Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (173150 Views)

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by busybee24: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2012
Where is the information of the so called B Batch cancellation been recorded?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2012
busybee24: Where is the information of the so called B Batch cancellation been recorded?
does FG eva follow protocols here? u 4get say we dey talk about naija?. lets jst pray tinz go smoothly....
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by biggyflame(m): 2:27am On Apr 19, 2012
toye4eva01: Hello Nairalanders,
i work with NYSC and currently now all the MOBILIZATION OFFICERS are currently in PRE-ORIENTATION WORKSHOP. in oda words they are in a workshop for the training for coming Batch B 2012 Corps members. if you have any other questions i will be glad to answer you
Cheers cool

Please I would like to know when the timetable for the Batch B is like to be announced and most importantly, when registration for the foreign students will commence and end. This info would be useful in planning any homecoming. I will appreciate your urgent response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by nice4life: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2012
why are you guys waiting for NYSC? dont you guys have better things to do with your time?? I don't really understand.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2012
Rich4god: This tread came at the right time. I graduated from ESUT this year, now waiting for service. Pls nairalanders in the house, esp those that have gone for service... which of the south south state is best to serve in. I mean in terms of developing ones career, esp as i really want to be a full time computer programmer. Thanks.

@Rich4god, Edo state or River state would help, as their h/q has more I.T training centers, that was ma sole aim of pushing ma service to lagos. Although I'm not into programming but rather networks. With the new policy if you are lucky to be posted to schools in the state H/Q you would run your program concurrently.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mrprestige(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2012
Am serving currently in Enugu state. I was posted to a private secondary school without any runz. Talking about the new posting policy, is it very well true, and if U guys dont know, their is alot of space for batch B corp members cos they r now also posting people to primary and nursary schools.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by abikelat(f): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2012
Y'all need not be in a hurry,until June,no one can confirm this rumor. A friend say she's passing out by june 7 and therefore 2weeks after then call up numbers come out which call up letter comes out in another 2weeks and camp opens. In essence,camp is likely to be 5th july. Not sure just from the normal thread being used. So just be patient.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by horlla(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2012
The topic should have been "prospective corps members" and not "aspirants"......Are u guys vying for a political or traditional position? lolz
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2012
nice4life: why are you guys waiting for NYSC? dont you guys have better things to do with your time?? I don't really understand.
with due respect, sometin like what? unskilled jobs? do u undastan how much d job market worships d nysc cert?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by durox(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2012
Olalekan 0: It's no rumour,the july batch's been scrapped.There are now only March and November batches.(

Is ♈ōϋя. Source a confirmed 1.... who, what ̣̣̇̇̇ ☺ where is ♈ōϋя source from cos my school submited named ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ July batch
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by abY2: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2012
why wud they scrap batch B, I won't believe this until i read or hear it on d news.they shd nt try it o.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2012
durox:

Is ♈ōϋя. Source a confirmed 1.... who, what ̣̣̇̇̇ ☺ where is ♈ōϋя source from cos my school submited named ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ July batch
wrong.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2012
durox:

ur schl cant send names until d time table is out. der'z a specified time for receivin names from institutions. trust me, i know.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2012
horlla: The topic should have been "prospective corps members" and not "aspirants"......Are u guys vying for a political or traditional position? lolz
u're right, but we dont need to go into any vocabulary lessons 4 now. what matters most is to pass a message to those concerned n dats d essence of any language. thanks tho, bt ur post was not necessary.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by psoto(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2012
Firstly, July batch hasn't been scrapped, I'm pretty sure. Secondly, its nt impossible for schls τ̅☺ have sent names of students τ̅☺ NYSC, cos NYSC has already asked for submission of names, I'm pretty sure of dat too.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by FiremanJr(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
They couldnt have picked a worse time to start a new policy. Atleast since private schools are included, i can find myself an organised one to serve. Little point working it to abuja or lagos now. No worries though, its just a year.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Bumbaybaby(f): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Olalekan 0: It's no rumour,the july batch's been scrapped.There are now only March and November batches.(

where did you get that from? angry

where did you get that from?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rich4god: This tread came at the right time. I graduated from ESUT this year, now waiting for service. Pls nairalanders in the house, esp those that have gone for service... which of the south south state is best to serve in. I mean in terms of developing ones career, esp as i really want to be a full time computer programmer. Thanks.

I'm serving in Rivers state.I think its the best state to serve in the south. Although everyone is sent to the classroom but if you know your way grin grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
ujchief:
whats the fun of serving in lagos if i'm going to be posted to one local school? I realy want to serve in lag, my degree is in chemical engr, will i stil be posted to a school or is there an exception for engrs? If its strictly school, then i'll gladly stay back in the east as i'v been teaching as part time since i graduated last yr. Pls reply

You are going to the classroom irrespective of your course of study.

Dunno why some corpers have a problem with this, it's actually for our own good.
I think its the best policy ever.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Cabme(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
my skul is currently shortlist names of dose going 4 service. Dat mean batch B stil remain
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Cabme(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
pls can sum1 tel me weathe nnpc d collector corp
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
Cabme: pls can sum1 tel me weathe nnpc d collector corp
no be naija we dey?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
psoto: Firstly, July batch hasn't been scrapped, I'm pretty sure.
Secondly, its nt impossible for schls τ̅☺ have sent names of students τ̅☺ NYSC, cos NYSC has already asked for submission of names, I'm pretty sure of dat too.
b4 d time-table? not possible.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
Cabme: my skul is currently shortlist names of dose going 4 service. Dat mean batch B stil remain
shortlist from ur schl- possible. submitted to nysc- impossible.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by luvola(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
am also a prospective corp member for batch b. wish to influence my posting to any s-west state (lag or ogun prefarable). i graduated last year nov frm lasu. i realy need help and i dnt mind serving in ogun state because i dnt want that wild north. add me on facebook - ola aol.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by psoto(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
9-zeros:

b4 d time-table? not possible.

Its very possible, cos ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ dad is a dean I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one of d Federal universities in S/West. As a matter of fact, NYSC gave them d deadline of 24th of dis month. I wouldn't knw if d deadline is for only dat university or all, but d summary is dat I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ VERY sure NYSC has requested for names.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by princebimby: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
psoto:

Its very possible, cos ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ dad is a dean I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one of d Federal universities in S/West. As a matter of fact, NYSC gave them d deadline of 24th of dis month. I wouldn't knw if d deadline is for only dat university or all, but d summary is dat I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ VERY sure NYSC has requested for names.
what we r sayin is when is the time table likely to be out cos its important to prospective corpers
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by toye4eva01: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
biggyflame:

Please I would like to know when the timetable for the Batch B is like to be announced and most importantly, when registration for the foreign students will commence and end. This info would be useful in planning any homecoming. I will appreciate your urgent response. Thanks
Don't worry as soon as D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are back I will give u the required information
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
9-zeros:

rivers/akwa ibom state. wat about u?
Am still contemplating between Lagos and Rivers...
Which one do u think is the best?
And wassup in akwa ibom..heard its a nice place for corpers too
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ugowinn(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
@all.... Pre-mobilation workshop for nysc batch b 2012 started on monday, 16th to 18th of April at premier hotels, Ibadan where the DG, NYSC Brigadier Nnamdi Okere-affia was present. So you better go and tidy up your clearance fast.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by luvola(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
any prospective corp mem frm lasu in d house! I need help on nysc posting to ogun peeps.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 6:03am On Apr 20, 2012
psoto:

i see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.