Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Political Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Political Son (722 Views)

Funny Pics** Political Ghost Pursuing Everybody(pdp) By Nobody(apc) / The Political Equation / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On The Political Feud In Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Political Son by SamMilla1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
An older couple had a son, who was still living with them. The parents were a little worried, as the son was still unable to decide about his career path, so they decided to do a small test.

They took a 1000 naira bill, a Bible, and a bottle of whiskey, and put them on the dinnig table. Then they hid, hoping he would think they weren't at home.

The father told the mother, "If he takes the money, he will be a businessman; if he takes the Bible, he will be a priest; but if he takes the bottle of whiskey, I'm afraid our son will be a drunkard."

So the parents took their place in the nearby closet and waited nervously, peeping through the keyhole they saw their son arrive home.

He saw the note they had left, saying they'd be home later. Then, he took the 1000naira bill, looked at it against the light, and slid it in his pocket. After that, he took the Bible, flicked through it, and took it also. Finally, he grabbed the bottle, opened it, and took an appreciative whiff to be assured of the quality, then he left for his room carrying all the three items.

The father slapped his forehead, and said, "Damn! It's even worse than I ever imagined, "

"What do you mean?" his wife inquired.

"He's gonna be a politician." the father replied
Re: The Political Son by SamMilla1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
gone for the day.enjoy yourselves and dont stop laughing.we all need it
Re: The Political Son by clemcykul(f): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2007
ure wright! cant stop laffn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Political Son by ituen(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
Well done sammy
Re: The Political Son by dummbouy(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2007
okay
Re: The Political Son by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2007
nice one SAM MILLA cool
Re: The Political Son by biggerboy(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2007
mdsocks,do you expect me to laugh at this?
Re: The Political Son by ituen(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2007
MDsocks

i expect better from you. ur a veteran in NL so u know better than to post a joke within a joke thats not urs
Re: The Political Son by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
ituen:

MDsocks

i expect better from you. your a veteran in Nairaland so u know better than to post a joke within a joke thats not urs
oh sorry iteun
never knew that, gotta take it off now !!!
Re: The Political Son by ituen(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2007
no beef

(1) (Reply)

Copying From The Original / Smart Bride & Groom / The Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.