Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

3 How To Start Import Business With Just 10K. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 3 How To Start Import Business With Just 10K. (996 Views)

. / PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 How To Start Import Business With Just 10K. by dadd2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
I have a well researched book that will guide you step by step on how to import with a little cash as low as 10K.
It has contact addresses of merchants(online shops,Freights companies in Nigeria and Overseas that can courier your goods at cheaper rates,it teacher's how to get Paypal account and an Helpline to clarify knotty issues and many more.
This book is a gem that will change your life if you care to have.

Ordering Instructions:

Pay #2000 into any branch of Finbank Plc.

Account Name: John.O.Ekpenyong

Account No: 3000871976

After Payment,Text the following details to 08121218922.

1.Your Name.
2.Branch paid into.
3.Teller No.
4.Your email address/Phone No.

Please feel free to write testimonials after reading this book.[center][/center]
Re: 3 How To Start Import Business With Just 10K. by dadd2(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
Believe me this is possible.A doubting thomas call me this afternoon and said some unprintable things about this post.Anyway, like the book of life says that my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Do you know that there are sites that are always doing clerance/promotional sales with free shipment to certain destinations.e.g A site like victoria's secret that can sell 3 pants and bras for $15 or less.if you convert $15 to naira using 160 as the exchange rate,that will cost about 2400 for 3 quality pants and bras.
Mr doubting thomas as a bonus for you and to prove that this is possible,Pay 1500 into my account and i will send you the ebook immediately and when you are done with it, Please give a testimony.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Syntek Global,the Returns Are Great!!! / I-tab Pro Distributors In Nigeria / Please Help: Where Can I Buy Cheap Female Wears In Lagos And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.