Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is Oscar Flyways Delivery Service Real? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Oscar Flyways Delivery Service Real? (1398 Views)

Courier Plus Delivery service / Breaking News: Oscar Pistorius Sentenced To 5 Years In Jail / BREAKING News...oscar Pistorius Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Oscar Flyways Delivery Service Real? by aboyaji(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
ease help me o my fellow nlanders. My brother seems to have made a business with a scammer. The person claims to base in usa, and its a lady. It was last month being march that my brother whom we have been living together with called me and started telling me of the goods he have been expecting for the past two months. He continued by saying that the goods have arrived, which he ordered last year december. He said that the delivery service that will deliver it that day he was telling the story asked him to pay the sum of 21,000 naira for the delivery, which he did that very day. I asked him what was he expecting as the goods, he listed 20 pieces of lappy,60 pieces of mobile phones, and some digital cameras. But after paying that 21,000 naira, they agreed on delivering it to him after two days. But now, they are demanding for another 15،000 naira from him stating that the means they used in transporting it demanded more money.( via aeroplane). But my bros have not paid the 15،000 they demanded lately. But he have been trying to reach the sender, but all have proven abortive. What do we do?
Re: Is Oscar Flyways Delivery Service Real? by akj26(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
Oscar Flyways Delivery Service is not Real!!! I was almost scammed too but I figure out dat, it's a scam.
Re: Is Oscar Flyways Delivery Service Real? by ifyalways(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hahahaaa.
welcome to muguland!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Contact Seun / Brazilian Businessman Buries His £310,000 Bentley So He Can Use It In The Afterl / Help Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.