly. But as for me i can't believe this vision bcuz it's as if u're prophecizing that a pregnant woman with only one baby in her womb will deliver her baby in 9 months time.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Smartdoy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
This T B Joshua gan sef! Na wa! Shey na d tin wey him God send am b dat?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by helpee(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
Now that the thing don happen for malawi, will skeptics that doubts this guy's prediction now shut up. This guy is good. Spot on and none like him in nigeria. That doesn't mean he is a man of God or otherwise but give it to him, when he talks, it happens
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Gentleboby: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2012

T B Joshua said Our oil should exchange for raw materials and technologies not for dollars and pounds for the sake of young tomorrow so that everywhere Jobs in abundant,

only few people received oil money.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2012
Maleeq:
You beat me to it!

Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika is reported to have been hospitalised. Sources say it's cardiac arrest and the prognosis is not good!
Lol...so you believe it is god that revealed the death to this man of god what would happen to a president. If I am given the opportunity to investigate the whole thing I would prove to you this T.B Joshua prognosis is fake. This is a man that had a heart attack on Thursday morning and must have been some elements of discrepancy somewhere along the line of his failing heath. Presidents usually visit the prophet in secret. How I my not sure the president visited him before his death for some help? How I my not sure he knew this man in person and weighs on his heath through doctor reports upon his visit? Look, give this case a CSI kind of investigation you would find out that this case is a fraud.

You guys just like to give in to things without questioning them.

Hahaha... this would make more Theists to believe god reveal things to people. Yes, there are things that happen by coincidence and it is part of human nature in NATURE.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by gloatkenf(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Tropilo:

I would have clicked you a "Like", but for ur use of language. As Christians we should always be very mindful of our speech. Remember, its not what goes into a man but what comes out...! GOD be with you.
[b]
Believe me bro if you belief, this world is dying stealthily as a result of stiff-neckisms and d delebrate dejection of real realities. See, liking or hating my comment means uuum zero to me, but what I would love to smuggle into the ears through the eye balls of you readers is that, going to churchs or mosques every damn Sundays and dailys isn't good enough but having your own Christ or Allah as your saviour and your pillar in the time of tremulous thunderstorms. And whether you all like it or not, what will occur will occur and what won't won't. When we think, let's think forwards and backwards, not just forwards or otherwise, inorder for you and I not to commit a terrible mistake; ok, If our prophet or any prophetic being say that something shall happen on a so so time, date and year and it failed to occur, what would you say, "prophet of end time?", "prophet that wants congregations manifoldly?", "prophet with satanic power?", "prophet with bla bla n bla..." but if it happened, then we would start muttering such prophet to be a "prophet of doom" just as in the case of Amos plus other strong seers in the OT of Bible. I am a strong fanatic of Emmanuel tv and T B Joshua and his wisemen, I love how he/they works/work wonders through the uttering of the name of Jesus Christ nay Ogun, Oya nor his/their name(s). And if all is just a pretence, then, why over-bordering ourselves with what we shouldn't a titchy worry ourselves about, uhm? We shall be adjudge on the basis of our hearts, minds, mouths and deeds on the soil in the end of our surjourns here, when this fucking cosmos has ceased existing. Have your God and let God has you, that's the logic pals. Peace![/b]
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by abubaka101: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi's president is dead! T.B. Joshua! Where is their headquarters! I want to visit the church!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Elgaxton(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2012
It has happened o!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Calradised: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2012
it has surely happened o
confirmed on his wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bingu_wa_Mutharika
and on bbc website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17636393

how many more prophecies should come to pass before we start believing him

a prophet is not without honour, except in his own country...
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by rhymz(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2012
mehn i don begin fear dat nigga o

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by gloatkenf(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
cynthiafred67: Na wah Oh this man again?? Na only bad bad things him dey ever see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Aye, he predicted how this Nigeria of ours is going to fast forwards but naught listen or carry what he said. Quintessence, he said," We are richly and bountifully blessed in Nairaland in term of mineral resources oil and the likes, our leaders takes profound delight in selling this gifts of nature to developed states 4 the sake of pounce stallings and dollars and before twinkling of an eye, all the so called huge money had been looted by few heads." In additn, he said," yes, we've this mineral resourses but we should exchange them with sophisticated machines, technologies and or idears instead of collecting money that will finally land in the little basket of a man at the expense of the tatterring masses in the nooks and crannies of this state." Pls, who listened? Zero! That was just one out of the helps he had and is rendering 4 dis obodo Nigeria to be the best! So, find out afore jumping to conclusion. Peace!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by gloatkenf(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
cynthiafred67: Na wah Oh this man again?? Na only bad bad things him dey ever see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Aye, he predicted how this Nigeria of ours is going to fast forwards but naught listen or carry what he said. Quintessence, he said," We are richly and bountifully blessed in Nairaland in term of mineral resources oil and the likes, our leaders takes profound delight in selling this gifts of nature to developed states 4 the sake of pounce stallings and dollars and before twinkling of an eye, all the so called huge money had been looted by few heads." In additn, he said," yes, we've this mineral resourses but we should exchange them with sophisticated machines, technologies and or idears instead of collecting money that will finally land in the little basket of a man at the expense of the tatterring masses in the nooks and crannies of this state." Pls, who listened? Zero! That was just one out of the helps he had and is rendering 4 dis obodo Nigeria to be the best! So, find out afore jumping to conclusion. Peace!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by gloatkenf(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
Aye, he predicted how this Nigeria of ours is going to fast forwards but naught listen or carry out what he said. Quintessence, he said," We are richly and bountifully blessed in Nairaland in term of mineral resources, crude oil and the likes, our leaders take profound delight in selling this gifts of nature to developed states(though it's gud but...) 4 the sake of pounce stallings and dollars and afore d twinkling of an eye, all the so called huge money had been looted by few heads." In addittn, he said," yes, we've this mineral resources but we should exchange them with sophisticated machines, technologies and or idears instead of collecting money that will finally land in the little basket of a man at the expense of the tatterring masses in the nooks and crannies of this state." Pls, who listened, uhm? Zero! That was just one out of the helps he had and is rendering 4 dis obodo Nigeria to be the best! So, find out afore jumping to conclusion. Peace! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos / Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.