Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Registration With Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Registration With Nairaland (16097 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Dana Airlines Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission Greatly Flawed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration With Nairaland by ammosmann2: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
Pls can anyone tell how I can cancel my registration with Nairaland. Pls your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks Fellow Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Registration With Nairaland by kenshin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Registration With Nairaland by finekid(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
You are a life member! . . . just kidding, ain't got no idea grin
Re: Registration With Nairaland by niceuzor: 4:05am On Nov 05, 2007
Cancel shocked you know what e-mail seun for "permanent BAN" period!! grin
Re: Registration With Nairaland by biggerboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2007
ammosmann2:

Please can anyone tell how I can cancel my registration with Nairaland. Please your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks Fellow Nairalanders
Abuse Seun and get a permanent ban grin grin
Re: Registration With Nairaland by naijadiva2(f): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2007
or just don't log on again, don't worry, you'll be forgotten.
Re: Registration With Nairaland by omolara(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2007
o fe sa lo cheesy grin where u wan go sef? meeeen, r u stuck!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Registration With Nairaland by ammosmann2: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
Guys you got mewrong. I only intended to change my profile. I have tried to edit it but was told that its onlt the administrator that can do that. So, if you know how I can do that let me know.Thanks
Re: Registration With Nairaland by Janie12: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2018
Get your affordable and cheap products on Olistars the number one best online store
we are here to take care of your needs.
visit our site at www.olistars.com.
Re: Registration With Nairaland by emmanuelikpoku1: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2018
why do u want to cancel it self
Re: Registration With Nairaland by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Someone will be chatting with ghost.
Re: Registration With Nairaland by Moughtly37: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
If you want to cancel the registration, you can contact administrator. I am searching for the uk essay writers in this forum and found your post. I think only administrator can cancel your registration. If you want to ask more, you can contact me by replying me here.
Re: Registration With Nairaland by Jamicajohn: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2023
but there are also many reasons why you should consider studying architecture in the United States. American universities offer some of the best architecture programs in the world, with top-ranked universities Law writing UK

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.