Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77272 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by benninwa(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please how real is onome? Sent him a text and he said I should pay 1k for the past question papers. Anyone with the past questions pls send it to benninwa@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by okoyechikezie(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
pls ehen is the date
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by samiel4u(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
hello guys,
This is the first set of shortlisted candidate that will be taking aptitude test.Previous years have been only oral interview.
So please, refuse to be swindled by any ONOME or his/her like claiming to have a past question and asking you to pay 1k.The only material flying around is PTDF, so practically we dont know what they are bringing up, but using the PTDF material might be it

@ONOME and his agent, if u dont want to be arrested by EFCC or the State Security Service, halt this internet fraud you have been doing,lots of your type are in our custody, and you cant hide if we decide to pick you up.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ibomboy: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
samiel4u: hello guys,
This is the first set of shortlisted candidate that will be taking aptitude test.Previous years have been only oral interview.
So please, refuse to be swindled by any ONOME or his/her like claiming to have a past question and asking you to pay 1k.The only material flying around is PTDF, so practically we dont know what they are bringing up, but using the PTDF material might be it

@ONOME and his agent, if u dont want to be arrested by EFCC or the State Security Service, halt this internet fraud you have been doing,lots of your type are in our custody, and you cant hide if we decide to pick you up.

"@samiel4u plscan u send me the PTDF materials that u have,to gg179ng@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Murpphy: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hi,
Please kindly forward to me the PTDF material if you have gotten it yet.
kingsleyikpah@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by DewiseKing: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Kindly forward the ptdf question to my email talk2amapearl@yahoo.com thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ideamaster(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Plz anyone who has the ptdf materials, kindly forward to me.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ideamaster(m): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Anyone with relevant
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by samiel4u(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2012
hello guys, sory for the delay in sending the materials,just got them,All the best tmrw
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Chinenye123: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2012
plz send the materials to cjamadi[at]gmail . com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by benninwa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
Please send to benninwa@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by MAILIHU: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
hi peeps, i was invited to the NDDC scholarship test too, its tomorrow and i have no idea of what to expect, ive been surfing the net for past aptitude test question....does anyone have any, pls pls pls send to mailihu@yahoo.com, i appreciate...good luck guys
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by namdis: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
please can u send the materials to me slim_007notenough@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Presie: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls send past questions of ptdf to presidentesther@yahoo.com. I will be so GRATEFUL. Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by cytre: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2012
pls can u send me thr ptdf material to this mail. cytrander@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by forefronttmg: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Guys please can we share what the exam was like today. Mine is tomorrow, what do i expect.
Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by kingjoe(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
60 questions in 30 minutes,mixture of maths,quantitative,english and current affairs.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by forefronttmg: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
thanks dear. All the best
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ibomboy: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
NDDC APTITUDE TEST FALLOUT- Beware! The management of time is the beginning of wisdom!God help us all...
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by vixenblack: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
can any one that wrote today remember the questions asked?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by emmykk(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2012
vixenblack: can any one that wrote today remember the questions asked?
d same people that conduct ptdf sets of questions are also responsible 4 d nddc questions, if u want d past questions to ur email,call 08067704237. Now
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Any news on those dat apply 4 jobs.Mine is administrative assistance.Any lastest news let me knw plz
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by rebeccafunmi: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Hi house any news abt d latest job..want to know if anyone has received a txt lately.
afokstoomuci: Any news on those dat apply 4 jobs.Mine is administrative assistance.Any lastest news let me knw plz
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by emmykk(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
some people are funny! i have nddc past questions,that will help you do well, that you dont want to pay and get it does not mean you should say bad of it.nothing goes for nothing,life is a choice.call 08067704237 for nddc past questions
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by forefronttmg: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2012
Shortlisted Candidates for NDDC Scholarship Interview. Check for your names...
Cut-off is 26, Thank God!!!. Wish you guys luck!!!
http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted3/index.html
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by DewiseKing: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
opened the website, please wen is the date for the interview and the venue? thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by kingjoe(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
PLEASE WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE INTERVIEW FOR THE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP.PLEASE THOSE THAT DID THEIRS LAST YEAR PLEASE HELP.DO THEY HAVE AGE LIMIT,DO THEY REQUIRE ORIGINAL ADMISSION LETTER.WHAT I WAS GIVEN WAS OFFER LETTER PENDING PAYMENT OF FIRST INSTALLMENT.WILL IT STAND?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ideamaster(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2012
Plz, who has done d interview? Wat questions were u asked? How did it look lik generally?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by tolababa(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Hello i hear some guys have got their employment letter please let us know if you have got the letter and the process involve in collecting the letter
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by anitaaliu: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello plz I jst got an sms 4rm NDDC invitin me 4 a Computer-based Aptitude test. Venue: ICT center, RSUST PH. Date/Time:1/11/2012 12:00pm. I applied mnths ago like b4 easter and its now am gettin an invite. i dnt evn hv d so called reg.online slip required to write d exm. i'm skpetical plz who else got it??
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by joshuajunior(m): 5:15am On Oct 24, 2012
Same wif me@anitaaliu..i applied and ws invited but the issue is that i didnt print the slip too,what do u think we should do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.