Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others (8513 Views)

PDP Crisis: Shekarau, Mantu, Nnamani, Others Plan New Party / Buhari Is A Liar, He Should Stay At Home To Govern – Fayose / Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by GboyegaD(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
So annoying. Both parties are doing what they know how to do best. They never believe they are at fault and they come out in public fooling themselves thinking they are fooling thier readers.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by bisiaet: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
Sometime some guys in this Nairaland are so funny to be honest Nnamani is talking about Obj and guys are wasting their time minding the two of them.

Obj and Nnamani please what is the different between both of them If two of them were to be put in hot thourough investigation we will realised that both of them are just same. Guys stop wasting your time on all these our liars politicians.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by omo9ja1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
well all have been said they all fail Nigerians as a leader both OBJ and Others,

now we all know say na wayo govt we dey yeparipa 0o0o0o0o0

padi padi

wayo wayo

I no be thief...... you be thief

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by brainchild78(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
in a country where credibity is devoid from the statements of daft leaders how can you attach seriousness statements by persons like OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Odutodaiwa: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
If truly Nnamani was such an upright Nigeria. He should initiated an impeachment move against Obasanjo as the then Senate President. If indeed he was the saint while Obasanjo is the evil man he portrays him to be. All these politicians all they know is politics of convenience.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by juman(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
OBJ be punishment to the nation.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by donpeluchi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
PDP - share the money!!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by emsquare(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
Nigeria indeed a shameless country. Look at how "senate president" is openly admitting to have collected bribe from "ex-president"?. OBJ is sad and pathetic creature!

Yet, Ribadu Nuhu, the then anti-corruption chairman pretend not to know this? 10 billion naira? I vividly recollect how 50 million Ghana Must GO was shared to national assembly thieving members.

Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Detongue: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Dis is real disguisting, hw can Nnamani claim to hv a knowledge of #50m to each member, yet he kept quite about it. He was d senate president, money was shared, yet some ppl re sayin dat he was not part of d sharing. Nnamani is an Igbo man.....he should tell us those dat benefited. He is a bigger liar dan OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by ziccoit: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
I wished we had a president in this country. A leader. Lover of progress. A great man with working mind. Not GEJ. OBJ and other goats would be languishing in prison by now. Under a heavy punishment.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by ismhab(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
where are the people accusing sanusi lamido sunusi for making donation? Come see this he-goat soludo dashing billion of cash free and no body is complaining.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by juman(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
EFCC should investigate the senseless spending of the nation's money. He wasted billions of naira on nothing.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by greatlee(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
This 'thieves' should be jailed for LIFE! If nothing is done to this people going by this open alarming rate of bribery/corruption and confession, then we are in for a doom in this country forever.

God! do this people see the number of unemployed graduates in our country? This billions can set up private businesses for for more tham 50 billion unemployed youths for crying out loud. Why should we the youths fold our hands and watch these uncircumcised animals destroy our future? Can't we organize a rally against corruption and possible force them out of that place? God!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by jethro2: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
Our leaders are all bunch of thieves. Be it Obasanjo, Nnamani and the whole house. None is innocent.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by juman(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
greatlee: This 'thieves' should be jailed for LIFE! If nothing is done to this people going by this open alarming rate of bribery/corruption and confession, then we are in for a doom in this country forever.

God! do this people see the number of unemployed graduates in our country? This billions can set up private businesses for for more tham 50 billion unemployed youths for crying out loud. Why should we the youths fold our hands and watch these uncircumcised animals destroy our future? Can't we organize a rally against corruption and possible force them out of that place? God!!!

True I agree with you.

The youths are wasting away, while people in power children are enjoying their parents loots.

The government MUST stand against corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by richkids1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
He's just making some excuses. It is a lie because everyone knows he is. He was the one
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by odedele: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
baba u still dey lie @ dis age?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
Callotti:

Hmmmmmmmm. . . *putting my hand inside my paheint and touching my 'Ejine'*.. . in fin-gering mode!

This is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet news!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Image123(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
i sincerely hoped this man's statements would be ignored. Nigerians are falling for his smoke-screen ego scheme, just the way he planned it.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by ENEONWO(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your naivity is typical of ignorant Nigerians. I venture to say that Nnamani comes from your region. olodo

Ndu CHuks, why are you always bitter with yourself, thereby attacking Nlers? Is it a pathological case? Does it have to do with your skewed upbringing? I don't intend any lampoons, just that I feel sorry for you.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
well...
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by PHIPEX(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
ismhab: where are the people accusing sanusi lamido sunusi for making donation? Come see this he-goat soludo dashing billion of cash free and no body is complaining.

Did you not read where he said that it's ONLY the president that can authorise the CBN governor to disburse such amount? Common sense will tell you that no CBN gov has d right to stop an express order from the president. Am waiting to see how OBJ will react to this especially now that Rice was privy to his evil agenda. By the way, why should an old man who is closer to his grave than before lie publicly like this?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by paparazy09(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
9ja voice: i get the news from the right source that KEN NNAMANI never collect the said money from OBJ,

and that is why he could be able to foil obj third term intention.

yes he knew about the bribe but can't do a thing since majority of the house collected it.

if Ken ever touch that money OBJ will make this world a living hell for him even after he finish serving. (who born you to eat obj bribe and refuse to bend)

Mr.Ken is speaking now is because of his innocence. That man is the best senate president Nigeria ever have.

I wonder why some people choose to see the truth and yet derail.

The 10billion withdrew from CBN coffers,was it returned since the Senators didn't accept it according to Nnamani. Cos I noticed he skipped that part.

Secondly,he mentioned that when the bill was brought to the house,after much delibrations,he asked every member to return to their constituencies and talk to their people.He chose to sit on the fence because his hands have been soiled.

Remember.........every onlooker is either a traitor or a coward!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Drunk: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
9ja voice: i get the news from the right source that KEN NNAMANI never collect the said money from OBJ,

and that is why he could be able to foil obj third term intention.

yes he knew about the bribe but can't do a thing since majority of the house collected it.

if Ken ever touch that money OBJ will make this world a living hell for him even after he finish serving. (who born you to eat obj bribe and refuse to bend)

Mr.Ken is speaking now is because of his innocence. That man is the best senate president Nigeria ever have.

YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Drunk: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
Detongue: Dis is real disguisting, hw can Nnamani claim to hv a knowledge of #50m to each member, yet he kept quite about it. He was d senate president, money was shared, yet some ppl re sayin dat he was not part of d sharing. Nnamani is an Igbo man.....he should tell us those dat benefited. He is a bigger liar dan OBJ

Right Point!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Drunk: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2012
paparazy09:

The 10billion withdrew from CBN coffers,was it returned since the Senators didn't accept it according to Nnamani. Cos I noticed he skipped that part.

Secondly,he mentioned that when the bill was brought to the house,after much delibrations,he asked every member to return to their constituencies and talk to their people.He chose to sit on the fence because his hands have been soiled.

A drink on me please. Nice talk
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by sinachiman: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Obj is the man behind the agenda we thank GOD for likes of Ken who diligently never allowed it to see d light of d day
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by mangbede: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
'Obasanjo released 8b as bribe'former senate president Nnami'collected d sum of 50m as his share'n no impeachmt or query made? Ribadu d ex EFCC boss was aware but 'refuse 2 effect arrest'....our problm in dis country is Yoruba,Igbo n Hausa.....
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by Kc3000: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2012
REAL TALK,OBASANJO TOOOOO DE LIE OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness, he must be an impulsive liar to even blurt that nonsense out of his mouth, while keeping a straight face. . . .biko nu, what is wrong with this old man?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by aljharem(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2012
paparazy09:

cool
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by clemog: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2012
As it was in the beginning, so it is now, and so shall it be forever and ever Amen. I see a better Nigeria if only we can put an end to corruption in this country. I now ask, is that possible? Capital NO. Obasanjo did his best and leave the rest to Goodluck. During the presidential primaries Goodluck offer #2m to each delegates, so is Atiku #1m to each delegates. That's corruption. Why can't we just allow free play ground election. After, is tribunal, what on earth? Its because the election is full of rigging. Come 2015 another general election please youths let's wise up and stop all this shitty things. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Joker, Liar, He Was Behind Third Term – Nnamani, Others by bakila: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2012
ENEONWO: Nnamani didnt say he took any bribe from Obasanjo for 3rd term. He only said he is privy to the fact that Obasanjo made deductions from CBN to bribe senators. And Obasanjo could have disguised the reason for the deductions, which neither Nnamani nor Soludo would be able to query. If Nnamani had taken the bribe, he wouldnt be bold enough to accuse OBJ.

Forget that you tribalism. Soludo was with OBJ Nnamani was on the Anti-Third Term side. He failed in not speaking before Obsanjo did. If he stated that his collegues collected money he would have be suspended and Mantu mount the seat and we would have been in OBJ fourth term now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / NJC Bars Publication Of Petitions Against Judges / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.