Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Where Are The Internet Marketing Gladiators Of Success Digest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are The Internet Marketing Gladiators Of Success Digest? (833 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet / CAN Internet Marketing Alleviate Poverty In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Internet Marketing Gladiators Of Success Digest? by iluvnet(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2012
What happened to the internet marketing gladiators we normally see in the famous Success Digest magazine? Also, what happened to the famous magazine itself? 1 or 2 years ago, when you need any information on internet marketing, you will go for Success Digest, but nowadays, I see that the magazine is no more trailing this path. Is it that Nigerians are no longer responsive or are tired of the same topics and people? Is it that there is nothing "new" to talk about in the magazine and the publisher feel its time to move on to another field - entertainment.
Re: Where Are The Internet Marketing Gladiators Of Success Digest? by dansmog(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2012
na story you talk! they now have daily publishing- that is they have given anything internet to tuesday and thursday. http://www.successdigestdaily.com for more!!

(1) (Reply)

Financial Assistance In A Convenient Manner / How To Turn Your Blacberry Into ATM / Opening A Small Computer Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.