Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Does It Make Any Difference When A Man Is Speaking With Deep Voice? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does It Make Any Difference When A Man Is Speaking With Deep Voice? (783 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Like Imitating White Men Voice When Speaking With Them? / Voice-recording Of People Speaking Igbo And Bini in 1911 / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Make Any Difference When A Man Is Speaking With Deep Voice? by manosteel(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
Many are of the opinion that speaking with Deep voice is a sign of authority, confidence, romance, and that it also makes Man the real Man. Just recently, Obama came under criticism that he had changed his voice and the way he speaks. I was tempted to believe that, especially when I compared his voice during the 1998 campaign period and now. Also, I have few of my friends who are trying to adjust the way they speak, so as to make their voices sound deeper. So does it matter the way man speaks?
Re: Does It Make Any Difference When A Man Is Speaking With Deep Voice? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
At some level everything is important.
A candidate for President would hardly permit a picture without makeup, hairstyle, and offering his best profile.
At some level everything is important.
A candidate for President would hardly permit a picture without makeup, hair, and offering his best profile.
Even the color of clothing is recommended by experts.
Many details are thoroughly studied by experts.
What you mention about the voice is perfectly credible.
But the gestures, the smile, the look ... all due to a position recommended by experts, who study how to achieve the desired image to the desired effect.
Many details are thoroughly studied by experts.
What you mention about the voice is perfectly credible.
But the gestures, the smile, the look ... all due to a position recommended by experts, who study how to achieve the desired image to the desired effect.

(1) (Reply)

[Topic Moved] / Yoruba Village London Launch Gallery (video)!!!!! / Being Equally Yoked- The Osu/ohu Caste System Of The Igbo Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.