Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (199115 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2012
mr abayomi,there is post asking you of any relevant information on pre-degree science form.when it will be out,Hw much do those running it nw bought d form and Hw much they paid 4 fees. thk
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by tayork(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2012
@bro abayo,i av nt gain admisn,the skul tld me dat jamb have not sent our names to the skul i.e those dat did change of institution,i made thier cut off markd bt dat d problem,i dnt knw wat to do..pls advice me
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2012
pls does anyone know wen d new session will begin?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2012
pls uncle abayomi, hope u dnt mind my questn buh where on d skul's website can we find all d necessary things required for verification cuz oda skuls put theirs on their website.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by drmikeadams(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2012
..i tink u should read the long list abaayomi wrote and just get those documents...oou dont ve time 2 post what u il bring on the website...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2012
yea av read dem buh jxt want to b sure dat no document is absent cuz i stay in lagos nd dnt wana forget any stuff. nt dat am doubtin bro abayomi o buh jxt to b on a safer side.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by drmikeadams(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2012
i think u should pay the acceptance for i.b poly and still hope 4 oou admission...just in case,instead of staying at home again..just my thought..
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by drmikeadams(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2012
with those documents ur ok...u il need 2 budget for photocopyg the documents and the long queue u il meet there...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2012
how will someone admitted start the registration on the site. the site says u fill ur registration if u have not do so before but its not returning anything.
Olabisi Onabanjo University released the Merit list for 2012/2013 Admissions.

Candidates should click the link below to verify name on admission list

Successful candidates should constantly check the school portal for further information on commencement of payment and registrations. Succcessful candidate should note that they are not required to log in for now

GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTANCE OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR 2012/2013
ACADEMIC SESSION
STUDENT GUIDELINES

(i) The prospective students click here to check their admission status.

(ii) For first time users, fill in your JAMB registration number into the "registration no" field, leave the "password" field blank and click on the "Login" botton to create your password

(iii) For users who have created password, fill in your JAMB registration number into the "registration no" field, Fill in your created password into the "password" feild and click on the "Login" botton to log in to the portal

(iv) fill in all your details

Note: Email complaints to 'systemanalyst@oouagoiwoye.edu.ng' Email 'oou_bursary@yahoo.com' for complaints relating to etranzact receipt e.g etranzact details not correct.

MODE OF PAYMENT
(i) Successful candidates should log-in and proceed to generate a Payment Slip. The Payment Slip contains details that include the JAMB Registration No. ,PDS No., full name of the student, amount to be paid, level and the Faculty/Department.

(ii) Students must present the slip to the Banks at the point of payment of Acceptance Fee.
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only) through the following banks nationwide:

1. OOU Micro Finance Bank Limited Ago-Iwoye
2. First City Monument Bank Plc.
3. Intercontinental Bank Plc.
4. Skye Bank Plc.
5. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
6. United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
7. First Bank Plc
8. Mainstream Bank (Formally Afribank) Plc.
9. Oceanic Bank Plc
yet after do so this is what is returning.
(Authentication failed. Please verify your username or password. If you forgot your password, use the link 'forgot your password' to recover your password)
please any valuable info will be appreciated.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2012
i agree wif u on kunlee, also confused on dat too
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Adekunle2020: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
when is d payment of acceptance fee commencing ?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
ogbeche77:
No be small tin oooo.... I got to ago around 1pm, it was as if the subsidy strike just took effect here.. No single bike 4 road, could count the number of pple I could c with my finger, had to trek frm garage to Onabamiro, I later heard about d unfortunate incident when I arrived @ the mini campus, May God see us through, Me dey my my hall, on a Lowkey, Try advise the freshers & jambito make them no dey carried away, u Sabi how B3, Limelite, Dominion & co fit dey freak them during there 1st visitation.... Na make God show us mercy & lead our path
U get mouth padimi dem no go hear some of dem self neva enter dem dey follow me talk cult language for phone dem tink say me no sabi wetin dem dey yarn that is there problem there is nothing in fratanity dats all my mate dey drive EOD na cult I go come dey do up and down
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
kunleee: how will someone admitted start the registration on the site. the site says u fill ur registration if u have not do so before but its not returning anything.
Olabisi Onabanjo University released the Merit list for 2012/2013 Admissions.

Candidates should click the link below to verify name on admission list

Successful candidates should constantly check the school portal for further information on commencement
of payment and registrations. Succcessful candidate should note that they are not required to log in for now

GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTANCE OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR 2012/2013
ACADEMIC SESSION
STUDENT GUIDELINES

(i) The prospective students click here to check their admission status.

(ii) For first time users, fill in your JAMB registration number into the "registration no" field, leave the "password" field blank and click on the "Login" botton to create your password

(iii) For users who have created password, fill in your JAMB registration number into the "registration no" field, Fill in your created password into the "password" feild and click on the "Login" botton to log in to the portal

(iv) fill in all your details

Note: Email complaints to 'systemanalyst@oouagoiwoye.edu.ng' Email 'oou_bursary@yahoo.com' for complaints relating to etranzact receipt e.g etranzact details not correct.

MODE OF PAYMENT
(i) Successful candidates should log-in and proceed to generate a Payment Slip. The Payment Slip contains details that include the JAMB Registration No. ,PDS No., full name of the student, amount to be paid, level and the Faculty/Department.

(ii) Students must present the slip to the Banks at the point of payment of Acceptance Fee.
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only) through the following banks nationwide:

1. OOU Micro Finance Bank Limited Ago-Iwoye
2. First City Monument Bank Plc.
3. Intercontinental Bank Plc.
4. Skye Bank Plc.
5. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
6. United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
7. First Bank Plc
8. Mainstream Bank (Formally Afribank) Plc.
9. Oceanic Bank Plc
yet after do so this is what is returning.
(Authentication failed. Please verify your username or password. If you forgot your password, use the link 'forgot your password' to recover your password)
please any valuable info will be appreciated.

I pity u,pity ur admisiion,pity ur jamb registration numba if u kip trying dat syt and puting ur jamb registration u are working towards loosing ur admission bcus ur jamb registration will DISABLE y can't u guys just wait and listen to me before u put ur self in d rung place I sorry for u
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
Adekunle2020: when is d payment of acceptance fee commencing ?
I wil let u no soon
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pweetyhoney: pls uncle abayomi, hope u dnt mind my questn buh where on d skul's website can we find all d necessary things required for verification cuz oda skuls put theirs on their website.

There is a difernc between secondary school and univasity here nobody will tell u wat to do u jus av to know by ur self
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
tayor_k: @bro abayo,i av nt gain admisn,the skul tld me dat jamb have not sent our names to the skul i.e those dat did change of institution,i made thier cut off markd bt dat d problem,i dnt knw wat to do..pls advice me

That is d problem y don't u choose oou in d first place sorry I don't no wat to even say
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Slickson: Which death certificate are dey requiring 4 again and where are we going to pay the tax clearance

About d death catificate am joking
About d tax clearance go back and read dat my long message it is written in english not french
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pweetyhoney: aw is d skul fees lyk, do everybody pay d same amount or dat of non indigenes are higher dan dat of indigenes. uncle abayomi, i jxt hope dis crisis in ago ends before we start our registration o cuz omo eko ni wa o.
non indigenes pay higher than indigenes, most school fees are on the 6-digits
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
tnx toyingbad, around wah month does d new session begin?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kanjai(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2012
Ab,pls how do we get accomodation cos my parent are so concern abt dis...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by sulteeno: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2012
Wen i was fillin my jamb registration,'i made a mistake on my date of birth'instead of Nov.30,i put Nov.29...'hope dat wnt affect me..,'cuz my bro sed it wnt dat i wil b given a paper at oou 2 fil my profile',dat every fn wil b corrected on d paper am bein given 2 fil my profile...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Slickson: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
Hey bro abayomi pls wen should i come to ur shop
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
kanjai: Ab,pls how do we get accomodation cos my parent are so concern abt dis...
Small tin house is not problem here if u always follow me
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
Slickson: Hey bro abayomi pls wen should i come to ur shop

The verification av not start but I tink they ar going to start dis wik
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by dhyaniel(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bro abayomi, the payment of acceptance fee has it started
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kanjai(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Abayomin70:
Small tin house is not problem here if u always follow me
tanx bro,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
sulteeno: Wen i was fillin my jamb registration,'i made a mistake on my date of birth'instead of Nov.30,i put Nov.29...'hope dat wnt affect me..,'cuz my bro sed it wnt dat i wil b given a paper at oou 2 fil my profile',dat every fn wil b corrected on d paper am bein given 2 fil my profile...

Don't worry ur sef na small tin
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
WAITING
am waiting for Jamb 2 give me admission

THINKING
cant say wat am thinking rite nw

FAITH
i just hav d blive i wil gain admission into OOU

TESTIMONY
i know i'll testify to d GLORY of GOD on dis admission stuff.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
sulteeno: Wen i was fillin my jamb registration,'i made a mistake on my date of birth'instead of Nov.30,i put Nov.29...'hope dat wnt affect me..,'cuz my bro sed it wnt dat i wil b given a paper at oou 2 fil my profile',dat every fn wil b corrected on d paper am bein given 2 fil my profile...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
OOU update if u don't read finish I gat notin to loose so many people av already loose admssion b4 coming down 4 verification
they ar some questions dat don't av ansa ecept u want false infomatn and the questions are wen is 2nd list coming out,how much Is school fee,wen wil anoda session start,wen wil accptanc fee close even VC sef don't no d ansa to all dis stop askin me pls.
This d total list of wat u nid 4 ur verification wen coming for to pay ur aceptance
1-waec result+it must b original satificat
2-2 jamb scratch which u can buy from lagos for 1500 each or from me for 1800 each u are going 2 buy 2 one for original jamb result and d oda for admision leta
3-tax clearance 10500 is a compusory fi u wil pay it in oba ago iwoye palac
4-birt satifcat
5-acpetance fi 30700 pay it micro finance bank ONLY I tell u oooo
6-10000 for change of suplimenty form
7-acceptance fEe recipt I wil print dat 4 u
8-aceptance offer I wil also do same
9-verification form
10-state of origin catifct
And if u don't av 1 document out of all dis u won't b alow 2 do ur 1st and 2nd verifctn
30700+10500+1800+1800+10000+1000=55800
D 1k is wat me wil colet for printing 8,7,2&9
D adres 2 my shop wen u get to admin ask for CESAP BUILDING if u get there cal me.or if u get to admin ask for cesap building b4 getin there u wil see people shoutin fotocoyp go to d back of d shops u wil see me at d back unda a big blue umbrala or jus ask anybody dat u ar lukin for abayomi
And once again ooo am not a staff ooo am jus odinary student 300level acountin part time student passing round infomation

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Slickson: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Wen should we come 4 printing out of those stuffs
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Slickson: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
bro abayomi i'm not doubting u ooooooo pls is change of suplimentry form compulsory 4 those dat did not do change of course

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.