Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Amy Winehouse - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amy Winehouse (1584 Views)

Amy Winehouse Is Dead / Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amy Winehouse by powerofmap(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
smiley Anyone here Watch MTV Europe Music Award? Did any notice Amy Winehouse Performance on Stage, she kind of spoil her song and I think shes high,
Re: Amy Winehouse by ravenzord(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2007
I agree
Re: Amy Winehouse by iice(f): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
She has issues. . .but good music. . . .and gawd that beehive shocked grin grin
Re: Amy Winehouse by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
when is she not high

really needs to go to rehab.
Re: Amy Winehouse by eldee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
Every minute of her life is a hangover, but who cares, she still gives perfect music. That's her style.
Re: Amy Winehouse by vescucci(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2007
If her hit song is anything to go by, then her dad isn't doing her any good and she really needs to go to rehab and start saying yes, yes, yes. I kinda like her rebellious attitude though, but she still needs to get real!
Re: Amy Winehouse by A40(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
I love the girl jare her flaws and all kiss
Re: Amy Winehouse by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2007
yeah, she looks like a nut case. hehe. so she's from europe?? i thought as much Cuz she sounded. . . different. That her song "rehab" got stuck in my head when i first heard it. Even my brother makes fun of me with d song when i piss him off. he be like "they try to make u go to rehab, u said yes yes yes" haha, i do it to him too. But seriously, amy whinehouse needs to go to rehab. I once saw in d newspaper that she and her dog be passin' blunt together, now that's a real nut case.
Re: Amy Winehouse by ikamefa(f): 3:37am On Nov 09, 2007
love her music! but erhm somebody needs to strap that girl down and feed her

this one na girl abi skeleton? grin

Re: Amy Winehouse by uchetobi(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2007
she has issues, needs to go to rehab

(1) (Reply)

FULL AUDIO: Rema – Alien / Calm/ Peaceful Track By Lami Ft M.i. - Download Link Needed Pls / Wande Coal, Zeez, Dr Sid, Bracket, Jjc & Vocal Slender Perform @ O2 Arena.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.