Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating (17621 Views)

Friends Of Kim Kardashian Are Sick Of Her Lies And Attitude / British Prime Minister David Cameron And Kim Kardashian Are Cousins!! / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Sylas: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kim should wait & see, shebi na koko powder (lebu) they pour for her body last month. D next one go be grinded pepper or a**d who knows! ;DKim should wait & see, shebi na koko powder (lebu) they pour for her body last month. D next one go be grinded pepper or a**d who knows!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Exponental(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
Wetin concern una.
Are d guys interested in Kim or d babes in KW. Na dem sabi...if dem like make dem no phuck again.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by denzel2009: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kanye would eventually re-release a single called Gold Digger when they are done.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by niki6(f): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
i pity kim just naw just naw kanye has started talkin abt askin jay z to sack her ex. Next na how she b 4 bed nd den how her family is fake or how he nor knw sey she dey so materialist n superficial. I guess d fool hasnt learnd.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by confuscius: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
he he he, this is not news. Who care about the chick kay west is nyashing, abeg. Next news. Besides, kim has hit more men than many people could count from 1 and above, so who cares. Kay should nyash her well, thats whats important.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Slimfit2010: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2012
Fm007: Soon iluminati we hit reality show
grin
Fm007: Soon iluminati we hit reality show
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by joanana(f): 3:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Kim or whatever ur name go tp hell n get a life!!! This is another rubbish, we lnow how it will end!!! Nhow do dis affec mme? Mtcheew angry
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by YoursGEJ(m): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2012
I jealous D'banj right now!!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by agiboma(f): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2012
soo i am really shocked cause he dont like white ppl
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by slumcat(m): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2012
any guy here who wud refuse kim if she proposed?
any girl here who wud refuse kanye if he proposed?
y y'all haters blabin....dey are livin life. #fact#
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by emsquare(m): 5:47am On Apr 06, 2012
bittyend: They're just phucking!

The mileage on this bytch is higher than the one on my grandpops' 1989 volvo car.

I need to hit that before she gets old - she sure has some 'ol good wet puzzy. wink

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by OneNaira6: 5:50am On Apr 06, 2012
That woman is going through all the black men in this world.

The Black man's human lipsrsealed wink kim kardashian be. Anyway, when its my turn, let me know.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by OneNaira6: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2012
agiboma: soo i am really shocked cause he dont like white ppl

Technically she's not white (not fully at least), she's Armenian. Even though they are found in East Europe, they do not necessary see themselves as white.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by lagcity(m): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2012
me sef no go mind to beat that kim k. puccy up. imagine that jello nyash just jiggling crazy while i am slamming hard from behind. grin
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by lagcity(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2012
kanye is just a certified bast.erd. why him wan ruin humphries career? anyway, i think Jay z only owns like 5% of the team, so that's gonna be hard to do. humphries na cool guy though. i feel sorry for him.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by martyns303(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2012
Every1 is smashing, wen will it be my turn nau? Anyways kim and Ye have been smashing even while Amber was with Ye and according to Amber, kim is d reason she n ye broke up, kim d home wrecker.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by pdpiperpippen: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2012
Ashawo vs player. Good match

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2012
attention ho jam attention ho

advantage: E!
advantage: record sales!
advantage: kuwtk ratings!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Esinwaju: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2012
Not news at all as they have been bed mates before now according to Amber Rose. Kanye can be extremely silly sha, asking Jigga to sack Chris is a very silly thing and quite unbelievable but I won't be surprised if he actually did that cos he's got a track record of 'jackassness'. He's still my guy though.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by rhymz(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2012
shebi recently Amber granted an interview to star mag in which she claimed that the reason why she and yeezy broke up was because of kim. She said while Kim was still with Regie Bush, she and Yeezy were cheating on Bush and her. She said Kim used to send racy text msg and pictures of herself to Yeezy, when she discovered it, she made attempt to talk to Kim but she ignored her. That was what led to their break up and now they have decided to come out of the closet. Yeezy even seems more eager to let it out that he already dedicated lines in his recent released song theraflu in which he admitted fallin for Kim when she was with Him -prolly talkin about Reggie bush or Kris- and then went on to threaten Kris about getting Jay Z to drop him from the squad of his team which is owned by his Pal Jay Z. Fact is the both of em are in it for what such a bizzare mix can do for album sales and TV ratings. Of course yeezy will eat her puzzzy, Kim is very easy to get to bed, all you need to do is be nice and rich. Then again, two of them are a complete opposite, while Kim is a fake ass attention seeking barbie, Khanye is an annoying loud mouthed egomaniac, both of them have got oversized egos and need for uneccessary attention.
Both of em are sure goina crash and burn, and trust blabber Mouth Yeeezy to whine and rap about it like he did Amber.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by oraclefemi(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2012
Kim these guys arent handling you well sebi u like money abi...come naija make we big boys Bleep that your yansh , u go run ! o ni duro

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2012
What sort of i.d.i.o.t actually dates a thing like Kim K? She was created to be a one night stand; at best a fling. Yea she's hot, very hot, but then, 'dating' is too dignifying a term to describe any amorous affair with this confused trollop. Oh I get it; it's prolly a publicity stunt anyways.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Miguella(f): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2012
:PWow...for sure it won't even last...So i careless..
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Redman44(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2012
Kanye West should try and settle down just like Jay Z has done with Beyonce Knowles. He should be trying to become a role model to black youths in the USA. I'm not saying Jay Z is a perfect guy, but he has become a success because he is not getting involved in scandals these days. I hope Kanye and Kim's new relationship will not hit the rocks in a few months time cry cry cry. Hmn.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Kanye And Kim are a very compatible Union. This will be great for Kanye, its Power Couple. I love you Kanye, Kim I always love your courage visible scares.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Sike(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2012
K
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2012
Who are this two deceiving with their fake love
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Tolulop001(f): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2012
Redman44: Kanye West should try and settle down just like Jay Z has done with Beyonce Knowles. He should be trying to become a role model to black youths in the USA. I'm not saying Jay Z is a perfect guy, but he has become a success because he is not getting involved in scandals these days. I hope Kanye and Kim's new relationship will not hit the rocks in a few months time cry cry cry. Hmn.

But it will nah! you dont need a soothsayer to tell you that undecided
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by djeezy(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2012
chipmunkey: According to Kanye's new song, he says he fell in love with the reality start and two time divorced Kim Kardasian when she started dating her latest Ex husband. He also claimed to have JayZ drop Chris Humphrey from the New Jersey Nets Basketball Team which is owned by Team JayZ. This Juicy news comes courtesy TMZ.

[size=15pt]Check GidiLinks out for more interesting posts.[/size]
Am not surprised.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by queensmith: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2012
you guys are 1diots, has kim k been through more men than kanye women?

have they not both been through the same relationships?

What kim is doing is out in the open for all to see and i'm suprised to see you all here bashing her, why does kanye deserve any better? mshew

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Decryptor(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2012
What is it with Kim K and Black Mojo sef? Recently watched her sex tape with Ray J...but the chick get booty sha wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married / IK Ogbonna Drags Nosy Troll Who Thinks His Marriage Has Crashed / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.