Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc (685 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by chibzzy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hi folks!
To God be the Glory!! I am now with IBPlc.
It's been a while since my last post.
Well, it's all for good. I've been away on training.
But now I'm happy to let you all know that I am now working with Intercontinental Bank Plc.
It wasn't an easy feat though, but God was there for me.
HE will surely be there for you if you trust in HIM.

Keep visiting nairaland.com there are so many good news that will come your way as a job seeker.
You will have the opportunity to interact with friends online share their experiences and receive answers to almost any question you will ask.

I'm very greatful for the assistance I got from the forum and I thank all the contributors.
Thank you so much Seun for this concept. You've really helped a lot of people.
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by bob2039: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
congrat fellow.to GOD be the glory.he alone is to be praise.that true abt nairaland i regretd nt dedicatd to these site earlier!bt even since i did i realy c me geting close to my job!thank the initiator GOD wil lift u.
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by aramyd: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2007
i wish u luck! they pay very well but hope you have a rich uncle to open a fat account with you, regardless of wether you are in operations or marketing. happy customer, happy bank!
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by nana101: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
hey i dey very happy for you, congrats oh, make sure u pay ur tithes okay
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by adekunlemi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2007
truly i rejoice with u you my guy.may god almighty who has started a good in your life surely accomplish it in jesus name. please dont be an armed robber. pay ur tithes to god.please can you tell me how their test use to be and the method of interview?
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by hamabra(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2007
Congrat and wish all the best pls stay in touch,God bless u
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by Adedigold(f): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2007
Congrats ! I am very happy for u but is it true dat they don't employ HND Holder.
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by Joey82(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2007
@poster
Congrats and enjoy ur job. Wish u God's guidance and blsessings

@Adedigold,
they employ HND big time
Re: I'm Now With Intercontinental Bank Plc by ican(f): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
@poster
Congratulations I am so happy for you. Just like someone said Pls dont forget to pay your tithes regularly knowing fully well that it the Lord Almighty that provided this, for you.
Yeah pls i want to ask, do intercontinental still recruit Fresh graduates?, because i was told by some of my friends working in there that they do not recruit fresh graduates for now, but only Experienced bankers is that true?,
Anyone with useful information should pls get it acroos to me via this E mail femak4real01@yahoo.com
Thank you so much, We will all meet at the top,

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc Test / Any News Frm Kpmg Yet / Spread The News To All Those Who Want Financial Freedom In F08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.