Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Warning: Mtn Simple Surf - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning: Mtn Simple Surf (1467 Views)

How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Mtn Simple Surf by fantacia: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2012
Iwant to use this medium to warn unsuspecting Nigerians about mtn surf! I'v subscribed to the 2 hrs simple surf twice and did not get the service. I'v virtually lost #500 to mtn and this is painful.They even deducted the remaining airtime from my modem.So be carefull b4 you fall victim to this scam.
Re: Warning: Mtn Simple Surf by czay(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2012
Same for me too called the inefficient customer center, saying they are sorry for the inconvenience..ripped me off my money

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Huawei Ets2556 3g Cdma Phone / Do You Still Read Your New Device (Phone,etc) USER GUIDE Before Using It? / Airtel BB Plan Not Browsing On PC- Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.