Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? (991 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? by chudeity: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2007
Now that Biodun Shobanjo, possibly the best choice they could ever get (brilliant corporate titan and a creative person to boot = credibility + good TV), it is looking like the guys are serious afterall. Applications are up already on their website, and they are looking for 18 Africans, from the continent and Diaspora?

First, is i even wise to start from Africa as a whole, or should they have done Nigeria first and then go outside? And then can this really be as big as the The Apprentice as we know it??

Whaddya think?
Re: Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? by Floomer99(m): 4:37am On Nov 04, 2007
The way I see it, African is African. They say that 1 in 4 black people in the Diaspora have Nigerian Ancestry.
Re: Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? by Aziza(f): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2007
I think they can pull it off. All it takes is financing.
You can bet that a bank like Bank PHB and Storm Nigeria would not put their foot out withut being sure of what they are about to do.
Remember that The Apprentice is an international franchise which has standards that are met before the license is given.
Remember the quality of Big Brother Nigeria? It was excellent.
Re: Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? by Busta(f): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
and who would be the African " Donald Trump"??
Re: Can The Apprentice Africa Pull It Off? by zigbo(f): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2007
@topic nop

they shud come up with there own ideas. . .

(1) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia (when You Are Mine) / So You Think You Can Act? Workshops / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode Reviews (Spoilers!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.