Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77356 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2013
I know very much NDDC can't employ hypocretes. Come here and say all sorts of things. Can't you pray in your house. Smh. Childish people.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Elder, I know you are well behaved and U are the only one NDDC will employ. Smh, I beg go hug transformer.
Levels don change

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Don't you have a church. Why do guys like derailing. Why cnt you keep simple sanity. Must you misbehave. Smh
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by KingsleyAkugbo(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2013
I shall be employed by Nddc.My week of overflowing reward in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
When you exempt youself, then God exempt you.Isaiah 8:11-20; 1 Cor. 1: 22; Eph 4:30.
My life is sealed in and out. My week of Redemption

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kingsley Akugbo: I shall be employed by Nddc.My week of overflowing reward in Jesus Name. Amen!
Amen
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by emmydarl(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
What a hake, do u mean you people brought out of here to read your bleeped damnnnnn.....this is for information on nddc not for prayer or yabbing..... please wake me when the nddc call or text you haaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.tufiakwa
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Miracle62(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2013
I have watched with keen interest on how you guys keep-up on the challenge of WAITING. I really admire all the guys who are posting on this topic, it gives me the comfort that am not alone. I know even those who are religious and those who claim not to be, are reassured when the see that people still post something no matter the nonsense...In my own little way, If it is the will of GOD that "WE" will work with NDDC...WE WILL

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2013
my breakthrough and appointment loading and so shall it be in Jesus name
my week of overflowing harvest activated
thank u lord
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by digitalEve: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Ah! are you still waiting to be informed about who has gotten a text from Nddc?they are right here testifying and it is already signed and sealed by God, waiting to be delivered.I'm one of them,don't be left out.This is also my week.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by mruwazie(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
u3fine: This man is changing levels this year beginning with this month...
BROS SAME HERE OH!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by eugymuna: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2013
hello nairalanders pls does anyone have information about the NDDC scholarship test format. pls i need ur help ASAP
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by drlizzy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Did anyöne receive NDDC scholarship test invite with a different name?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
I called that Glo line from the invitation we received and the reply I got was that, we will be contacted by NDDC that they are through and has Submitted the names to NDDC.
You can also call to find out if any contrary information.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by bomafelix: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Miracle62: I have watched with keen interest on how you guys keep-up on the challenge of WAITING. I really admire all the guys who are posting on this topic, it gives me the comfort that am not alone. I know even those who are religious and those who claim not to be, are reassured when the see that people still post something no matter the nonsense...In my own little way, If it is the will of GOD that "WE" will work with NDDC...WE WILL
. Bros, i just like the word 'WE'....... All we have in Nigeria today are selfish christians who prays for only themselves forgeting that WE ARE just one big family in a Street WE call World. Know that You Are because I Am.............. Jesus We all claimed We love didn't pray for only ''I'' but always prays for 'ALL'. Your blessing grows when u put others before U and take time to say God bless us All..... Thus, i say 'WE' will all get a Job a Jesus Name and even if u miss NDDC own, i promise u that in 3 weeks you will get a more Super Employment. This should be Our Prayer and Wishes for every one in Jesus Name! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by bomafelix: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
u3fine: I called that Glo line from the invitation we received and the reply I got was that, we will be contacted by NDDC that they are through and has Submitted the names to NDDC.
You can also call to find out if any contrary information.
Now 'WE' have read above, the Glo line didn't tell @U3fine that He will be contacted but He said he was told the 'WE' will be Contacted. Now even when you Pray its more 'Christian' or Healthy to Pray for all 'WE' all that will get the Job and our brothers that will not be called but will get a more better Job bigger than NDDC in the shortest time, May it be done if it pleases God, Not Our Will but His Will be Done on Earth... Some people praying may not get this one but will surely get a better one soonest.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by silouette: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
drlizzy: Did anyöne receive NDDC scholarship test invite with a different name?

Yes, I did, what do we do about it? They sent another text asking me to disregard the previous invite, that the correct exam details will be sent shortly.... still waiting for it.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by 2rez: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
silouette:

Yes, I did, what do we do about it? They sent another text asking me to disregard the previous invite, that the correct exam details will be sent shortly.... still waiting for it.

Same here. I jux hop they aint tryna mak somz fraudulent movez. Stil waitin though...
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by networkrecharg: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
when shall the work resume. Guys protested today at NDDC gate saying "Pay Contractors-Agreement is Agreement)"
no time ooh??
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by networkrecharg: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Is there anyone thats can take money and employ one the NDDC (regardless the rank)-08032724753Is there anyone thats can take money and employ one the NDDC (regardless the rank)-08032724753[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by savion(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
GUYS I GUESS OUR PRAYAS NOW SHOULD BE THAT GOD SHOULD CONSTRAINT AND RESTRAIN THE OGAS AT D TOP OF NDDC AFFAIRS FRM MANIPULATING OUR EMPLOYMENT, ANYONE WHO WNTS 2 MANIPULATE IT DT GOD SHOULD MANIPULATE OF OUR WAY SO DT WE CAN BE CALLED 2 RESUME SOON. I DON'T KNW HOW MANY MONTHS IT WILL TAK THEM 2 RECRUIT AND D DELAY IS GETTIN 2 LONG. BEST OF LUCK 2 US ALL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ABEngine(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
its within portharcourt wont be a problem from rumuola
speakout2015: How can i locate the University..?Is the university within PH or outskirt of PH..?I need a full description on how to get there pls!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by 2rez: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Plz has anybody received the corrected text msg from NDDC? Am yet to receive mine n am worried sad sad sad. Need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tanx cry
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
2rez: Plz has anybody received the corrected text msg from NDDC? Am yet to receive mine n am worried sad sad sad. Need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tanx cry
This thread is not for Scholarship.
Its for NDDC staff

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by bomafelix: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
u3fine:
This thread is not for Scholarship.
Its for NDDC staff
Bros U3fine, since the staff are silent, the scholarship guys has taken over the thread from us, maybe until our phones starts ringing with NDDC call for resumption. But untill then, i think this Scholars guys are incharge for now.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by xtianjames2000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls guys ! i need the scholarship test format info! kindly assist if u have!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mature folks sha una don pursue pepo enta hous una don also enta hous abi NDDC don giv una (mature pepo) d job. Mak una kum here again kum post nonsense una go tel me weda na una b nairaland mshhhh...
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
fid1m: Mature folks sha una don pursue pepo enta hous una don also enta hous abi NDDC don giv una (mature pepo) d job. Mak una kum here again kum post nonsense una go tel me weda na una b nairaland mshhhh...
Bro how far? Wats d latest na?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2013
My guy notin yet o... My informat say e no even knw wetin dey hapen nw bt mak we bliv God. Hop dey.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by foslink(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
I go dead oo waitin day apun 2 nddc na
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
fid1m: My guy notin yet o... My informat say e no even knw wetin dey hapen nw bt mak we bliv God. Hop dey.
Ok, thanks.
Let's keep hope alive, we shall make it to Harold Dappa Biriye House.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by danopapa: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hi, pls if any body know how the format is or the ptdf format of nddc aptitude test, pls send to danielakindunni@yahoo.com thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.