Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? (34172 Views)

Sexy Female Appointed Coach Of Men's Football Team / Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team / Urinating On The Pitch: Ivory Coast Football Team Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by MasterUwem(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2007
is this all[b][/b]
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by MasterUwem(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2007
where is RONALDIHO and BARCA
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Mustay(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2008
ex guy

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2008
Yay! cheesy cheesy wink kiss
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Mustay(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
Na foul be that!

Ojoro. Ball don pass line, e come use him hand push am back sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2008
grin grin chicken

grin cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin

cheesy

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
Chicken professor wenger right?
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Mustay(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
Have you checked out the threAD: Ugly britain?

those Arsenal lads are the perfect description of Uk's version of agbero grin grin grin

Compare:
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2008
no its chicken lampard who cesc wanted to beat grin grin cheesy  

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
Small schildren dey always think say them get power untill them test beting
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by toksbumnex(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2008
My Dear u did a great Job, Am Manchester For life because we are the best.u want to know why we have remained the best? then visit
www.upmanu..com
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by bydot1(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2008
1.2.3.4, 30 more again?

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Cristalz(f): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hullo Muki,Debo,HNIC  wink  grin  grin

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by bgees(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2008
liverpool fc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hey Criz wink grin cheesy tongue

I always knew scholes was not the only v-baller grin

here's a gift for being nice grin at least drogba is not around tongue
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Cristalz(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
What more can I say? grin cool

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by A40(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
Nna see as Anderson dey handle that ball grin na Point-Guard?Steve Nash and Chris Paul could learn a thing or two from him

Abeg anybody get that Kobe Bryant(Paul Scholes) pic wey I'm slam-dunk the ball inside net against Zenit mukina please help us with that
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
A40
no worries grin

i'll get the pics and more soon grin

i will look for scholes own exclusively grin cheesy

Criz
was tevez crying? grin
or is he just too fugly grin grin?
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Raimond(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2008
I love that picture of Cesc `roughing`-up lampard.Makes me feel good!!!
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Raimond(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2008
Someone should pls tell anderson to wash that lice-infested dreaded-unlock of his.It looks as if it could stink!!!

Criz, cud u do us the honor of telling him grin wink
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2008
A40 better still here's the vid grin cheesy criz please enjoy grin grin

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vB2h1ynKLII[/flash]

Raimond!!!! grin grin cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by KunleOshob(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
Beat the shit out of em'

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by KunleOshob(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
World's greatest team and the prof

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2008
United 4 Arsenal 0

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2008
Don't usually agree with Dayokanu,
But I agree on this one,
show your Champions League Trophy!!!!
The Arsenal/Chelsea,better luck next time

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by A40(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2008
@muki
Thanks for the pics and videos babe kiss even Maradona would have been proud
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
anything for Criz grin wink kiss

youknow we love her grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Cristalz(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thanks for the volley video Muki grin But you can't deny that our Scholesy is absolutely talented.

Y'know,the thing that really cracks me up about the whole thing is not even the volley. . .its the way O'Shea came to give him a big hug after the ''goal'' grin
That was just too funny for me.

Anyway,jus' relax. . .I get one nice video for you too tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
anything for you durrling grin
Scholes knew he scored with his hand, O'shea wanted to celebrate so the ref would overlook the masterpiece performance grin grin smart boy grin
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
Gallas crying like a Somali kid.

Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by Cristalz(f): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2008
mukina2:

anything for you durrling grin
Scholes knew he scored with his hand, O'shea wanted to celebrate so the ref would overlook the masterpiece performance grin grin smart boy grin

LMAO grin grin

This girl u nor serious at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoTVZfp4e_c&feature=related

The above is oga Ade scoring with both hands and perhaps his neck too cheesy But of course, we com' vex bash una cool
Re: Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? by mukina2: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
Criz grin na lie i talk grin

ok o . .una go beg me to stop grin wait make i start grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Abramovich Lost This $175 Million Superyacht To His Billionaire Friend In Poker. / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.