Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Christ Alive! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Alive! (648 Views)

The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Alive! by wakes: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2012
Hey everyone! I am so excited today because of several reasons. First and foremost, my Lord, Jesus Christ, who died is Risen! Today, worldwide, christians are celebrating His resurrection... He is alive, He is risen, He has resurrected. Death could not hold Him captive. No He is no more in the grave. He has risen...

Secondly, my name, Ter-Yesu-Nder -Tiv for The Lord Jesus is Risen, has its origin in this truth of the resurrection of my Lord, Jesus Christ. I know pretty well that the same power that resurrected Jesus from the dead is at work in my life... "Ter Yesu Nder shin ku" meaning The Lord Jesus is Risen from dead...

Thirdly, Christ Alive Ministries is based on the same truth and revelation of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Now you see why I am so excited... Indeed Christ is Risen. Rejoice! Death can no more have any power over you either... This Scripture can not be truer:
"Jesus said to her, `I am the rising again, and the life; he who is believing in me, even if he may die, shall live;
26and every one who is living and believing in me shall not die -- to the age;" John 11:25-26.

Therefore join me to celebrate the Risen Christ.
Praise the Lord.
Hallelujah!
Re: Christ Alive! by Jidmik: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2012
halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah, jesus christ our saviour has risen from death. My friend please accept him today as ur lord and personal saviour. He as already die 4 u on the cross, he was beaten bcus of u. Accept him now and u will be save.
Re: Christ Alive! by LogicMind: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2012
delusion
Re: Christ Alive! by LogicMind: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2012
^^^^^^ why is this post not hidden
Re: Christ Alive! by wakes: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2012
Logic ind: delusion
God have mercy on you! You shall be saved in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Christ Alive! by wakes: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2012
Logic Mind: delusion
Re: Christ Alive! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
good i have been waiting for this opportunity. now i can kill him and drink his blood. angry

(1) (Reply)

This Fire, Next Time! / Pls Help! / God,give Us Success To The Work Of Our Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.