Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face (11035 Views)

Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) / Photo:big-butt Girl Models Wizkid's New Face Cap With Her Virgina. / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by reloboy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
Though he seems nervous but he is making more money to his money
(30 milla no be small money)
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
blogger1.0:

Thats the kind of thing mtn knows how to do. They probably got the poor boy at a very low price and just made him look like a fool in their nonsense advert. What is so special about the mtn pulse that they are raising dust for sef. What a joke of a network. Mtcheew.

I think you need to check out the new etisalat advert
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by stevencobs: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
See DAVID O scandals and top nigerian Artiste crazyyy scandals. www.nollyscandals..com
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by stevencobs: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Watch DAVID O scandals and top nolly scandals only @ www.nollyscandals..com
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by perfectcrush(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nyce work by davido.........kip it up man...... But wat d Bleep is MTN pulse.... Anoda avenue to reap nigerians off their hard earned money.... MTN isn't frindly, thumbs down 4 MTN..
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by ortopazz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
mehn synce I left hauz bin starvd of t.v and me phne refuses to stream t.v on air, mein thz shit iz 4ckd. Hope 2 see d ish meslf
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by phyxssius: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
He was born in Yankee oo
LizyL: Its just sad that all these famous Nigerians are copying the whole American thing. Really Davido? The accent doesn't even fit him.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
stevencobs: See DAVID O scandals and top nigerian Artiste crazyyy scandals. www.nollyscandals..com
Damn!!
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by agoshofin(m): 1:40am On Apr 07, 2012
I'm sure Don Jazzy speaking would have done a better job!!!!!.... bad advert!
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2012
yeye advert for a stupid plan.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Yeske2(m): 5:09am On Apr 07, 2012
Wait wait wait! Was that an advert or what?
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2012
phyxssius: He was born in Yankee oo
It doesn't mean he was raised in yankee.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2012
Lmao! Ridiculous! 0_o
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by 9janinja1(f): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2012
ItsModella:

he schooled there ... if he spent most of his time with the locals his accent would change if he hears them speak long enough.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by phyxssius: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2012
True talk sha
ItsModella:
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by tshoboy(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2012
ItsModella: Nah, he didn't sound fresh to me. Those two guys, Sina Rambo and the other dude, are they like his bodyguards or what? I don't understand why they're always around him.

Dey are his record labbel mate.HKN gang.d same way u c d mohits family
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Maleeq(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
Even his "damiduro" incantation, abi na song? e no make sense at all...mumbling words? auto-tune? me sef fit do am na!
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Maleeq(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
9ja-ninja:

he schooled abroad.. he is not trying to copy it he has it .. it does not sound very american because its mixed with his nigerian accent ... stop the hate

lol they are his cousins and are in hkn with him .. i thought the same thing too .. pity goodlooking bunch.

but yea it was rushed ... if he had taken his time it would have been better ... not his fault he is the artiste where the hell was the director
which yeye abroad him skool? babcock abi na covenant university product! hisssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Stick to an accent...had to guess what he "tried" to say in the whole advert! Even him 9ja accent reminds me of lagos agbero at ojota bus-stop!
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by nefertitiram: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
What's with the Cherry Lipgloss Davido! You going gay on us?
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
9ja-ninja:

he schooled there ... if he spent most of his time with the locals his accent would change if he hears them speak long enough.

For 2 years?? Still doesn't mean he was raised there. From what I know, he went there for college education which he didn't even complete. Shuo, he should have just spoken in a true Nigerian accent rather than try to speak Americana in a yoruba accent.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
tshoboy:
Dey are his record labbel mate.HKN gang.d same way u c d mohits family
I never used to see the mohits crew following D'banj like flies neither do I see them following Wande Coal. That they are in HKN or whatever does not mean they should be parading themselves around Davido everywhere. If they want to be musicians, let them start rather than doing fly follow s-h-i-t. Dem dey make me vex sef angry
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by marjo: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
I also felt the ad was not well put together. He had obviously crammed his lines and was rushing. If u aren't paying attention you might not follow what he's saying. Given its an MTN ad, I expected better.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by 9janinja1(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
Maleeq:
which yeye abroad him skool? babcock abi na covenant university product! hisssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Stick to an accent...had to guess what he "tried" to say in the whole advert! Even him 9ja accent reminds me of lagos agbero at ojota bus-stop!

before schooling in 9ja he was abroad

ItsModella:

For 2 years?? Still doesn't mean he was raised there. From what I know, he went there for college education which he didn't even complete. Shuo, he should have just spoken in a true Nigerian accent rather than try to speak Americana in a yoruba accent.

2 years is enough to mess up ur accent
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by DExplorer1: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by duality(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
how do they do choose these people? whatz the criteria? me for like be face of mtn sha?
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Afam4eva(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
The advert sucks. It seems the MTN just woke up one morning and decided to shoot an advert and just picked an artist at random. They should learn from GLO on how it's done.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by duality(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
blogger1.0:

Damn!!

that Girl is finished. what a shame.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by lanrei(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijans and beef n wonder we are progressing at a turtle speed
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by buttercop(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
i knew there had to be a thread on the one already. Some one asked yesterday if i had heard davido speak & i replied no. She said to listen to his mtn pulse ad and i went online and was not very pleased. I get mtn wanting to use the flavour of the moment to reach oout to it's young customers but it didn't have to be him. And dat director should be replaced by ME, maybe if i did davido the ad would be a lot better than it is. I have always hated to love mtn for their beautiful ads. Does any one remember the mtn sunshine ad, i'm moved to tears each time i hear the girl say 'Oh Jerry', my favourite mtn ad of all time. This was just plain whack. They should just remix the ad.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by hassankwa: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
for those that are saying rubbish abt Davido...Try to appreciate lil tins, that's wat is killing us in dis country if someone is criticizing others am sure that person can never progress
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2012
Hi Enoquin

sorry to barge in on the topic, but trying to get some info from you on some comments you made on a cameroun pepper thread months ago. My email is mr.kontroll@aol.com. I'd like to know where i can get the stuff in bulk in Abia state. Hope you find the time to respond. Tanx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Who Talk Say Aristide Bance Wowo,ladies Talk True / Vivian Lam Launches Fashion Brand, V-Glamour World (Photos) / Where Is Uche Obi Osotule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.