Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Christian Terrorists! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Terrorists! (25747 Views)

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Terrorists! by jerrymania(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2007
[b]Christian Terrorists Kill 44, Wound 118 in Attacks in Northeast India-http://www.stephen-knapp.com/christian_terrorists_kill_44.htm

GUWAHATI, India (AFP)

October 2, 2004

Some 44 people were killed and 118 wounded in three nearly simultaneous bomb blasts Saturday morning in Dimapur, Nagaland's commercial hub, in what a top official called the "worst ever terrorist strike" in the tiny state's history.

Gunmen in neighbouring Assam state later killed 15 villagers and injured a dozen more, police said.

"There were limbs everywhere and blood was splattered all over," said student leader T. Zheviho who was at crowded Dimapur railway station where one bomb exploded as passengers awaited a train.

Two other bombs went off in the Hong Kong market, which sells Chinese goods, and an adjacent market.

"I had a miraculous escape," Zheviho told AFP by telephone from Dimapur, 70 kilometers (45 miles) east of Nagaland capital Kohima.

Police said the plastic explosive RDX appeared to have been used in the railway blast that created a huge crater beside a platform.

"We found a briefcase with fuse wires,  it contained RDX and a timer-device," V. Peseyie, Dimapur additional police chief, said.

Seventeen more people were killed in a wave of attacks in neighbouring Assam, police said.

Unidentified attackers raked shoppers with gunfire at a marketplace in Makri Jhora village, 290 kilometres (180 miles) west of Assam's main city of Guwahati, killing 11 and injuring about a dozen, police said.

The same gunmen later shot dead four more villagers in a nearby forest, police superintendent L. R. Bishnoi told AFP. Two more people were killed and 10 injured in two blasts in the Assamese district of Bongaingaon, 220 kilometres (136 miles) from Guwahati, Bishnoi said.

One person was killed and seven wounded in an earlier bomb blast in Assam.

Police also reported two other bombings in a village on the outskirts of Guwahati in which four people were injured.

There were no immediate claims of responsibility for the day of bloodshed in the insurgency-infested northeast where some 30 guerrilla groups are battling for greater autonomy or independence.

The attacks occurred as India marked the 135th anniversary of the birth of Mahatma Gandhi who waged a campaign of non-violence to free the country from British rule.

"It is distressing such violence broke out on the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi," Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said in the capital New Delhi.

Nagaland's ill-equipped hospitals battled to treat the wounded.

"Many have multiple face and abdomen wounds. They're in a state of trauma. We're trying to cope. We've never had such a devastating emergency," said doctor T. Lotha at a private hospital in Dimapur treating blast victims.

Nagaland Chief Minister Neibhiu Rio said at least 26 people were killed in the Dimapur blasts and another 86 were in hospital. "The death toll may go up as many are in a very critical condition," he said.

"This is the worst ever terrorist strike in Nagaland. People are still dealing with the shock -- they're not yet thinking about who to blame."

Mourners crowded churches across Nagaland, which is mostly Christian, to pray for the victims.

The blasts were the second major burst of violence in the northeast since mid-August. Fifteen people, many of them children, were killed in a rebel attack on an Independence Day parade in Assam August 15 for which the United Liberation Front of Asom claimed responsibility.

The armed insurgency in Nagaland began soon after much of the local population converted to Christianity. Many militant groups, seeking to secede from India to form an independent Christian state, are funded and armed by the Southern Baptist Church. Some of the groups such as the National Liberation Front of Tripura have been involved in a campaign of “gunpoint conversions” and “ethnic cleansing” of native non-Christians, which has left over 50,000 dead and many more refugees over the past two decades.

Source: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&=1503&ncid=1503&e=6&u=/afp/20041002/ts_afp/india_northeast_blast[/b]

Why are American Christian fundamentalists become so cozy with Israel, which is the star of Biblical events and prophecy? Why do they think that the world war 3 is going to be between Russia and the Middle East? or they want iraq,iran,palestine e.t.c destroyed?
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
The National Liberation Front of Tripura is a Fundamentalist Christian militant group in India, demanding a separate Christian state. Allegedly funded by the Baptist Church of Tripura, it is accused of ethnic cleansing and bombings that have killed hundreds, as well as forcing gunpoint conversions. They were declared a terrorist organization under the Prevention of Terrorism Act in 2002.In recent periods, examples of Christian terrorism are overwhelmingly tied to individuals and racist organisations.Many contemporary allegations of Christian terrorism are closely tied to American Protestant white supremacy organizations, such as the Ku Klux Klan.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by babs787(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2007
@Horus & Jerrymania

I am very sure you would have seen lots of posts from christian apologist if the topic has been created in their favor.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2007
babs787:

@Horus & Jerrymania

I am very sure you would have seen lots of posts from christian apologist if the topic has been created in their favor.

There's nothing new here - that is why Christians are not bemused about this thread. grin No one needs a Harvard education to know who said this: "I have been made victorious with terror" (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Bk. 52, Num. 220smiley. grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists! by babs787(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
@pilgrims

This was my post

Insert Quote
@Horus & Jerrymania

And you lived up to my expectation, deflecting topics.

There's nothing new here - that is why Christians are not bemused about this thread. No one needs a Harvard education to know who said this: "I have been made victorious with terror" (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Bk. 52, Num. 220smiley.

grin ;DMaradona
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Purist(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2007
babs787:

True.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2007
The topic has been created in the favor of FACTS.
Yes,there is Christian Terrorists!,and this is a FACT.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 06, 2007
I wonder if they were shouting Jehovah akhbar!!
who sent them to kill and forcefully convert.
Christ did no such thing and never taught such.
They are not following the ways of Christ

unlike the sons of allah who kill and shout allahu akhbar.
Mohammed led the way teaching them so.
That is not the way of Christ

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
Horus:

The topic has been created in the favor of FACTS.
Yes,there is Christian Terrorists!,and this is a FACT.

Abeg make we hear word. You just woke up from your sleep to discover that it was Christians who are known for the following, abi?

This year Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10
countries during this time, while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

Dan Brown wrote a criticism against Jesus Christ in the Da Vinci Code - there were no Christian fatwas; and nobody knifed the producers of the book-turned-movie!

Van Gogh is well known now for the fatwa for a movie to critique Islam.

Purist:

babs787 link=topic=90963.msg1648591#msg1648591 date=1194188698:

True.

Christians are not bemused with such issues; and you requests to see more posts from Christians will be obliged as much as you desire. grin
Re: Christian Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Nwando: It is true Jesus never taught any to do mayhem and polgrom! Ask the Holocaust survivals about the good christians of Vaderland! Ask the blacks of Africa about the nations of Europe's colonizations! Ask the progenies of the enslaved africans about the slave masters and the plantation owners! Ask the civil right movement in America, the country you live in, about Jim crow! ASk the present day blacks and their forebears about the KKK. Now ask even the wealthy of the blacks about the glass ceiling! My friend, I can go on an on. Unfortunately, in each of the cases listed above, the oppressors used the Bible as their tool of inspiration to carry out all these evi.

Today we see how the christian nations, Europe and America collude with each other against Islam: It was mistakenly called 'CRUSADE,' before they retracted it. But a tree by any other name is still a tree.

Here you go again, slanting and coining terminologies: There is no muslim who has ever claimed that he/she is a son or daughter of Allah!

We find that claim within the others; christian is either a son or daughter of God or son or daughter of Jesus or both God and Jesus! There is no christian that says he or she is not in this father son/daughter relationship. If that is so, why do you still answer to your father name? Lets just assume your father is Nwando, why do you still answer to Nwando and not change it to God or Jesus?
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
@olabowale,

You're only offering excuses. Did Muhammad himself not speak of being made victorious by TERROR?

What could be plainer than that? grin
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2007

KKK

The largest Christian Identity movement has traditionally been the Ku Klux Klan which was reorganized in 1915 by William Simmons, a Christian pastor. He had been inspired by the film The Birth of a Nation which portrayed the Ku Klux Klan as a champion of white civilization. The Ku Klux Klan slid into obscurity by the second World War, but was revitalized in the mid 1950's as a reaction to enforced racial integration in the southern US.

Source: http://www.religioustolerance.org/cr_ident.htm

KKK Lynching

The KKK is a militant, Christian, right-wing hate group. They have murdered Thousands of innocent men, women and children because of their race and religion.
They are still active today and still Christians.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
The KKK are all upright God fearing Jesus follwing GOOD PEOPLE! WOW!

@Pligrim.1: God terror in the hearts of the enemies of Muhammad and the Muslims. This does not mean you terrorize the them. A good illustration of it, is when Islam, under the caliphate of Umar told Rome to release the Muslim woman they have wrongly imprisoned! Umar sent his emissary to Rome and said to her empreror/king, release the woman. Otherwise, the army of Islam will still be lining up in Madina or Bagdad, the seat of the caliphate, while the muslims are already in Rome, conquering it! Another example, is when the Muslims came to Egypt to help the coptic christians against the roman catholic. The muslim were using the miswak, chewing stick to clean their teeth and the whole mouth. The catholic army saw this and frightened that the muslims were sharpening their teeth in to eat them! So Allah put terror in the heart of the christian catholic army. They were defeated without a single blow! There are many examples like that! Oh the old good days of Islam. When Iman was high as much as doing good deeds. They wre victorious many atimes without doing anything, but just trusting in Allah and going foth with that, alone!
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
Olabowale,

I have just a few things for you: please turn to the New Testament, the Qur'an and the hadiths and show us where Jesus Christ is precisely what the KKK is. That is just a small request.

As far as I'm concerned, your excuses for the KKK is not new - Muslims will pander to just about anything as an excuse where it is obvious you nop longer have a conscience for truth. That is why I keep saying that you guys continue to give me stronger reason why I left Islam. The day you turn around and start acknowledging the truth, I will apologise to you and then reconsider my stance on Islam.

olabowale:

The KKK are all upright God fearing Jesus follwing GOOD PEOPLE! WOW!

That is the same illiteracy that rules the Muslim world. grin

olabowale:

@Pligrim.1: God terror in the hearts of the enemies of Muhammad and the Muslims.

Yep - keep confirming how much of terrorism is in Islam. HOW did Jesus Christ treat His enemies - those who spat at Him, mocked Him, derided Him? Sample this:

Luke 23:34 -- "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."

That is why I have said that you guys have nothing to improve your bloviates on. And until that duplicity leaves you, you simply have nothing to say! wink
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
As far as I'm concerned, your excuses for the KKK is not new
The KKK refer to Themselves as Christians.(Look on their website)
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2007
Horus:

The KKK refer to Themselves as Christians.(Look on their website)

show me where Christ commanded them to kill?
They can call themselves whatever but whose examples are they following?

olabowale:

@Nwando: It is true Jesus never taught any to do mayhem and polgrom!

Thanks for acknowledging that truth.
What other evidence do you need?
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2007

A lynching of an innocent for entertainment(1935).
Note the presence of childrens

show me where Christ commanded them to kill?
This is what I am saying,why they lynch Black people if they are Christians.
During the 1920s, public lynchings of innocent blackmen were considered [b]entertainment [/b]and were the modern equivalent of the popular Jerry Springer show; or a socalled radio shock jock!!! They happened every weekend and is where the word PICNIC comes from:PICK-A-NIGGA
Re: Christian Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Nwando: Whenever I agree with Seyidina Isa bin Mariam (AS), it is his islamic personality that I agree with! If the Biblical Jesus did not sanction wholesale destructions which Christianity have brought to bear on mankind, then the Christians must have been reading their manual of instructs very wrongly! One is therefore forced to ask, what other things in that manual that they have viewed incorrectly? I do not intend to upset anyone, but there is bound to be single verse, in the New Testament (lets leave the Old out of it, we all know the blood is still flowing), there must have been a hint of anger, eg overturning the table, encouraging the purchase of ammo of that time, like sword and the actual severing of a body part. Is there any?

Please tell me where Muhammad came about and kill or encourage the killing of innocent soul? I know that the Muslims of today are behaving very badly, but the christians are using their power of almost absolute advantage to determine who lives and who dies!
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

This is what I am saying,why they lynch Black people [size=14pt]if[/size] they are Christians.

I suppose you have the answer there. They would not lynch nobody IF and only IF they were Christians.

That they claimed to be "Christians" is nothing new - as anybody can claim that. But to claim that they are such, and yet fail to live up to their claims, is simply a denial of the name they claimed to have held.

John 16:2 - "They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. "

Cheers. smiley
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Nwando: Whenever I agree with Seyidina Isa bin Mariam (AS), it is his islamic personality that I agree with! If the Biblical Jesus did not sanction wholesale destructions which Christianity have brought to bear on mankind, then the Christians must have been reading their manual of instructs very wrongly!

Maybe we have been reading our "manual" wrongly - that is why I asked you to open the NT, the Qur'an and the Hadith and show us where at all you find Jesus asking CHRISTIANS to go out and slay anyone. Please stop this childish complaints and show us where you suppose we have been asked as CHRISTIANS to go out and do the same thing as Muhammad did when he chanted: "I have been made victorious by TERROR!"

Why is it so hard for you guys to preach the "peace" that you claim to have in Islam? Rather than sow us that peace, you are rather trying so hard to confirm that Islam is predicated on VIOLENCE!!

The difference between you and Christians is simply this:

(a) Christians reject the call for religious hatred and bigotry that seeks to terrorize people - be those people "enemies" so-called. Where people who claim to be "Christians" have committed atrocious acts in Jesus' Name, Christians have condemned such acts OPENLY and they have never been silent at them.

(b) On the other hand, Muslims quote and kiss the Qur'an as the basis of their acts of TERRORISM - and tehy often point to Muhammad's example, life, and teachings as the basis for such acts of terrorism!! The staggering fact that you Muslims often try to justify such barbaric acts by trying to claim the OT verses of Judaism is simply a huge testimony to the FACT that that you would rather JUSTIFY TERRORISM than live at peace with your neighbours!

Please don't humour us with your confused denials. Even Muhammad was not as confused as Muslims today when he clearly delinetaed between JEWS, CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS!! he never confused them - and even when Christians are seeking to reason with peaceful means, your default position has always been to justify VIOLENCE!!

We hear. But you're only recycling poof on the Forum! grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists! by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 07, 2007
If the KKK were lynching on behalf of Jesus Christ, why didnt they kill white atheists and muslims?

There are even more KKK athiests . . . they still kill and hound black people. Are they also doing this on behalf of Jesus Christ?

When will muslims stop lapping unto just about any ant to discredit christianity?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 3:36am On Nov 07, 2007
@Davidylan: The KKK issue burns, hard, heh? During slavery in America, etc, we learnt that the slaves from Africa, were about 40%, when out of Africa. By the end of the slavery/emancipation declaration, the % was Zero or close to it! The renaissance of Islam in the America just started in the last 100 years! This is an issue that remind us the TV miniseries known as ROOTS!

So lets leave the Americas. I go to the crusade in Europe. No I will go to the second world war. Of course the first world war was between the European Christians, too. In the Second world war, the Jews were killed enmasse, along with others! Now lets talk about Spanish inquisition, primarily against Islam and by extensions, the Jews of Spain.

So davidylan, mo mo pe omo Yoruba ni e; my question is this, just because the KKK did not kill all Muslims and atheists, and that takes the blame off Christianity, why can't the Muslims use the same pattern of argument to deflect blame from itself? Considering all the death that has occurred in the hands of Muslims, from the time of Muhammad till now, it is less, by head count, to what occurred in just the European military theater, in 2nd world war!

As to Nwando's saying Muslims call themselves children of Allah, this isa statement that is far from the truth, but grounded is fallacies. The truth is that it is Christians who call themselves children of God. But God rebuffed such a statement, from the Qur'an.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 07, 2007
olabowale:

So davidylan, mo mo pe omo Yoruba ni e; my question is this, just because the KKK did not kill all Muslims and atheists, and that takes the blame off Christianity, why can't the Muslims use the same pattern of argument to deflect blame from itself? Considering all the death that has occurred in the hands of Muslims, from the time of Muhammad till now, it is less, by head count, to what occurred in just the European military theater, in 2nd world war!

You seem to be confused beyond measure. The KKK kill you not based on your religion but your skin color. The muslims kill you because that is what mohammed taught them to do, they do so while yelling allahu akbar at the top of their voices. The day you see someone torture u in the name of Christ please let me know.

there would have been no spanish inquisition if your arab brothers had not invaded spain in the first place so stop crying u hypocrites.

olabowale:

As to Nwando's saying Muslims call themselves children of Allah, this isa statement that is far from the truth, but grounded is fallacies. The truth is that it is Christians who call themselves children of God. But God rebuffed such a statement, from the Qur'an.

the god of the quran is an idol . . . whatever he has to rebuff in that his specious quran is of no consequence.

Of course your "god" rebuffs such statements because he regards you as no better than slaves. Slaves on earth and slaves in al jaanat. . . how i pity u.
I'd rather remain a son in the Father's kingdom, saved by grace, cleansed by the blood. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists! by jerrymania(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2007
davidylan:

The day you see someone torture u in the name of Christ please let me know.

What about the Roman Catholic Crusades when they killed millions in the name of Christ? At least it has been done before. right?
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2007
jerrymania:

What about the Roman Catholic Crusades when they killed millions in the name of Christ? At least it has been done before. right?

It has been "done before" does not equate someone loudly proclaiming that "I have been made victorious by TERROR!" That was not the misguided rant of an apprentice - rather, it came from the very lips of the Quraish prophet!

When you do find the verse where Christ asked us as CHRISTIANS to go out and commit such atrocities, do let us know. smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2007

The Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

The Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan: [/b]Formed in 1985 by Virgil Griffin and based in Mount Holly, North Carolina. [b]The Christian Knights are active in North and South Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee. A suspect in two June 1995 arsons of predominately Black South Carolina churches-part of an apparent epidemic of church arsons occurring throughout the country since January 1995-carried[b] a card identifying him as a member of the Christian Knights[/b].

Source: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/KKK.html
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2007
Yep - we know all about the KKK and all their antics. And the same answers greets your desperations:

pilgrim.1:

@Horus,

I suppose you have the answer there. They would not lynch nobody IF and only IF they were Christians.

That they claimed to be "Christians" is nothing new - as anybody can claim that. But to claim that they are such, and yet fail to live up to their claims, is simply a denial of the name they claimed to have held.

John 16:2 - "They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. "

Their activities do not define Biblical Christianity. That is why we ask why any Christian would be doing such things IF the Bible does not teach them? grin
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2007
Their activities do not define Biblical Christianity. That is why we ask why any Christian would be doing such things IF the Bible does not teach them?
The following text come from one of the branch of the KKK website.
Please look at the link Below at the bottom for verification.

The Empire Knights of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, reverently acknowledge the majesty and supremacy of Jesus Christ, and recognize his goodness and divine providence. Furthermore, we recognize our relationship to him as his sons and daughters of the[b] living God[/b]. We recognize America as the re-gathering place of his people and before him we humbly bow and give thanks. We stand upright, and lift our faces to God our father, recognizing that this nation was founded a White nation upon his purpose recorded in Holy Writ, and to these principles we submit ourselves.
This is an institution of Chivalry, Humanity, Mercy, and Patriotism. Embodied in it are the genius and principles that are chivalrous in conduct, noble in sentiment, generous in manhood, and patriotic in purpose. The Invisible Empire. is working to rebuild our collapsing society on the basis of faith, honor, duty, courage, and brotherhood. We are a dynamic, crusading movement of world wide historical perspective, seeking the establishment of a White Christian Order upon the earth

source: http://www.keystoneknights.org/Kreed.html

What they are not telling you is that to become a KKK member you have to Lynch a Blackman.

[img]http://www.ngbiwm.com/Exhibits/Lynching%20in%20the%20United%20States%20-%20Wikipedia,%20the%20free%20encyclopedia_files/300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg[/img]
Re: Christian Terrorists! by pilgrim1(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2007
Horus:

The following text come from one of the branch of the KKK website.
Please look at the link Below at the bottom for verification.

Again:

Their activities do not define Biblical Christianity. That is why we ask why any Christian would be doing such things IF the Bible does not teach them? grin Please show us where Jesus Christ in the NT asks those fellows of the KKK to engage in such atrocities.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2007
Please show us where Jesus Christ in the NT asks those fellows of the KKK to engage in such atrocities.

Only THEM can give you an answer;Send them and email to ask them why they reverently acknowledge the majesty and supremacy of Jesus Christ,  recognize his goodness and divine providence and still Lynch Black people.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
@Davidylan: What about the Bombs dropped on bagdad, in the first Gulf war? Some US service men wrote on some Bombs: Say hello to Allah. And many other filthy things, mocking the Muslims! Well, I have news for you, a US decorated Military General, by the name Heiden said that his God is bigger than the Muslim God. Did you forget the US Attorney general at the start of this current 'War on terror,' who said that his God sent His son to die for sins of mankind, while the God of Muslims ask the Muslims to send their children to die for this Muslim God!

David, to ba ri nkon so, dake enu e. There is no reason to just yap! If the God of christians sent His son to die for the sins of christians, then we should assume that there is no more sins for all christians. That should be a 100% guaranteed thing! This should mean that Christians can do whatever they want. There is no wages for any 'sinful behaviour.' Its all good. If this is no so, then the death is actually falls short of its intented purpose, unless there was no death in the first place! We see that God still punishes by allowing bad thing to befall some christian individuals.

I do not want to touch on the fact that I think since God sent His son to die for the christians, therefore there should not be any physical death for the christians. Of course, that is only my deduction, because it is not clear from the general statementsthe christians attached to the son's death. I bet the christians may not be too sure, even after the death event of the son, that all Christians will go to paradise! Of course, paradise is not going to be a physical place, but a state of mind for them!

We also knew that the third Reich was beloved by the Church leaders in Vaderland. Hitler and company were good christians. The jews and the gipssies can attest to that! Muslims can attest to the Spanish inquisitins and the many crusades and incursions to Muslim lands!

Indeed, christians kill not because of their religiousity, but for all other reasons. In all seriousness, their hearts are with Jesus, so they have to kill for other reasons. Oppression and killing which is started by any, on innocent part, regardless of its purpose, the result is the same.
Re: Christian Terrorists! by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
Indeed, christians kill not because of their religiousity, but for all other reasons. In all seriousness, their hearts are with Jesus, so they have to kill for other reasons.
They are still Christian Terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.