Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77240 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by EFEJU(f): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
I also got an invitation yest to come for a computer based aptitude test on d 9th lovely Nigerians whatis their test famat like
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by cimocares: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
those of you that wrote today,is it a must that you will present the online application print out before writing cos i don't have mine and i stay in lagos so that i won't waste my time and money going down to PH city.i need answers please
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by savion(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
PLS I ALSO RECEIVE A TEXT 4 D SAME NDDC TEST BUT MINE IS ON 7TH. I CAN'T FIND D SLIP DEY ASKD US 2 PRINT. PLS ANYBODY WIT D INFORMATION SHOULD HELP ME OUT ABOUT D SLIP. U CAN REACH ME ON 08064754443. THANKS
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by savion(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
PLS I NEED INFORMATION CONCERNIN D SLIP WE R ASKD 2 PRINT 4 D TEST. I'M GOIN FRM LAGOS. WOULD DEY ALLOW A PERON WITOUT D SLIP 2 SEAT 4 D TEST?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jacup1: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Plz how will I get the online application slip as requested?
And would the give us transport allowance?
Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls house what's the latest info from people that have writen? Pls intimate the house please
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by igbinadolor(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Its so Alarming how man sometimes can be so selfish,pple wrote dis Test yesterday and today,but remain silent on questions being Asked,well God knows our hearts sha,ąπ∂ he will surely help us that don't know wat †̥• Expect,mine ȋ̝̊̅§ on the 9th!!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Eguonor20: 4:41am On Nov 03, 2012
I sat 4 mine yes*day o..Its interestin o..d ques re quite cheap...dats 4d average man o...Out of 50 i got 26
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by omega22: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2012
Eguonor20, pls how is the questions like. pls share ur experience with us
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by RichEmeka1(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2012
He guys, i wrote mine on 1st thursday, the quest. are quite cheap, dey ask us quest. 4rm current affairs, english, maths and some on computer they are all joined together. The questions are 50. Immediately you answer one just click on next in other for you to go to the next question and the time they gave us is 30min as you are answering the time is just ticking away, u just have to be fast, but my question is what is their cut off mark. and how do they calculate the score...... peace out....
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by RichEmeka1(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2012
cont. However if you want to view other questions that you have ansrd just click on back in other for it to go back to view others. if you have any problms. rgarding your online slip Just let me know there is a way out, having been there b4
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by RichEmeka1(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2012
it is a must to bring ur online slip Originals of Online slip, birth cert, local govt origin it can be (affidavit), ssce cert and the message has to be on your phone. Anything short of this means u are disqualified. When I asked one of the officials conducting the test about the necessity of this credentials, “He said that his their official measure 4rm the govt. that without anybody having this credentials they wont go into the hall” but the important thing to note is that when u don’t have any of these credent. Just let me know and I will help u out…… my E-mail is remeka4life@gmail.com, tel. 08075322610. Don’t allow this things put u off in this exam as this might just be one chance too plenty.. b wise… I love u all. One luv bro/sis………..

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by igbinadolor(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks Rich Emeka,God will surely bless the works of your hand!!This ȋ̝̊̅§ wat pple don't know,wen и̣̣̣̥ release Blessings,и̣̣̣̥ also get Blessings ąπ∂ Favours!!you are favoured my Guy!! Mine ȋ̝̊̅§ on the 9th O!!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by RichEmeka1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls. if u are interested in this slip or anything just send ur
1. Passport Photograph ie. (the one you use in applying) if for any reason u can’t remember the passport put another one.
2. The post u applied for
3. Ur full name and date of birth
4. Ur state and local govt of origin
3. Your present house address

These are just the datas that I need to get in other for me to create a new slip.
Pls if there is any other information I require I will call and let u know.
Then by on Monday 5th u will get ur slip ready sent ur e-mail box. But u will make sure u print it in black out whit…
Now u will agree with me that it is as though I am creating a new slip that will be the same as that one they gave you….
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by sonya4all(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sorry guys,i happen not to have visited this section thats why most of your questions were not replied on time,they do not actually request for that slip,.Infact your main password into the gate is the text messages sent to you by nddc,just show them and go in,also your original credentials are required,people had to travel back home,no matter their destinations to get it,then wrote their exam d next day,thats just the grace they would give you,the question are cheap,but i tell you,they are things you probably believe are kids maths but might not get them,50 in number, 30mins. i dont know the cut off.Those that wrote wats ur score,.I hope ur questions are settled

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by igbinadolor(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks @Rich Emeka, i was the one who just called you.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by superdude007(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks to all.. Information very useful. But can one enter d hall with a sheet n biro?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by RichEmeka1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
It is good u hve everything they need to save u from all their encroachments….. so guys who have not written prepared for the unprepared interms of their requirement pls…. because that day might just be lucky and unlucky for you thanks… Pls smdy should search for the cut off mark… happy weekend everybody and stay blessed see u guys on Monday….. u all are d best…..
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Vicostar(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks Emeka but u should try and tell us more about the questions, like what part of maths did they bring and what type of questions did they ask in current affairs. Tanx
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Pls mine is 7th. Pls someone who have writen should tell us how they set the maths questions pls. Just give an example. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by xtianjames2000(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2012
is it just sch cert that is required to present as credential? what kind of maths and current afairs question?cos mine is on the 7th.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Fhiloh: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2012
thank you very much Emeka for your info. I called you last night. Pls for any inconvenience could u forward any of the slip you have in your email to mine so l can work on it to creat a new slip. Cos my test is by 10am of monday 5th. my email is philsoncomputers@gmail.com. Thanks once again. Hope u reply sooniest.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Olowem: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Pls house,mine is on 7th,i will be coming from lagos,pls anybody with the current affair questions shd pls text to me on 08062588293. Also,to a good samaritan in the shd pls help me with d transportation fare,i dont mind of asking,pls i wish to be there but my pocket is ful right now.pls help.08062588293
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by dmayne: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2012
love y'all
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by sonya4all(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2012
@olowen,its not by force to attend the interview you hear?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2012
@ all that are asking for current affairs question. Emeka has has told you that current affairs, maths n english but u re still asking for current affairs questions shld be sent to you. Every day they set new questions, so be open minded on the questions.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by eniifemi(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Tnk guz for ur post on how d questn wil com out nd tyme taking
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by dmayne: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
..any assistance wil b appreciated...tnx..luv y'all
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Thekeeper(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Will the transport fair b refunded after the test?. . . .a friend wants to know. .tenkies
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jacup1: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
How genie is this and if it is as real as it sounds how come NDDC could not send us the site to the online slip themselves! Well if so will they assist us with transport? I would like to know plz send me info on debbiedvs3@gmail.com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by savion(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
THANKS GUY 4 D USEFUL INFORMATION. NOW MY TENSION ABOUT D SLIP AS REDUCED
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by sonya4all(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2012
Some of you guys are just funny,imagine u are going for an interview,and u expect the company to pay your transportation,u need to see the thousands of people that applied for this test,then u wont be bold to mention transport..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.