Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way (10009 Views)

Another Olajumoke Waiting For TY Bello In Agege (Photo) / VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ / The Royal Powder + bonus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Catch the laugh in here as this thread is a collective one, past and present.

SUPA STORY 2

Mr. Jide's a hunter who lives in a rural area. He's got a family of 12 besides his mother. His kids hated their grand mother. It happened that he lived during a time when there was lots of famine in his community as well as other communities around. He went into the forest in hunt for game but returned with none. The same senario continued for 3 consecutive days. Finally, he came across some mushroom poisonous & non-poisonous. He ignorantly picked all up because he could not see clearly due to hunger & tiredness.

When he got home, he passed all to his wife to prepare. He forgot to inform his wife that she needed to take out the poisnous ones. When he remembered it, the whole cooking was over. Just then a friend entered & told them not to worry, that the good mushrooms would out power the poisonous ones. But Jide was skeptical, but his wife said they should try some on bingo & if bingo never died after sometime then they can eat without getting scared.

So they passed some mushroom to bingo, he wasted no time in eating his porton. After 1 hour bingo was still moving around wagging it's tail happily. So they decided to eat, after eating everyone felt good. Not too long bingo was out of sight and suddenly a neighbour rushed to the Jides to inform them of bingo's death. Immediately they started inducing vomit but it never came. While desperate for anti-poison, their grandmother offered her bucket of urine to them which would serve as anti-poison. With alacrity they finished up the urine in the bucket & waited in queue as she supplied them more urine while they supplied her water to drink. 20 minutes later, a strange man visited them. The man's look was scary & out of fear they requested for more urine from grandma. Then the man suddenly said, please am sorry for the death of bingo. I mistakenly hit him.
'WHAT?' the Jides asked -they had taken enough grandma's urine therapy looking to vomit now again.

Moral: You may be in a seemingly fool's job, open you eyes. You never can tell.

3 Likes

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2012
This highlights the lack of technological dexterity amongst our politicians

Two Nigerian Politicians traveled to Canada for a conference & they were not allowed to attend with their PAs.

After the first day of brainstorming, they need some cash to do some shopping. Now they are standing in a queue to use an ATM machine. This discussion ensues

Man1: Ah! I know your pin
Man2: and what is it?
Man1: it's **** (star into four) hahahaha, I'll steal your money
Man2: You're so dumb, you failed. It's 5073.
Man1: ??
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2012
BANK PASSPORT PHOTO

A very rich but local Alhaji, decided to open a bank account after lots of adverts to him. He's asked to go and take passport photographs. When he reached the studio he is placed before the camera & he began smilling. The photographer was shocked, he asked he 'sir please did you say you need passport photos?' The Alhaji replies 'sure'. The photographer goes on, 'so why are you smiling?' The man replies again 'this fictures are for my vank account, and I want to be smilling to my vank always va?'

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2012
ABA BOY 1

It was an ecstatic evening, an Aba boy who's a conductor went to a brothel, picked an ashanti and headed home. When they got home, the boy asked her for terms. The following dialog ensues:

ABA BOY: How muchu you dey collectu?
ASHANTI: N500 on mat N1,000 on bed
*ABA Boy gives her N5,000*
ASHANTI: Ok, that means five rounds on bed.
ABA BOY: NNAH! You thinku that I dey joku withu you? That amountu is for 10 ROUNDS on mat.
ASHANTI: embarassed embarassed embarassed

ABA BOY 2

An Aba boy was going to church one sunday morning. His Dad gave him two coins each of 1 Naira. 1 coin for tithe and the order for akara.

While on the way, he throws his coins up & down in excitement. Unfortunately one of the coins falls into a big drainage now he's upset. He takes off his clothes and dives into the drainage in search of the missing coins. A man walks by and is disturb at seeing the boy. Here's the dialog:

MAN: what's the problem boy?
ABA BOY: one of my coin fell into this drainage and all efforts to get it out failed.
MAN: ok, you still got one more coin right? You can pay your tithe with that one.
ABA BOY: SIR! Thank you. Don't you know that God's everywhere? He'll take that one, this one's for my akara.
MAN:

2 Likes

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2012
GWON-GWORO OR STH LIKE THAT

dedicated to all the 'aje-kpakos'

Was sitting close to a pal after watching the Arsenal - Milano match two nights ago and he called his fiancee who he just bought a car for recently. She's currently studying in Enugu and we were hearing some traffic noise virtually throughout the call and when I inquired she said "A gwon-gwo-ro has been blocking me for nearly 15 minutes now". I almost pissed my ar$e out. grin grin grin
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2012
DRUNK 1

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom.

A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard from the
bathroom.

A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the
bar.

The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is
screaming.

"What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring the customers!"

"I'm just sitting here on the toilet and every time I try to flush,
something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my balls."

With that, the bartender opens the door, looks in and says,

"You idi.ot!= " "You're sitting on the mop bucket!
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2012
Five stages of drunkenness
-------------------------------

Stage 1 - SMART(e.g Killz)
This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe. You know you know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are always RIGHT. And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART.

Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING(e.g Bunmioguns)
This is when you realise that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you. Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun.

Stage 3 - RICH(e.g Otooro)
This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armoured truck full of money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you will win all your bets. It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world.

Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF(e.g Donk*****)
You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because nothing can hurt you. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money. You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway!

Stage 5 - INVISIBLE(Bin projan Pres.)
This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness. At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you. You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know all the words.

2 Likes

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2012
HOW TO BE HAPPY
If you want to be happy for a short time -GET DRUNK
If you want to be happy for a long time -FALL IN LoVE
But if you want to be happy forever

DON'T EVEN THINK of these two undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2012
WHAT A GOOD WAY TO DIE FOR BIN
Mrs. Bin is home making dinner, as usual, when Donko****** arrives at her door.

"Mrs Bin, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".

"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Don. But where's my husband?"

"That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Mrs. Bin." There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."

"Oh, God no!" cries Mrs. Bin "Please don't tell me."

"I must, Mrs. Bin. Your husband BinLaden is dead and gone. I'm sorry.

Finally, she looked up at Donko*****.

"How did it happen, Don?"

"It was terrible, Mrs. Bin. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."

"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me truth, Bin. Did he at least go quickly?"

"Well, Bin... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee."

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2012
SUICIDE MISSION

An Hausa man goes to a library to borrow a rent a book, the Librarian is Ibo. Here's the dialog.

HAUSA MAN: Please do you have a book on suicide?
IBO MAN: Sure, go left.
* Hausa man returns with the book, wanting to register it*
IBO MAN: Mister, what do you want to do with it?
HAUSA MAN: I want to commit suicide.
IBO MAN: (Stares at him for a moment) and asks "Who will return the book then? Will you kindly get out?"
HAUSA MAN: angry angry angry
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2012
DON & THE DOC

That AWKWARD moment when your dermatologist just finished giving you a prescription, only for you to observe him intensely scratching his groin. And when you inquired, he replied "Yea brother, I truly don't understand this poo. It's never giving up"

cheesy cheesy
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2012
BIN GOES TO CHURCH

A true Story of why BinLADEN no longer goes to church

Bin showed up at work one day with a black eye. When his co- workers saw him they asked him what had happened. He told them it had happened at church. They
didn't believe him, and wanted to know what really happened.

So he told them, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was the biggest woman I had ever
seen. Her dress was stuck in her butt-crack, so being the gentleman I am, I reached over and pulled it out for her. She did not like that, so she hit me." The
guys laughed and ribbed him about it all day.

The next week he showed up to work and his face was beat bad! Again the guys asked him what had happened and he told them he'd got beaten up at church. Again
they didn't believe him, so he explained, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was
that same big woman with her dress again stuck up her butt-crack."

At this point the other men interrupted and said, "Please tell us you didn't pull her dress out of her crack again?"

"No, the guy standing beside me did, and I knew she didn't like that, so I shoved it back in."

The third week, Bin goes to work again with even a broken nose. His colleagues taunted him "don't tell us it has something to do with that big woman.
Bin replies "I didn't touch her skirt. "So what is it?" they queried, "I started minding my business since I understood her kind of person. And on Sunday after prayers
I observed her skirt was in her butt again so I advised the guy on my right to pull it out and the guy on my left to return it", he narrates. "When she turned turned back
they both continued praying while I got a fair spoil of her knuckles.
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2012
EXPOSED-BIN & THE 'PUNNY'

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine, created a pu**y to their design.

1. First was a butcher, with smart wit, using a knife, he gave it a slit,

2. Second was a carpenter, strong and bold, with a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole,

3. Third was a tailor, tall and thin, by using red velvet, he lined it within,

4. Fourth was a hunter, short and stout, with a piece of fox fur, he lined it without,

5. Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell, threw in a fish and gave it a smell,

6. Sixth was a preacher, whose name was McGee, he touched it and blessed it, and said it could pee,

7. Last was a BIN (yes Bin), dirty little runt, he sucked it and ph*ucked it, and called it a c*nt grin grin that's why he's always looking to harass the cute gals who make JS a joy to be in. embarassed
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2012
ALLIGATOR ENTERTAINMENT
A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my jostick inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for w itnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his joystick in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try". A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A woman timidly spoke up. "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle".

grin grin
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by bunmioguns(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2012
na wa oo, u jst dey go solo. . . O ga ooo

*reading my Bible*
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2012
how're you Bumni? Long time no type

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by bunmioguns(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2012
ekeroyal: how're you Bumni? Long time no type

am fine jare, jst a lil bit stressed up bt nw am bak

hope ur baby still dey duro tie cheesy
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by dani1luv: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Please, how do I laugh in agege style??
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by bingbagbo(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2012
very stale collections

*reading my bible *

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by Ruqaya(f): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2012
Laughing at d mostly old jokes
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2012
bunmioguns:

am fine jare, jst a lil bit stressed up bt nw am bak

hope ur baby still dey duro tie cheesy

Ok, sorry bro., life ain't always going to give you mango juice, sometimes you have to make do with bitter kola juice -it cures lots of ailment
About the asatileh, she's there buh am smarter than she is, you know what I mean grin grin

Ruqaya: Laughing at d mostly old jokes
Tnx honey

bin gbagbo: very stale collections

*reading my bible *
Pls can anybody see anything about this texts?

dani1luv: Please, how do I laugh in agege style??
Ask Bin he lives there, the only part he doesn't know is the "Royal way"
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
TEN THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY AT THE OFFICE BUT AREN'T:

1. I need to whip it out by 5.
2. Mind if I use your laptop?
3. Just stick it in my box.
4. If I have to lick one more, I'll gag!
5. I want it on my desk, NOW!!!
6. Hmmmmmm... I think it's out of fluid!
7. My equipment is so old, it takes forever to finish.
8. It's an entry-level position.
9. When do you think you'll be getting off today?
10. It's not fair, I do all the work while he just sits there!

whenever I hear them I just giggle, hope other dirty minds do as well. cool
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 6:11am On Apr 09, 2012
party

A woman wanted to reach her husband on his mobile phone but discovered that she was out of credit; She instructed her son to use his own phone to pass across an urgent message to daddy who is in the office. After junior had called, he got back to mummy to inform her that it was a lady that picked up daddy's phone the three times he tried reaching dad on the mobile. "Women?" She sparked. However, she waited impatiently for her husband to return from work, immediately she sighted him, she gave him a very hot slap, while the man was trying to ask why? She repeated the slap, people from neighborhood rushed around to know the cause of this.

The woman was so vocal, "Since morning I've been trying to reach you and women continue picking your calls. In fact three women in a space of five minutes."

The man was surprised and asked, how? She quickly called junior out to come and tell the world.

junior said "The three women all said the same thing. That the number you are trying to call is not available at the moment please try again later."

The man released a strong fart.
embarassed
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by Ruqaya(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2012
@triple sin, soooooo funny

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ruqaya: @triple sin, soooooo funny

tnx, more to come cheesy
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
Mister P
Interview Dialog

Officer: What Is Your Name?
Candidate: M P. Sir

Officer: Tell Me Properly.
Candidate: Mohan Pal Sir

Officer: Your Father’s Name?

Officer: What Does That Mean?
Candidate: Manmohan Pal Sir

Officer: Your Native Place

Officer: Is It Madhya Pradesh?
Candidate: No, Munnur Pal Sir

Officer: What Is Your Qualification?

Officer: (angrily) What Is It?
Candidate: Metric Pass

Officer: Why Do You Need A Job?

Officer: And What Does That Mean?
Candidate: Money Problem Sir

Officer: Describe Your Personality

Officer: Explain Yourself Clearly
Candidate: Magnanimous Personality Sir

Officer: This Discussion Is Nowhere, You May Go Now.

Officer: What Is It Now
Candidate: My Performance. ..?

Officer: M.P!!!
Candidate: What Is That Sir?

Officer: Mental Problems
Candidate: cry cry

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
Old local blacksmith

An old blacksmith realised he was soon going to quit working so hard. He picked out a strong young man to become his apprentice.
The old fellow was crabby and exacting. "don't ask me a lot of questions," he told the boy. "Just do whatever I tell you to do."
One day the old blacksmith took an iron out of the forge and laid it on the anvil. "Get the hammer over there," he said.
"When I nod my head, hit it real good and hard."

grin grin grin grin grin

Now the town is looking for a new blacksmith.

cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by Ruqaya(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2012
OMG, can't stop laughing
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by mcnepow(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
looool

U copy some sha but an overall Nice job!
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by kodylicky(f): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
great collection
more pls
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by ekeroyal(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ruqaya: OMG, can't stop laughing

mcnepow: looool

U copy some sha but an overall Nice job!

kody-licky:
great collection
more pls

Thanks pals, happy you giggled at them, definitely more will come your way. Pls stay tunned wink
Re: Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way by mcnepow(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Issokay smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody Love French Kiss ( Hot Pic Inside ) / Night Fact / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.