Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (199013 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
even if we are to pay, we still need to cum to ur place to print payment slip ryt buh pls tell us wen to start as in wen u ve seen odas dat ve paid. more grease to ur elbow, i owe u big tym. tnx a helluva lot.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pweetyhoney: even if we are to pay, we still need to cum to ur place to print payment slip ryt buh pls tell us wen to start as in wen u ve seen odas dat ve paid. more grease to ur elbow, i owe u big tym. tnx a helluva lot.
That's exactly what i wanna know. I really what know how to go about it ASAP. It's taking like FOREVER. Smh!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by sulteeno: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls..'is state of origin certificate and local govt certificate the same thing...'cuz sum1 told me it is d same fn...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
D 2nd list dt z cmin out is it merit list 4 dose dat change deir course?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yolk: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
pls i paid 4 my sister on monday buh i dnt see her name in d school site, wat hapn? Pls help me out ooo.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Debolex: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Acceptance fee payment has been pasted on d skul notice board...As bro Abayomi word;Come 2 skul 2 make payment....nt lagos oo 4 ur own sake..tank u Abayomi 4evry updates
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
This is pure bullshit. I just called two people at mini campus and they said that students have started paying & even asked me to come tomorrow to start. Abayomi would post something and then say he's not sure ? Now that's appalling. So absurb. You guys should not depend on him entirely. I even called him this evening to be sure and he's asking me to go back to his post and re-read, like i just called to say HI or something. The guy has no sense of humour. Very poor and it's a pity. My advice to freshers is this: MAKE FURTHER ENQUIRIES FROM OTHER STUDENTS or GOT TO THE SCHOOL YOURSELF.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
draj93: Wat of the 2nd list

Not out yet drag
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
Seems am getin it wrong oo, if d 2nd list z out nd my name z dere is dis how it 'll take time. just ordinary verification for 1st list
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Debolex: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Khalifar or wu ever u re..u arnt appeciative..sme1 is sweatin his ass 2 walk down 2 d admin board 2 give u updates..u re in abj sayin shitss..moreover d notice on paymnt was pasted on tuesday..abayomi is tryin his bst 2 put u guyz in a right path..u better listen 2 him....he delayd u guyz jst 2 be assure of d paymnt b4 strollin down 2 skul 4 paymnt..
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
KhalifaJr: This is pure bullshit. I just called two people at mini campus and they said that students have started paying & even asked me to come tomorrow to start. Abayomi would post something and then say he's not sure ? Now that's appalling. So absurb. You guys should not depend on him entirely. I even called him this evening to be sure and he's asking me to go back to his post and re-read, like i just called to say HI or something. The guy has no sense of humour. Very poor and it's a pity. My advice to freshers is this: MAKE FURTHER ENQUIRIES FROM OTHER STUDENTS or GOT TO THE SCHOOL YOURSELF.

If I start u guys wil say am rude
Listen wen I post somtin here do u no how many place I post it facebook,BBM broadcast,nairaland and oou facebook page and u people won't read and ask me useless question.
Dis is where u will no u ar totally rung, wen u are going to d bank wat wil u take as ur profil call acceptance fee slip u av to print it out online which any body can not print for now so pls come tomoro and tell me back here where u ar going to print urs and giv to d bank I jus don't no wat Is rung wit u fresher wen people tel u sumtin u bhave stuborn and call people dat no notin about payment pls come down to school and print ur profil dat is if u can print it out and is ur type dey usualy scam I was in oou mini campus today all d people payin are only paying for d 1K stuff and about d call tin u said do u no how many people callin me every minute wen eva I post somtin here as am typin all dis am aving headace jus bcus I was busy ricivin call tru out is not easy at all u guys won't credit me wit any tin like richarg card or somtin and I kip loading u wit infomation and u come back here by sayin somtin bad about me,dis may likly b my last post on dis FORUM people tend to tak u for a fool wen u tryin ur total best for dem so dat dey won't fall into rung hands
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by danieltee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
Khalifajr, i guess u shud apologise.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
oyedun82: Seems am getin it wrong oo, if d 2nd list z out nd my name z dere is dis how it 'll take time. just ordinary verification for 1st list
they are taking time just to be accurate to serve u guys better,so if d acceptance slip is ready to be print 4d merit list,there will be no stopping 4d other list once pasted.ok just relax
KhalifaJr: This is pure bullshit. I just called two people at mini campus and they said that students have started paying & even asked me to come tomorrow to start. Abayomi would post something and then say he's not sure ? Now that's appalling. So absurb. You guys should not depend on him entirely. I even called him this evening to be sure and he's asking me to go back to his post and re-read, like i just called to say HI or something. The guy has no sense of humour. Very poor and it's a pity. My advice to freshers is this: MAKE FURTHER ENQUIRIES FROM OTHER STUDENTS or GOT TO THE SCHOOL YOURSELF.
oyedun82: Seems am getin it wrong oo, if d 2nd list z out nd my name z dere is dis how it 'll take time. just ordinary verification for 1st list
they are taking time just to be accurate to serve u guys better,so if d acceptance slip is ready to be print 4d merit list,there will be no stopping 4d other list once pasted.ok just relax @khalifajr,relax ur mind and dnt pass wrong absortion abt things,oou stu pay 4 lots of things,so comfirm if it is really acceptance fee cus according 2d site u got to register on d site,then print out acceptance payment slip,wich is nt going 4 nw.ok,abt ur reaction to wen u calld abayomi,my personal opionion is dt could even more dan dt if u in such position.appreciate d guy.ok

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
sulteeno: Pls..'is state of origin certificate and local govt certificate the same thing...'cuz sum1 told me it is d same fn...
they are same thing to my understanding cus its local gvt dt issue u state of origin.excpt u refering to birth cert wich is diff frm stateof origin.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
oyedun82: D 2nd list dt z cmin out is it merit list 4 dose dat change deir course?
all othr list are called supplementary list.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Yolk: pls i paid 4 my sister on monday buh i dnt see her name in d school site, wat hapn? Pls help me out ooo.
. Always be specific,what exactly do u pay 4,is it d acceptance fee or d 1k for dos dt want to do exam nxt month.if it is acceptance fee,ve u registerd b4 on d site and ve u printed out d acceptance pay slip.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
LOL. Okay I'm sorry. But what you (Abayomi) posted above is what you should have to us, instead you were posting some amount we are to pay like the payment have started or something. I guess i'd just sit my ass in abuja and wait till the damn slip is ready. Abayomi, don't stop helping people out cuz I misjudged you. That is cray. Keep helping cuz you think it's right. If na voucher you need, don't worry. I'l get you recharge card when I come down to Ago (I PROMISE). And to everyone else, My Apologies. It just that patience is a gift and not everyone has it. When the SLIP is available, please let us know. GOD BLESS :-)

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
nyc one khalifa, dats a true apology. add me up on fb, hoyeenlorlah hernandez talabi is ma username.
abayomi, tnx for everyfin o, we still waiting for u to give us feedback o. nd for dose sayin abayomi is a scammer, u guys shld jxt leave d forum instead of tryin to get attention to urself.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Am nt dat adicted to surfing the internet bt if dats wat it takes.........RESEARCH BEGINS
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yolk: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
kunleee: . Always be specific,what exactly do u pay 4,is it d acceptance fee or d 1k for dos dt want to do exam nxt month.if it is acceptance fee,ve u registerd b4 on d site and ve u printed out d acceptance pay slip.
i paid 1k 4 d supplementary form
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
KhalifaJr: LOL. Okay I'm sorry. But what you (Abayomi) posted above is what you should have to us, instead you were posting some amount we are to pay like the payment have started or something. I guess i'd just sit my ass in abuja and wait till the damn slip is ready. Abayomi, don't stop helping people out cuz I misjudged you. That is cray. Keep helping cuz you think it's right. If na voucher you need, don't worry. I'l get you recharge card when I come down to Ago (I PROMISE). And to everyone else, My Apologies. It just that patience is a gift and not everyone has it. When the SLIP is available, please let us know. GOD BLESS :-)
.. U r a gud man,easily able 2 speak out wen to apologies..its a virtue.keep it up @ abayomi,u ve been vindicated again and again.tht is hw leaders were made cus nt all leadrs were born.so i see a leader in d making in u..or do u hold any union position or u aspire any.anywich level,jst keep it up and remeber to quickly alert us as soon as u saw and felt we could able to prints out and pay d acceptance fee.thnks
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Yolk: i paid 1k 4 d supplementary form
relax as all thos 48hrs u saw in d advert na fake,by thursdy aftenoon,u shld be able to prints.bt hope u fulfil all righteousness i.e using capital letters in writting ur full names as it appear on jamb list on dt deposite slip given to at bank.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by holadymejy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
is the acceptance
fee for people whose name are on d 1st list or everybody because supplementary list is not out and my name was not on the merit list. Pls help ooo
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by holadymejy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
is the acceptance
fee for people whose name are on d 1st list or everybody because supplementary list is not out and my name was not on the merit list? Pls help ooo
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Ayodot04(f): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bro Abayomi,i'm really sori 4 we fresher's rudeness,pls u av 2 4give us. I personally do nt knw anybody at Ago,u'av been my only source of info since putme. I beg u IJN. I'm also 4rm remo north local govt & i can't wait 2 meet u in person.We freshers cannot reward u ,only God can & he will. 1luv bro u 2 much
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:15am On Sep 20, 2012
Aishat4d: Abayomi thanx 4 nt ansain me. If u kne wat happend wen i came u wont ignore me. I had injury on my left leg,jus manage 2 enta skul 2 drop a leta. D walkin around d skul made me tired dat's y 2 leave on tym. Dont boda 2 ansa again & dont reply dis msg.

SORRY NO VEX IF U CAN NOT BEG ME,ME I WILL BEG U

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2012
sulteeno: Pls..'is state of origin certificate and local govt certificate the same thing...'cuz sum1 told me it is d same fn...

YES IS D SAME TIN U ARE STIL TALKIN
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2012
Pweetyhoney: even if we are to pay, we still need to cum to ur place to print payment slip ryt buh pls tell us wen to start as in wen u ve seen odas dat ve paid. more grease to ur elbow, i owe u big tym. tnx a helluva lot.

I WILL FINE GIRL DAT IS Y I AM NOT RUSHIN U JUST CHILL AM DOIN ALOT OF TINS FOR U GUYS DAT MOST OF U JUS DONT NO SO AM GETTIN ALL MY FACT SURE B4 COMIN HERE AND START SPITIN IT OUT
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2012
oyedun82: D 2nd list dt z cmin out is it merit list 4 dose dat change deir course?

OYEDUN IS BCUS THEY AV NOT START AT ALL ONCE DEY START NO DELAY OR STOPING TILL NEST YEAR
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Yolk: pls i paid 4 my sister on monday buh i dnt see her name in d school site, wat hapn? Pls help me out ooo.

PLS WAT IS D TIN U PAY FOR AND WHERE DO U PAY IT
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:26am On Sep 20, 2012
Debolex: Acceptance fee payment has been pasted on d skul notice board...As bro Abayomi word;Come 2 skul 2 make payment....nt lagos oo 4 ur own sake..tank u Abayomi 4evry updates

AM COMIN ON DAT ISSUE I WIL EXPLAIN TO U GUYS BETTER JUS LOOK MY LONG POST
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 2:28am On Sep 20, 2012
holadymejy: is the acceptance
fee for people whose name are on d 1st list or everybody because supplementary list is not out and my name was not on the merit list? Pls help ooo

DIMEJI ISS ONLY FOR DOSE DAT THER NAME IS OUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (99) (Reply)

What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.