Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Admissions In Cyprus Universities. Apply Early For Scholarship Opportunities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions In Cyprus Universities. Apply Early For Scholarship Opportunities (941 Views)

Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities / Novena University Admissions In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admissions In Cyprus Universities. Apply Early For Scholarship Opportunities by anthony22: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2012
Universities in Cyprus is Among the best and accredited university up to date. Avail your self the opportunity to study in Cyprus. The environment is welcoming for you that would want to study. Scholarships are also granted during the application period based on your merits from your previous academic records.
the scholarship ranges from 50%,25%. There is also a 50% cut on the hostel accommodation for the female applicants who will want to live in the university school hostels.
As a registered agent and also a postgraduate student here in Cyprus, I am here also to help you make your applications to studying in Cyprus.
All you need to do is to forward your documents such as.....WAEC Certificate, International Passport(for undergraduate) and also your transcript of records and your bachelor certificate(masters and Phd) to me for immediate assistance and application for your admissions...xman22240@yahoo.com.

NB:= my agency also assist for admissions into Turkey universities. Normally, its procedures is different for Cyprus university. you can as well contact me for further inquiry should you need to.

My agency will do the best to securing your admission and also guiding you to the application of your visa at the Turkish Embassy once you have received the requirements from us towards visa applications.

HEAD OFFICE;
OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
OPP. MICHAEL OPARA UNIVERSITY UMUDIKE.
UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.
PHONE:+2347061238217,
:+905338845233,
Email: suzzydaniel@ymail.com

BENOVER COMPLEX,
RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,
PHONE:+2348066718520.
: +905338845233.
E-mail: xman22240@yahoomail.com.

we help, but God does the rest!
Re: Admissions In Cyprus Universities. Apply Early For Scholarship Opportunities by Odunnu: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2012
anthony22: Universities in Cyprus is Among the best and accredited university up to date. Avail your self the opportunity to study in Cyprus. The environment is welcoming for you that would want to study. Scholarships are also granted during the application period based on your merits from your previous academic records.
the scholarship ranges from 50%,25%. There is also a 50% cut on the hostel accommodation for the female applicants who will want to live in the university school hostels.
As a registered agent and also a postgraduate student here in Cyprus, I am here also to help you make your applications to studying in Cyprus.
All you need to do is to forward your documents such as.....WAEC Certificate, International Passport(for undergraduate) and also your transcript of records and your bachelor certificate(masters and Phd) to me for immediate assistance and application for your admissions...xman22240@yahoo.com.

NB:= my agency also assist for admissions into Turkey universities. Normally, its procedures is different for Cyprus university. you can as well contact me for further inquiry should you need to.

My agency will do the best to securing your admission and also guiding you to the application of your visa at the Turkish Embassy once you have received the requirements from us towards visa applications.

HEAD OFFICE;
OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
OPP. MICHAEL OPARA UNIVERSITY UMUDIKE.
UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.
PHONE:+2347061238217,
:+905338845233,
Email: suzzydaniel@ymail.com

BENOVER COMPLEX,
RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,
PHONE:+2348066718520.
: +905338845233.
E-mail: xman22240@yahoomail.com.

we help, but God does the rest!
How do we know that you are not scam? Do you have operational contact in the Universities. Can we contact anybody in the University to confirm that you are not another yahoo company?

(1) (Reply)

Which University Will Accept This 0 Level Result / Jambite / Abia Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.