Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

hh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (1733 Views)

hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: hh by Callotti: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2012
Hmmmmmm!!!
Professor Ngige of NL continues!
No more Biafraland?
God bless Nairaland. . .

The best part of waking up. . .is Folgers in your cup!
Gbam!
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2012
Re: hh by Callotti: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2012
greateros: blazey i see say u don dey teach ya daughter to be like you: ref. profile pix! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh yes o! She is already one smart cookie that cannot be pushed around and is gonna go places with her beauty and brains. . .like her mommma and all the females in her heritage on both sides of the family! No barreness. . .no widowhood! Praise da lord! cool
Re: hh by LogicMind: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
it is still a useless Yoruba forum
Re: hh by Callotti: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
Damn right there are many options!

http://www.biafranigeriaworld.com/

Okoro-Ndi Biafra-Nigeria IYAMIRI World is AH-VAH-LAY-BULL!!!! grin
Re: hh by acidtalk: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind: it is still a useless Yoruba forum

So pathetic!
Who will help this kid? Or will you all watch him die a lun*atic?
Re: hh by kelewa: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
let's stop celebrating mediocrity plz.

So far it's taken nigeria nowhere.

no offence to anyone but nigerians tend to butt kiss unecessarily.

unless seun is the op?
Re: hh by kelewa: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
I noticed in yahoo comments that posts are hidden only if it has a lot of low rating - even when it is hidden, you still have the option of click on the post to open and read it at your own discretion is it possible to implement such on nairaland?

seun has been told many times to check other forums and websites for sane ideas on what to implement in nl.

of course it's expecting too much to assume he'd rise to the occassion and actually seem like someone who left the village before.
Re: hh by Beaf: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
Callotti:

Oh yes o! She is already one smart cookie that cannot be pushed around and is gonna go places with her beauty and brains. . .like her mommma and all the females in her heritage on both sides of the family! No barreness. . .no widowhood! Praise da lord! cool

You've got really lovely legs and a sexy rump.
Respect to di man wen de deh, but biko nu, keep di pikin out of di firing line.
Re: hh by kelewa: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
Congrats to you and your very loyal moderators - especially mukky, oam4j, r231, dani1luv, iice,ogugua, jesoul, tgirl4real, odunnu,inspired-m[main man!],lawyer, yamakuza![i like that handle!], ajanlekoko, justwise[truly wise], honeric01 and semid4lyfe[great guys] and the rest of them moderators. you guys are representing very fine! really making Naija great!

hmmm undecided You should know mukina doesnt like competition, or are you naive?

as per the others- did seun appoint them so they can "make naija great"?

I doubt that's their portfolio so better take off the rose coloured glasses. NL is not, and was never intended as an avenue to portray Nigeria positively in any non-visa/non-dating related context.
Re: hh by Callotti: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
Beaf:

Tenks!
I am not an unfit parent you know.
She has a daddy too.
There are always 2 sets of rules in this house of mine.
One for adults. . .one for children . . .JUST LIKE MY PARENTS HAD.
Or you think I was allowed to grow wings under my parenits' roof?
Mu he he he he he he he he
I dey laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! cheesy

As you can see. . .she is in front. . .not at the back.
And she only gets to dress the way I want her to dress. . . .LIKE A CHILD LOVED BY HER FAMILY.
Her outfit says it all. When she is 18, she can do as she pleases. . . not before.cool
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Ask Madonna. . .not Whitney Houston.
Fear not. . . just for entertainment purposes. She doesn't get the priviledge to see all that and more. I live a DOUBLE LIFE ONLINE. . .not at home. kiss
Re: hh by Beaf: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
^
Lol! Nice, I am pleasantly surprised.
Keep taking of yourself, you look bloody good for a mother of two.
Re: hh by jmaine: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]Na Blazay a.k.a bootyonme a.k.a Calotti get that kin[/size] Solid Nyash . . . wonderful
Re: hh by hakunajay(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
greateros: Finally the new nairaland has taken root!everything is working fine. the screen design is no longer attacking the eyes, the email notification is working, comments are easier to follow and what not. i honestly prefer the new nairaland to the old one - thou the old one was great too!

Its always satisfying to see a dream become reality! Nairaland is no longer dependent on SMF its now wholly designed, implemented and owned by Seun Osewa [the feeling will be sooo satisfying to seun]! despite the attacks complaints and discouragement by majority of the forum[i]ites[/i], he was headstrong and determined but ready to make changes where applicable [that's the spirit of an achiever].

Congrats to you and your very loyal moderators - especially mukky, oam4j, r231, dani1luv, iice,ogugua, jesoul, tgirl4real, odunnu,inspired-m[main man!],lawyer, yamakuza![i like that handle!], ajanlekoko, justwise[truly wise], honeric01 and semid4lyfe[great guys] and the rest of them moderators. you guys are representing very fine! really making Naija great!

Nairaland is like morning coffee to many of us - the the first site to log on to in the morning [and the last before shutting down]!

keep up the good work!

-----------------------------------------------

permit me to use this opportunity to ask why some comments are hidden - based on human nature, i am always curious to know what the coment was that made it to be hidden. I noticed in yahoo comments that posts are hidden only if it has a lot of low rating - even when it is hidden, you still have the option of click on the post to open and read it at your own discretion is it possible to implement such on nairaland?

secondly, i notice that some comments have "1 like" on it - how does one "like" a comment when there is no "like comment" button to click? kindly educate us on how to "like" a cement.

Thank you and remain blessed! wink

for all that's worth, please remove that dani1luv abeg... That dude is just an overfed kid without any reasonable stuffs in his head. I suggests that Seun should please vet his mods through their threads and comments made about them. Dani1luv is killing the jokes section with his frequent hiding of comments especially the ones meant to correct him.
Re: hh by Waynita(f): 2:25am On Apr 08, 2012
jmaine: [size=13pt]Na Blazay a.k.a bootyonme a.k.a Calotti get that kin[/size] Solid Nyash . . . wonderful

lol, You and this your unique expressions. they always thrill me grin
Re: hh by doofanc: 2:47am On Apr 08, 2012
Seun has changed the mobile version again. This new one doesn't fit the screen, you have to keep scrolling left and right to c d whole thing
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

What respect bro, assuming that's ur wifes(let's say that callot is married which is debatable)
coming on public forum to show her pant(then what moral are we to learn from mothers)
Pls how will you feel if she is your mom or wife?
Mehn my brother beaf you fall my hand for this!
Re: hh by Beaf: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2012
Toaskarity:

What respect bro, assuming that's ur wifes(let's say that callot is married which is debatable)
coming on public forum to show her pant(then what moral are we to learn from mothers)
Pls how will you feel if she is your mom or wife?
Mehn my brother beaf you fall my hand for this!

But she's not. I already offered words about the kid which she answered quite well.
There is nothing I can do, bruv.
Re: hh by antartica(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2012
She is like someone on the mark,ready to be taken from the back.Maybe her man is not that adventurous in bed and she fantasizes for the day the real stud will come along and take her from behind.

The only thing that remains enticing in a woman for a long is her good character.Take her once,twice,with bad character,you've had enough.
Re: hh by Callotti: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
Mu he he he he he he

Thread seriously derailed as usual. . .
Thank God for free will.
Next please. . .

*admiring my beautiful piece of work again aka OLUCHI!*. . .cool

(1) (Reply)

Boko Harm Attacks Police SARS Headquarter Office In Abuja / Njiko Igbo Speaks On 2015 Presidency!!! / Vicero001: I Am On The Right Of International Law.. Jonathan Is wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.