Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Have You Learned This Easter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Have You Learned This Easter? (2346 Views)

See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? / Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learned This Easter? by Havilah93(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2012
Ive learned that to really tap into the ressurection power of Christ, we must really believe that He really died for our sins, not only tbat, but to also have faith that through Him, all burdens and difficulties in our lives will be dislodged
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by CHIMUMMY(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2012
I agree with you totally. And i believe He died to save my from all sins. Happy Easter to you all. Enjoy your day.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2012
moneylover4: i learned that white pussy is pink
nairaland don spoil
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by stolenstone: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2012
I learnt this easter, that u cannot keep a good man down!
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by stolenstone: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2012
@moneylover, what a freak?!! Pasting nude pix on every thread. U sure need serious help!! Mods pls take him down!!!
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by sexyglow(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2012
He lives forever!! (No distractions pls)
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Ardedaryor(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2012
have learnt to watch films.....lol
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Payoyo(f): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2012
In this easter period, I learnt that I need to be very rich to propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ since satan wanted to use the same money to stop the gospel by bribing the guards to say that the disciples of Christ stole His body by night.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by slimyem: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2012
nothing!
Same old boring!
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by nuffindome(f): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2012
This is the Easter greeting from Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon: “Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment,I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation,quintessential abnegation,eulogizeable simplicity,Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service,we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism...”In his latest interview, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon stated, “Some Nigerian Youths engage in Political Halleluyarism"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6XRlZ_xcRM&context=C4ff13dbADvjVQa1PpcFMsjvYo7gggh6MDKDMJx16tWmepE8rd1RU%3D

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by LogicMind: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
nothing new
same old stories
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Acidosis(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
that power lies in the resurrection (of Jesus) not the cross.
All worshippers of wooden and plastic made cross and rosary should take note.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by users1: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
I learned Easter to be sincere heart[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
How difficult is it to hit the 'report post' icon?
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Krazylover: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Payoyo: In this easter period, I learnt that I need to be very rich to propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ since satan wanted to use the same money to stop the gospel by bribing the guards to say that the disciples of Christ stole His body by night.
Same here.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by damilola15: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
Payoyo: In this easter period, I learnt that I need to be very rich to propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ since satan wanted to use the same money to stop the gospel by bribing the guards to say that the disciples of Christ stole His body by night.

grin grin grin
many of us learnt this
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Mization(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2012
I've learnt to love even more. This is because God died for our sins cos of d undying love he has for us. He loves even the atheists amongst us. Happy easter celebration with love beautiful people.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by omiata(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mization: I've learnt to love even more. This is because [b]God died for our sins [/b]cos of d undying love he has for us. He loves even the atheists amongst us. Happy easter celebration with love beautiful people.

ok o
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by emsquare(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
nuffindome: This is the Easter greeting from Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon: “Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment,I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation,quintessential abnegation,eulogizeable simplicity,Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service,we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism...

Too Much Grammar! K.I.S.S
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by OzReal(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
nuffindome: This is the Easter greeting from Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon: “Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment,I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation,quintessential abnegation,eulogizeable simplicity,Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service,we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism...”In his latest interview, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon stated, “Some Nigerian Youths engage in Political Halleluyarism"

What is he saying? angry
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Tolulopeze(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
Havilah93: Ive learned that to really tap into the ressurection power of Christ, we must really believe that He really died for our sins, not only tbat, but to also have faith that through Him, all burdens and difficulties in our lives will be dislodged
I agree with you Bro! And thanks for the Question it really make my Day.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by Zilja(f): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
easter comes from the pagan holiday ishtar named after isis the goddess of fertility. the ancient egyptians invented this holiday and it corrupted its way into christianity. the eggs symbolize fertility.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by afm4ever(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
this atheist self don't be deceived my dear people this atheist self don't be deceived my dear people
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by logicboy: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
Zilja: easter comes from the pagan holiday ishtar named after isis the goddess of fertility. the ancient egyptians invented this holiday and it corrupted its way into christianity. the eggs symbolize fertility.

This is how christians react to the truth that Easter itself is not christian;

[img]http://revdonna.files./2012/01/ears.jpg[/img]
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by eddy18(f): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Let go of things that don't matter, and walk in the love of Christ. Life is too short to do otherwise.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by stillme(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
The best easter ever. He washed my sins away. I'm now a new creature,old things has pass away. Glory be to God.
Re: What Have You Learned This Easter? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2012
Nothing new really

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE / Science And Consciousness / As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.