Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? (1032 Views)

Dizieni Alison's Lawyers Departed Nigeria For London This Morning. Pics / Tins U Cant Do N Tins U Nt Supposed 2 Do / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2012
YES! what and what will you do first

yes i mean if you where picked to be the president of nigeria for just 2day what will you do and undo during ur short tenure? lol

lets be seriouz peeps! grin grin
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by swtchicgurl: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2012
DONkollione: YES! what and what will you do first

yes i mean if you where picked to be the president of nigeria for just 2day what will you do and undo during ur short tenure? lol

lets be seriouz peeps! grin grin

dis is not funny! besides, move to politics section!
mtchew
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by robinhoodd2(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2012
pls change the "where" to "were".i know is a mistake
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by swtchicgurl: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2012
robinhoodd2: pls change the "where" to "were".i know is a mistake

that should be the least of ur worries, he can't do better than that! tongue
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Joyfulnez: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2012
@ robinhood2 wink wink wink and u change dat '' ... is a mistake'' to '' it's a mistake'' i know urs is not a mistake
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2012
swtchicgurl:

dis is not funny! besides, move to politics section!
mtchew

dont let me re-cycle ur menstural cycle u dis UGWU seller! angry angry

buglar!

@robinhood okay! but lets hv ur views! cool
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Vivly(f): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2012
De nada donkollione
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by swtchicgurl: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2012
DONkollione:

dont let me re-cycle ur menstural cycle u dis UGWU seller! angry angry

buglar!

na only mouth u get jhoor! bush rat!
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
@bitter-chic-boy.. dont dare me to my unbareable minimum... olofofo! angry

Vivly: De nada donkollione

so u cant even speak comon english!

chei!
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by swtchicgurl: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
DONkollione:

@bitter-chic-boy.. dont dare me to my unbareable minimum... olofofo! angry

chei!

why is it so hard for u to impress with a simple regular joke!
mtchew
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by sutoboy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Joyfulnez: @ robinhood2 wink wink wink and u change dat '' ... is a mistake'' to '' it's a mistake'' i know urs is not a mistake

this is the joke!
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Ruqaya(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
Simple! I'll save enough money to spend for the rest of my life and i would share the remaining to those who could disturb my actions.
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ruqaya: Simple! I'll save enough money to spend for the rest of my life and i would share the remaining to those who could disturb my actions.

THanks 4 being the only human being around... CHEERS!
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by sats: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
joke oo, where aam na? i tire o undecided
Re: If you Where the President Of NiGeRia For just 2days What will u do n undo? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
sats: joke oo, where aam na? i tire o undecided

chook ur big-head inside dat ur stinking bushy-anus! u'll find d joke there angry angry

gay-donkey! angry

(1) (Reply)

PATHETIC!!! No Doubt / Missed Call / Mumu Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.