Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter (2615 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Kizyte(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Indeed Christ is risen!

Below is the screenshot of a text message I got from my Muslim friend and she happened to be the first person to send me Easter Greetings. smiley

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by delishpot: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Please be wise and not make this a topic for debate. I learnt a Muslim was killed for sending easter greetings on FB to his Christian friends and clients.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/25/popular-muslim-stabbed-to-death-hours-after-wishing-christians-happy-easter-on-facebook-5775756/

You know how they take their religion please do not complicate things for those that are open to accepting other people's faith.
Appreciate her kind gesture and remove it from social media. Maryam Abubakar may not be happy to see this.

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2016
OP whats d name of ur font? embarassed
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by dikeigbo2(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Confirmed true Muslim, following the true tenets of religious tolerance and affections.....with this kind of spirit ,Nigeria will be a great and a better place to live.

Happy Easter to everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by acenazt: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Don't go foaming at the mouth cos u got an Easter SMS from a Muslim girl. She probably copied and pasted it.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by orisa37: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Gun for her Soul and win it for Christ immediately.

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by galadima77(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Many times people forward messages they didnt necessarily type themselves and often deliver other people's intent with the sole aim of passing a general message. Try pushing your luck further to ascertain ur claim instead of relying soley on the message.

Talk is cheap!
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2016
That is love for u injoy it

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by tpiar: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Confirmed true Muslim, following the true tenets of religious tolerance and affections.....with this kind of spirit ,Nigeria will be a great and a better place to live.

Happy Easter to everyone.

are you tolerant?

unhappy easter to you.
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Kizyte(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2016
galadima77:
Many times people forward messages they didnt necessarily type themselves and often deliver other people's intent with the sole aim of passing a general message. Try pushing your luck further to ascertain ur claim instead of relying soley on the message.

Talk is cheap!
She has followed me to church once

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Kizyte(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
OP whats d name of ur font? embarassed
'Travel'
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by LecciGucci: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
nothing new!
iv been getting lots of Christmas n easter messages from muslim friends since donkey years .
i do send them salah messages too.
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by lavenderjade(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
mehn d font na baddest

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by lavenderjade(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
guy give us link to download d font or pls upload d ttf here
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by analice107: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
galadima77:

Talk is cheap!
I thought the same thing. Happy Easter btw
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Kizyte(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
lavenderjade:
guy give us link to download d font or pls upload d ttf here
It came with my LG L90 D410 after I updated to Android 5.0.2
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by parisbookaddict(f): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kizyte:
Indeed Christ is risen!

Below is the screenshot of a text message I got from my Muslim friend and she happened to be the first person to send me Easter Greetings. smiley

You should have censored her first name at least . You may have just put the young lady at risk. Its not too late to do that.
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Blackfire(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You should have censored her first name at least . You may have just put the young lady at risk. Its not too late to do that.

happy Easter to u.

When we speak about and against mohamed,allah,quran packaged inside Islam, they tell us we are misusing, misquoting, and MISSISSIPPI-ing Islam.

+ where my Easter chicken
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by parisbookaddict(f): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Blackfire:

happy Easter to u.

When we speak about and against mohamed,allah,quran packaged inside Islam, they tell us we are misusing, misquoting, and MISSISSIPPI-ing Islam.

+ where my Easter chicken

Mr black hope u had a great Easter.
smiley
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kizyte:
Indeed Christ is risen!

A Christian friend probably sent it to her and since it is of no use to her, she decided to send it to you cool

EOD grin cheesy
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Rilwayne001: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
acenazt:
Don't go foaming at the mouth cos u got an Easter SMS from a Muslim girl. She probably copied and pasted it.

Exactly! My Christian friends do send such message and I would send to other friends that are Christians.. Hehe grin 2 ge 4

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
I dont even know why people dont normally listen to simple instruction. d modertor clearly stated that this forum section is only for muslims but stil some bad christians stil bombard it wt various nonsense and fallacy comments aganist islam and muslims.i dont understand ur problems.well,wether u like it or not islam has come to stay and no matter d level of propagander stil this islam has no alternative and remain d only divine religion acceptable by God.
Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Amberon11: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
pls shut up. This isn't your Muslim section. You're clearly trespassing. Now go back to your hidden section where you can plan your jihad. No one cares. cades
joyy:
I dont even know why people dont normally listen to simple instruction. d modertor clearly stated that this forum section is only for muslims but stil some bad christians stil bombard it wt various nonsense and fallacy comments aganist islam and muslims.i dont understand ur problems.well,wether u like it or not islam has come to stay and no matter d level of propagander stil this islam has no alternative and remain d only divine religion acceptable by God.

1 Like

Re: See What A Muslim Girl Sent To Me This Easter by Blackfire(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Mr black hope u had a great Easter. smiley
Easter no sweet o somehow. I lost a friend where ve u been? Na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Preaching Witchcraft, Author Blasts Over Anti-feminist Sermon / Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence / A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.