Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal (8513 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by allthingsgood: 4:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Fact since 2015 buhari came into power, Nigeria's political space has remained divided. Those who hate and criticize me President are hell bent on never seeing anything good in him. While those who love buhari are hell bent on disregarding all wailings.

When most countries have United to fight the dreaded corona virus, in Nigeria the virus is like a dream come true for buharis critics. Bullets after bullets have been shot at me President by both foreign and local critics, yet all have fallen flat with little or no impact. Buhari himself never responds to such hate and insults. He doesn't have to, because the millions of devout fans and followers would never let anything touch him or change their perception of him

As at today, the love for Buhari remains unflinching and unshakable, just like those who hate him

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2020
This is a nice write up. I don't mind if you love Buhari but what I can't stand is when you act like you have been brainwashed. Imagine trying to defend the picture he put up of himself which is an old pic at a time when he's supposed to give a live broadcast. Isn't it obvious something is wrong? It's ok to be brainless but to try to defend that is baffling to me.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by potent5(m): 4:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Damage control.
allthingsgood:
Fact since 2015 buhari came into power, Nigeria's political space has remained divided. Those who hate and criticize me President are hell bent on never seeing anything good in him. While those who love buhari are hell bent on disregarding all wailings.

When most countries have United to fight the dreaded corona virus, in Nigeria the virus is like a dream come true for buharis critics. Bullets after bullets have been shot at me President by both foreign and local critics, yet all have fallen flat with little or no impact. Buhari himself never responds to such hate and insults. He doesn't have to, because the millions of devout fans and followers would never let anything touch him or change their perception of him

As at today, the love for Buhari remains unflinching and unshakable, just like those who hate him

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:
Bullets after bullets have been shot at me President by both foreign and local critics, yet all have fallen flat with little or no impact. Buhari himself never responds to such hate and insults.
He doesn't have to, because the millions of devout fans and followers would never let anything touch him or change their perception of him.

These are nothing but true words.
People love PMB genuinely and truthfully from.their hearts without any financial favours. I remember him addressing the sane and hardworking youths in Nigeria, during the campaign before election both in 2015 and 2019 that ' i don't have money to share and give you like others, but i promise to do all to do the right things to move the nation forward'.
One of the reason i Love Dem , SimplyLeo, Omenka, passingshot, 9japatriot, festacman, fredoooooo, throwback and many other die hard PMB supporters here,
they stand for the truth despite every insults and stupidity the lazy youths that want to die for the thieving politicans they miss throw at them
People love PMB for his honest lifestyle, no other president in the history of Nigeria can compare to him, he's not among the crooked who stole the country's money and have houses all over the country and everywhere in the world..
That is why 15 million Nigerians voted for whom, those who love him are much more than the thieves who hate him for holding the key to the national purse they are after. Barawos dem.
It is such crooked politicans you see Nairaland sufferheads supporting.
PMB's honest lifestyle made him the only presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent president that spent billions of dollars to rig an election but still lost the election.
15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong at the polls.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:22am On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:
. Imagine trying to defend the picture he put up of himself which is an old pic at a time when he's supposed to give a live broadcast. Isn't it obvious something is wrong? It's ok to be brainless but to try to defend that is baffling to me.
Shallow and low thinking as usual. You must be less than 22 years old if you dont know that it was even APC that puts the picture out and debunking it. All of you comment on Nairaland without reasoning, you will see one comment and you all line up behind the comment like a pepeye and her babies walking in the mud. Lazy youths filled with hate.
The image below describe most of you on Nairaland.
Most of the the sane members on NL only read and go without commenting.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Shaprara: 4:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Of course, there are millions who support him, and there are millions more who criticize him and there are many millions who are in the middle.

Trump has an example I understand your point.

But the bitter truth is, a president is not elected to be the president of the millions of people who love him or have die hard affection for him, he is president for those who love him, those who don't and the independents.

While you can flout your support for the president, those who criticize him have a right to call him out, infact they are not spewing lies and information about him, his own silence and incompetence and Interpersonal skills he lacks is on show.

A leader is elected to lead from the front, it's simple buhari cannot talk to the country, he cannot take live questions from reporters, he doesn't have the mantra, and this and more are qualities of a great leader not just taking cover under the people who love you.

He needs to listen to the other side too, what's the demand ? Very simple. Lead the Nation in the time of crisis, be more visible and accessible, address the Nation and instill confidence in the people that the government is up to the task. This is not hard to do unless there's some underlying scheming going on.

Nigerians are skeptical because we have seen this before and the uncertainty it brought on the Nation. It should not repeat itself because this is no fools land

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Dominusprime,
Come here and read what your elder uncles here are teaching you about your lack of understanding you and your wailers created to tarnish PMB.
Boomerang!

9jatriot:
Create a fake picture, Claim to burst that fake picture. Accuse the other person of being the one who started the whole chain.
Throwback:

Did you really go through the pictures to understand that this is a case of some people out there are deliberately lying against the government and the President?
The sad irony here is that most who are commenting do not even know that it was the government who was at the receiving end of a devious propaganda and photoshop.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by trutht828: 4:36am On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria.

May those who should help you handle your case with levity the same way Buhari handles Nigeria.

If Buhari is a good leader, may you be blessed thus year.

But if Buhari is a bad leader, may tears and agony turn your life to their abode this year. May destruction become a daily occurrence in your life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dominusprime,
Come here and read what your elder uncles here are teaching you about your lack of understanding you and your wailers created to tarnish PMB.
Boomerang!

I wonder who did this to you all. The very first picture put up to prove he's still in the country by his media aide was from the opposition? I'm not referring to the 2nd picture where he had a face mask. Obviously that was done by the stupid pdp supporters.

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Shallow and low thinking as usual. You must be less than 22 years old if you dont know that it was even APC that puts the picture out and debunking it. All of you comment on Nairaland without reasoning, you will see one comment and you all line up behind the comment like a pepeye and his babies. Lazy youths filled with hate.
Most of the the sane members only read and go without commenting.
I don't even understand what you are saying. Do u read st all? Apc put up the picture and debunked it? Which picture are you talking about? The one his media aide put up in response to the allegation that he's flying out? Abeg make sense ok

1 Like

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ican2020: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Shallow and low thinking as usual. You must be less than 22 years old if you dont know that it was even APC that puts the picture out and debunking it. All of you comment on Nairaland without reasoning, you will see one comment and you all line up behind the comment like a pepeye and his babies. Lazy youths filled with hate.
Most of the the sane members only read and go without commenting.
You wicked, do you want to kill those lazy youths who do not think before making comments...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Excerpts,

That’s him, that’s him,” the two old women, wrinkled and bent with age, exclaimed. You could see wonderment and fulfillment in their eyes. And as if on cue, they both began to cry.

It was in Bauchi earlier last year. President Muhammadu Buhari was visiting to commiserate with the people on the ravages of windstorm, which had destroyed many homes and other property. As he waved at the tumultuous crowd, the two women saw him, perhaps for the first time in their lives. And so great was their satisfaction, their pure joy, that they began to cry.

That is the kind of emotion that courses through millions and millions of Nigerians when they behold their President, the honest man (mai gaskiya), the man of integrity, man of accountability, one who’s word you can take to the bank. The man who loves them, and they love and trust in return.
Natural undiluted love that can never be bought for BILLIONS.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:59am On Mar 28, 2020
ican2020:

You wicked, do you want to kill those lazy youths who do not think before making comments...
Most of them are jorojara wailing zombies (as Fela sang), they can neva think with their brains. I sabi dem wella. Dem stupid die.
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by 9japride(m): 5:13am On Mar 28, 2020
If majority of the population are educated and well informed, I don't think they will ever have the thought of voting Buhari.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:19am On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

May those who should help you handle your case with levity the same way Buhari handles Nigeria.

But if Buhari is a bad leader, may tears and agony turn your life to their abode this year. May destruction become a daily occurrence in your life.
I say a Big Amen to that. May God handle your life the same way the corrupt politicians you support handle Nigeria economy in 16 years.

May those who should help you handle your case with levity the same way PDP handled Nigeria.

If Jonathan is a good leader, PMB won't be President by now.

But if Buhari is a good leader, better than the criminals you worship, may tears and agony turn your life to their abode this year. May destruction become a daily occurrence in your life.

Apart from being the first person to like your post,
Noticed i say AMEN to your prayers, if you refused to say Amen to your own say prayers ehn, u go hear wen. Hypo people dem

trutht828:

I'm not a PDP member because I know long ago that both PDP and APC are the same. Don't tell me you are still too daft and stupid to realise that?
una see dem life, d same tin all dis wailers come up with, hypocrites everywhere. see scope. say Amen as Other people reply Amen to ur prayers. zombie wey dey support criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Eteka1(m): 5:20am On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:

And may God handle your life the Way Jonathan handled Nigeria and Ikpeazu handles Abia, Orton handles Benue, Dickson handled Bayelsa, Atiku handled Nigeria etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Eteka1:
And may God handle your life the Way Jonathan handled Nigeria and Ikpeazu handles Abia, Orton handles Benue, Dickson handled Bayelsa, Atiku handled Nigeria etc.
The hyporite will neva and neva reply u. i know dem well.

After running away, look at his reply below grin

trutht828:

I'm not a PDP member because I know long ago that both PDP and APC are the same. Don't tell me you are still too daft and stupid to realise that?
una see dem life, d same tin all dis wailers come up with, hypocrites everywhere. see scope. say Amen as Other people reply Amen to ur prayers. zombie wey dey support criminals. shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by RussianKGB: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Only a fool loves a fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:32am On Mar 28, 2020
RussianKGB:
Only a fool loves a fool.
True, only fools, love fools like FFK, Reno and the 419 and blackmailer imam of fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by RussianKGB: 5:37am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

True, only fools, love fools like FFK, Reno and the 419 and blackmailer imam of fraud
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by socialmediaman: 5:42am On Mar 28, 2020
With all the back and forth between PDP vs APC, GEJ vs Buhari etc. where does that leave some of us who think ALL Nigerian leaders including OBJ GEJ Buhari should be in kirikiri for what they’ve done to Nigeria?

I mean, I voted out GEJ In 2015 but after seeing the disaster and tyrant Buhari is, I’ll choose GEJ or Atiku any day over him, why? Because I can protest and challenge their incompetence and corruption without fear of being brutalized like the tyrant

8 Likes

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Imam of fraud and black mailing supported by idiots and fools like FFK and other fools on Nairaland. Come quote me if u r one of dem fools. Just look at the manner d foolish FFK attacked the young girl that asked him an innocent harmless question, he attacked and insulted her, typical of a Nairaland fools, i see dem here daily.
Even the Australian govt know he is a fraud, but some indigenous zombie have found a new god!

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by babajeje123(m): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2020
The love a pig has for dirty water is unflinching. Wash her and put a gold ring in his snout, it will still go back to where she belongs. But the question is, does she love the right thing? No. So you see, that your love for Buhari is unshaking doesn't mean you love right. Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. For example, he refused to close the border solely because of his daughter and Kyari. We now the number of people who are already infected with covik 1-9 birus. I won't hold it against him, his incessant refusal to address the public during crisis. Femi Adeshina already told us that that is not his style, though we know there is more to that. Secondly, he is frail and completely out of touch with what is going on. He is not in charge. He is too old and so also his leadership skills. The so-called integrity and honesty are hoax. If he has any of these, Nigeria would be on the path of competing with Rwanda by now. Besides, a man with integrity but has no leadership skills will be a good follower. Give him a position of leadership and he will fail. Buhari has no what it takes to be a leader. No where in the world would he be qualified to be a janitor. But you know here in Nigeria, we love mediocrity, we cherish nonentity and our support for stupidity is unflinching.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by RussianKGB: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2020
How can u love poor healthcare, terrorism, poverty, unemployment, bad infrastructure, epileptic power supply, bad leadership, corruption, electoral rigging etc all in one president? Only idiots love an idiot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

I wonder who did this to you all. The very first picture put up to prove he's still in the country by his media aide was from the opposition? I'm not referring to the 2nd picture where he had a face mask. Obviously that was done by the stupid pdp supporters.
which u r one of here, Hypocrite
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by Akanbiedu(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2020
I stand with Buhari gidigba.

All enemies can go and die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by sweetsell: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2020
As you be superman u suppose go force do live broadcast now. Those foolish like you even with live broadcast will heap more insult on the president so what use is your suggestion.

DominusPrime:
This is a nice write up. I don't mind if you love Buhari but what I can't stand is when you act like you have been brainwashed. Imagine trying to defend the picture he put up of himself which is an old pic at a time when he's supposed to give a live broadcast. Isn't it obvious something is wrong? It's ok to be brainless but to try to defend that is baffling to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Akanbiedu:
I stand with Buhari gidigba.

All enemies can go and die.
yessss oooo. dats y i luv dem MANNA. You are like one of dem grin
I luv Buhari too. Idiots of Imam of fraudsters, make una take am one by one...

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by sweetsell: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Foolish Igbos exposing their foolishness as always. I made more money under Buhari than I ever made under any president but that doesn't mean he does not have his own shortcoming.

If my years is to be judged by your prayers under Buhari I will say amen amen amen to it over a trillion times. I built 3 houses under Buhari so what are you ducking talking about but do I want a beta government yes so stop commenting out of foolishness bigotry n chronic hate.

I am talking homes on the island not so remote igbo village O.

trutht828:

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by sweetsell: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2020
9japride:
If majority of the population are educated and well informed, I don't think they will ever have the thought of voting Buhari.

Are you saying those educated in Nigeria have no knowledge of how to influence the uneducated ones to make beta choices or you are just being delusional ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:
As you be superman u suppose go force do live broadcast now. Those foolish like you even with live broadcast will heap more insult on the president so what use is your suggestion.
no mind dem
Re: The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:

Are you saying those educated in Nigeria have no knowledge of how to influence the uneducated ones to make beta choices or you are just being delusional ?
he's nothing but a delusional antique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future / Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.